It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old wounds get re-opened sometimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Was going to post this in another forum, but I was denied access for lack of something. I just recently got bombarded by 9/11 documentaries and I just wanted to say a few things.

First, that was the saddest day in my life to that point and has been the source for much of my sadness since it happened.

There were so many people affected by that whole experience and as a world we have changed monumentally since.

I will not even try to prove the existence of a conspiracy, but there clearly was something not right about how it was reported and how it was reacted to by various individuals or agencies that were involved.

I think a great disservice was done to all the families that lost loved ones in how the investigation was handled, by our government and the NIST people.

15 years later and we still are no closer to the truth now. There has been much speculation and an Official Story, some believe and some do not.

Many things that have happened in our history have been reported to be one thing when they were part of a more sinister agenda.

It is difficult for me to understand the evilness and vileness that has been displayed when dealing with this subject and the repercussions that have followed and reverberated throughout the world.

My heart goes out to anyone that was specifically affected by the losses of that day and the resulting chaos that has been inflicted in the countries America deemed responsible; with very little concrete evidence to support the decisions made for attacking those countries and for the restrictions of various freedoms endured.

There are many unanswered questions that I do not think we will ever get the answers to.

I am just so sad every time I get a reminder of that day and the world we live in as a result.

I know what I think I saw. I followed all of the reports as they came out. I have lived with the horror since it happened and get constant reminders. I really have a hard time accepting the Official Story or the findings of the NIST report; they just don't jibe with my Spidey senses.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sweetypie215

I really have a hard time accepting the Official Story or the findings of the NIST report; they just don't jibe with my Spidey senses.

You're not alone my friend...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I am sure of that fact, but thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Let me take this chance to welcome you as a newer member of ATS! It takes all kinds,colors, creeds, belief and non-belief systems, religions or none, scientist and student, believers and non-believers to present enough information on such a hard subject that has affected as many as 911 did.

This is one important reason we need you here. Sometimes, we all need to have help holding the wheel to the ship on a straight course for truth.

Blessings and Peace!

Mysterioustranger

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you so much for your very kind words and welcome. Doesn't seem the headline worked very well.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think your headline and opening thread were great. We all have that 911 image in our heads. Dont think we will never know the truth.

P.S I am a FEMA/Homeland Security 1st Responder and we all think about the massive lives lost every day...but it all just makes us all: Police, Fire, Search and Rescue all the more committed.

Thank you.....MS
EMT/ERT

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It's like we were just minding our own business, driving down the street, we took a wrong turn and we've been lost ever since. It's like places we know we've been to before now seem unfamiliar and the people we ask for help or directions all seem sinister.

We're trapped in some kind of negative feedback loop...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You know I made that kind of reference to someone else the other day about my own mind being on some kind of twilight zone memory loop.

If we are a holographic universe as some have speculated, maybe there is a skip somewhere?

top topics

join