It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the heck is bush constantly compared to hitler?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
if you take into account the ultimate complicity of our current administrations commitment to the procurment of the shadow elite then it becomes quite evident that they exceed hitler in scope and magnitude of secret endevures. loud cry and patriotic encouragment for expanding empirical power through the spread of "freedom" and extermination of muslims. starting to sound familiar? MKultra, experimental genetic modifications, compartmentalized beuraus completely dwarf the nazi regime. the sophistication of these modern times makes our acknolwledgement of these practices entirely indistinguisahable. also its not just bush, he is a figure head, it is our entire government.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hello he is conquering the world one piece at a time instilling his own version of goverment that will be at his beck and call, much like some of the Russian ruled countries that Hitler to control over and then got paid money by the countries for the care and transport of people of Jewish belief who he had arranged to have deported to Auschwitz, I think Poland was a big one on this to, see what Hitler wanted these deported Jews for was forced labor until they starved to death, now this was only healthy Jews on male sex, the women and children who the goverments of the deporting countries where given aid monies for to care for them till they could be sent away.

Now look at Bush he has been marching into countries kicking butt and then persueding the goverments to use his Ideology to exterminate people he considers enemies and he is paying for the training of military and police in return any enemies captured are deported to the US or US bases for extermination or farce trial.

Also they both unleased one of the most powerful campaigns in their erra to spread their doctrines by force.

atleast thats what I have seen so far , although Bush hasn't singeled out one specific group of people he is an equal opputunity killer, he just stomps on anyone in the area and frindly fire now has a new meaning it means oh well just one less to kill later

to me they seem to be one and the same just with differnt angles after all Bush's grandpa helped the Nazi's and he saw their down fall and since the family has learned from Hitler's failures and have become the next evelution but not the final version of Hitlerism.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Division Bell

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto
I am not going to read every post in this thread but the reasons that people compare Bush to Hitler are as follows:
1)They hate Bush
2)They are ignorant
3)All of the above

It usually tends to be reason 3.

Is that the reason your favorite movie is Zoolander?

Deductive reasoning based on Avatar and screen name.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

Did I say my favorite movie was Zoolander? With your logic, your favorite artwork must be those two statues getting ready to make out.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just read the subject, but wanna throw in my 2 cents.

When you have no basis of contention except that you hate someone, you can compare them to the most hated figure in recent history and inflame others who hate for no reason. Catch y'all in a month, with that I'm out

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I am not going to read every post in this thread but the reasons that people compare Bush to Hitler are as follows:
1)They hate Bush
2)They are ignorant
3)All of the above

It usually tends to be reason 3.

Is that the reason your favorite movie is Zoolander?

Deductive reasoning based on Avatar and screen name.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

Did I say my favorite movie was Zoolander? With your logic, your favorite artwork must be those two statues getting ready to make out.

Your screen name is Kosmo Yagkoto and your avatar is

So, you seem to have a thing for Zoolander.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Just read the subject, but wanna throw in my 2 cents.

When you have no basis of contention except that you hate someone, you can compare them to the most hated figure in recent history and inflame others who hate for no reason. Catch y'all in a month, with that I'm out

While this is true , I dont hate any man , but I still stand by my comparison the man is an echo of the original voice while slightly deminised still very much the same and still trying to effect a self appointed ruler of the world mentality. The man thinks that every one in the world has to do it his way or its the DIEway

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its just the wacko-lefties who dont know better. Even though I didnt vote for the man I did get a kick out of the reaction of those who dont like him when the election results came in. Viva Bush!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Its just the wacko-lefties who dont know better. Even though I didnt vote for the man I did get a kick out of the reaction of those who dont like him when the election results came in. Viva Bush!

Good job. Marginalize people to where they have no relevance to your opinion therefore by saying, "wacko-lefties." Instead of, "Let me consider that opinion and look closer at it." This gets everyone nowhere, real quick.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have tried to rationilze with some of people with far left opinions a while I agree that the enviroment should be a priorty I have been unable to understand there side of things. And I do think they are waco.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I have tried to rationilze with some of people with far left opinions a while I agree that the enviroment should be a priorty I have been unable to understand there side of things. And I do think they are waco.

Okay. Your talking to extremist than........okay, start marginalizing them again. I just realized the mistake I have made. They are "wacko's".

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If it is waco to seek a change in the dealings of those things that cause harm would not even you be a waco , I dont want the environment ripped apart , or innocents to die , so on and so forth , but a resolve for the greater good while not being a resolve of total and linguring destruction can be attained all the same sometimes the lesser of two evils , is evil , but needed all the same.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wacko is a harsh word. To me they just dont seem rationalize the actions. We have had some protestors around here set up near the cruise ship terminals because they believe the cruise ships dump too much stuff/sewage in the oceans. They did not take in consideration that all the cruise ships have had to get multi-million dollar top of the line treatment centers to meet some requirements EPA maybe. Even if the ships were dumping raw sewage many miles offshore there pollution would be insignificant to all the sewage that is dumped in our rivers and pumped offshore all over the USA. There protest was un-educated and a waste of time.

These are the same people who are so quick to hate Bush. Most hate all republicans so Bush is already a bad guy to them, and I think most of them base their opinions on Bush on other peoples opinions not what the facts say.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by jrod]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeefotronX Phony news of Jews and Gypsies planning armed opposition to the Reich led to registration of private firearms, and the Reichstag bombing was used to excuse the confiscation of private guns.

And the Republicans are the Nazis.
[edit on 1/30/2005 by BeefotronX]

www.issues2000.org...
www.issues2000.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I think most of them base their opinions on Bush on other peoples opinions not what the facts say.

I'm sorry Jrod, but I just had to point this out. I began to laugh when I read that because it seems fact's no longer matter in anything anymore. Your statement is correct and it relates to all aspects of society. LOL! I find humor in the strangest things. Like for example, I laugh when I think about my increasing debt and the amount of lotto tickets I buy. The fact is I have a 1 in 23,000,000 chance of winning and I probably but 20 tickets a week. I'd rather be late on my cell phone bill than to lose hope in myself and hope in living the life I wish I could have........................that was weird, a moment of self-reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
why the heck is bush constantly compared to hitler?
Hitler invaded the sourounding countries, killed oppisition, put millions in concentration camps and spread facsim. Does this sound like the bush administration. How many democrats has Bush killed who stood in his way? 0. The only two countries bush invaded was to spread freedom, kill terrorists, close torture chamber, and to disarm dangrous people like saddam Huisein. How many people are in concetration camps because of Bush, the 1000 or so picked up for immagration violations after 9/11 and later released dosn't quilify. Nor does the 200 some terroists at Gitmo bay who are allowed to practice islam in there cells. In conclusion Bush is nothing like Hitler and becasue of Mr. Bush the Hitler of the Middle East now sits in Prison.

I AGREE!!! Y????? IT MAKES ABSOLUTE NO SENSE!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So, you seem to have a thing for Zoolander.

I think I came up with Kosmo Yagkoto on my own, but you must be thinking of Mugatu instead.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone

www.issues2000.org...
www.issues2000.org...

As you pointed out, Bush opposes gun registration and while he voiced support of the 'assault' weapon ban, reality suggests he doesn't have very strong feelings about it. Furthermore he is opposed to racist practices like affirmative action, and despite an expansion of government he appears to favor privatizing programs like education and Social Security. In short, Dubya is clearly not Hitler, as his policies are at least partially distinctly un-Hitler.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
what i don't understand is that people actually believe our system is different then a holocaust. Prison is no different than a torture chamber and all you hear about inside of them around here(texas) and in california is a.b and nazi talk. Who ever mixed up gay rights with the anti torture campaign had a really sick way of doing it, seems like they will try to recruit people by force if they have a gay thought or two. I would like to say that i am not gay but unfortunately that is the only thing that interests them so we have to take a few risks (like getting raped for the rest of your life in prison) in order to find the enemies and figure out what is making them so gay.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join