It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the heck is bush constantly compared to hitler?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Simple. Do a search on "Hitler" and you will see the similarities. Except for the fact Hitler had a very high IQ....

Quoting Reagan, "There you go again!" - trashing Bush because you have nothing else left to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Remember your thread on it this morning? I asked you for a linky?

Ah. The fedayeen insurgency training sessions were held in two centres inside of baghdad tho, not in the more remote parts of the country. I haven't seen any reports that the terror camps being considered were actually fedayeen/loyalist training camps. Again, would be interesting tho.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Quoting Reagan, "There you go again!" - trashing Bush because you have nothing else left to say.

It is not any worse than you trying to bait someone for an argument.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
Hitler invaded the sourounding countries, killed oppisition, put millions in concentration camps and spread facsim. Does this sound like the bush administration. How many democrats has Bush killed who stood in his way? 0. The only two countries bush invaded was to spread freedom, kill terrorists, close torture chamber, and to disarm dangrous people like saddam Huisein. How many people are in concetration camps because of Bush, the 1000 or so picked up for immagration violations after 9/11 and later released dosn't quilify. Nor does the 200 some terroists at Gitmo bay who are allowed to practice islam in there cells. In conclusion Bush is nothing like Hitler and becasue of Mr. Bush the Hitler of the Middle East now sits in Prison.

As much as I consider the US policy absurd, I will never say that Bush = Hitler. It's an equally absurd thing to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
bush compared to hitler? thats kinda an insolt on hitler, who was a brilliant leader... not saying that i like the guy, or that he was not evil... but to give credit where its due he was brilliant

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
it seems when a leader goes against the written laws of peace they start down a path.you can see this in any leader by there reaction to problems that needs to be agreed by all groups of the working world.when they rush off and use there own agenda we tend to get alittle fear in our gut.this was one of those things hitler used to make everyone think he was so powerful.when leaders use fear to buy your mind its not real reality.its not been thought out by the group.its been shoved in your face by one way agenda.torture and media propaganda is used.yes just like hitler.you can always tell the people who lead with the people or those leaders that take on the world as there children they like to abuse.always look for those leaders if they have there own agenda.9 times out of ten they make the worst possible mistakes.good leaders bring everyone to the table and they enjoy there company.flukemol......

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The difference with Hitler is that Hitler had an ideology. Bush is just a pupper for the industrial, political and economical establishment. There is tremendous difference.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hitler was not a conservitive. He opposed the messure of the provsioanal german goverment who was conservitive. But niether was he a communist he attacked communist and deported and killed them in his regime.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It makes liberals feel good when they say it.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by w555hc
It makes liberals feel good when they say it.

That's probably the best answer! Expect it to get worse as Iraq becomes a stable democracy, Bush engineers a Middle East peace and Iran is neutralized....Bush will go down as one of the best and most influential Presidents in history!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My signature explains the answers to everyone's questions here. Please read it.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
you know why chris rock is not a doctor, because he is an idiot. I am tired of hollywood morons with the same IQ of the crowbar chris rock hits people with insulting people. Dick Cheney was a CEO, George Bush a fighter pilot, And last but not least DR. Condeliza rice who is a doctor.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

you know why chris rock is not a doctor, because he is an idiot. I am tired of hollywood morons with the same IQ of the crowbar chris rock hits people with insulting people. Dick Cheney was a CEO, George Bush a fighter pilot, And last but not least DR. Condeliza rice who is a doctor.

Are you Rush? So quick to stereotype and make outlandish statements or is that just the conservative way? I could call you an idiot because your not famous. Here is a juxtapose for ya, "Bushfriend is not famous, a doctor, a fighter pilot, or a CEO. Therefore he is an idiot! Anyone who doesn't have a title before their name is a moron and undeserving of anything they get! I'm fed up with these people that don't have titles before their name and aren't famous!"--Just a juxtapose. (Don't take it personally because it is a comparison of what you are ultimately saying)

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by dgtempe

Dont invoke Reagans name...Most of the Reagan family hates Bush- exept for Michael...remember?

Those people would have your head by you mentioning them both in one breath...

[edit on 31-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am not going to read every post in this thread but the reasons that people compare Bush to Hitler are as follows:
1)They hate Bush
2)They are ignorant
3)All of the above

It usually tends to be reason 3.

dh

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They're following the same agenda
Different styles for different times

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto
I am not going to read every post in this thread but the reasons that people compare Bush to Hitler are as follows:
1)They hate Bush
2)They are ignorant
3)All of the above

It usually tends to be reason 3.

Is that the reason your favorite movie is Zoolander?

Deductive reasoning based on Avatar and screen name.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
They're following the same agenda
Different styles for different times

Bush is trying to establish a pan german state and eradicate the jews and subhumans in an effort to purify the bloodline?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
any history people here?
hitler did not start out wanting to eradicate the jews...along with everyone else,and get a pure bloodline of blonde haired blue eyed aryans until his supposed(actually some very good docs of this) went too far.
in some ways bush is like hitler in that he seems oblivious as to what his citizens want if it doesn't have to do with his agenda. i don't think he'll reach the sadistic point that hitler reached,but maybe if he paid more attention to america,people would lay off of him. all in all there isn't anything anyone can do about him being our leader for a few more years short of assasination or impeachment...and that would mean pres chaney. no matter how much everyone complains(and there are ALOT of us that don't agree with bush) it falls on deaf ears. comparing him to hitler can be true in some ways....but is he a sick madman who is calling for a genocide,i don't think so.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.hitler.org... is a good resource for those interested in reading an unbiased informative literature on Hitler's speeches and various other things.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join