It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the heck is bush constantly compared to hitler?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
why the heck is bush constantly compared to hitler?
Hitler invaded the sourounding countries, killed oppisition, put millions in concentration camps and spread facsim. Does this sound like the bush administration. How many democrats has Bush killed who stood in his way? 0. The only two countries bush invaded was to spread freedom, kill terrorists, close torture chamber, and to disarm dangrous people like saddam Huisein. How many people are in concetration camps because of Bush, the 1000 or so picked up for immagration violations after 9/11 and later released dosn't quilify. Nor does the 200 some terroists at Gitmo bay who are allowed to practice islam in there cells. In conclusion Bush is nothing like Hitler and becasue of Mr. Bush the Hitler of the Middle East now sits in Prison.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Simple. Do a search on "Hitler" and you will see the similarities. Except for the fact Hitler had a very high IQ....

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The primary reason, outside of people incapable of thought calling anything that they don't like 'nazi' or 'hitler', is the allegation that the WTC attack was done by bush and that it is a parralell of the reichstag fire and that the partiot act is the same as the enabling act.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The only two countries bush invaded was to spread freedom

I can't believe someone actualy believed Bush's speech and thinks that was why he invaded Iraq and Afghanistan :@

I lost count of how many times the Bush administration changed the said reason for invading Iraq.

First it was WMD's, then it was Saddam being a threat, then it was Terrorists in Iraq, now its "to spread freedom" ...

Djeezes bloody christ people, how can you be so gulable.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The conspiracies surrounding Hitler and the Nazi party were not known at the time of their rise to power. The only thing the public knew was that Hitler invaded countries and spouted propoganda.

The burning of the Reichstag was blamed upon others, and nobody was the wiser at the time. Murders were kept quiet.

What is known and fishy about the events after 9/11 is that the anthrax letters which killed four people were sent to democratic senators who were questioning the events of that time. The anthrax came from a U.S. government laboratory, but thats all we know. Was it an attempt by Bush to silence opposition? I can't say, but its conspiratorial enough for me to think it.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The primary reason, outside of people incapable of thought calling anything that they don't like 'nazi' or 'hitler', is the allegation that the WTC attack was done by bush and that it is a parralell of the reichstag fire and that the partiot act is the same as the enabling act.

Not for me. The biggest thing that I see as a comparison is the broadened brain washing by those who have elected him, and the continuall support given to him while attempting to change the world into the reality he see's fit. It is also Bush's holier than thou approach to global policy that closely mimics the philosophy of the aryan race.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ive noticed many people that are anti-Bush have almost a obsession with trying to make him out to be the root of all evil. I cant even count the number of threads on ATS that had nothing to do with Bush yet people love to tie him in with it. Everything from microbiologist murders, Global warming,NWO,AIDS,Reptoid aliens you name it and people will ty to connect bush with it.

Its quite funny some people claim Bush is dumb as hell others think he is some type of evil mastermind

Most of the people that make the Bush-Hitler comments never knew what life was like when Hitler or Stalin was around because they were born decades after it.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bush like Hitler? Hitler was much smarter than Bush.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Most of the people that make the Bush-Hitler comments never knew what life was like when Hitler or Stalin was around because they were born decades after it.

I know people who did live in Germany during this period (used to work for VW), and some of them did note some interesting parallels.

In particular, the use of fear to convince citizens of the need to strip away rights that they never would have given up in any other situation, and allow abuses of power, for their own good. Hitler played very heavily on Nationalism and Patriotism, during his initial rise to power.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
your all right bush is a dummy, He graduated from Harvard with a business degree and prevoisly went to a prep school. Also he is a trained and certified f-105 pilot. Some dummy

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Similarities between Hitler and Bush

Take a look see.

Those were good dg

Here is my personal favorites

9. Like Hitler, Bush scraps international treaties, most notably the
Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, the Biological Weapons Convention, the
Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, the Convention on the Prohibition of Land
Mines, the Chemical Weapons Convention, the Kyoto Global Warming Accord, and the International Criminal Court.

12. Like Hitler, Bush is willing to invade other nations despite the
opposition of the U.N. (League of Nations). He also has no qualms about
bribing, bullying and insulting its members, even tapping their telephone
lines.

18. Like Hitler Bush began warfare on a single front (Al Qaeda quartered in
Afghanistan), but then expanded it to a second front with Iraq, only to be
confronted with North Korea as a potential third front. Much the same thing
happened when Hitler expanded German military operations from Spain to Poland
and France, then was distracted by Yugoslavia before invading the USSR in

And this one is at the top of my list

21. Like Hitler, Bush repeats lies often enough that they come to be accepted as the truth. Bush and his spokesmen argue, for example that every measure has been taken to avoid war (hardly true), that an invasion of Iraq will diminish (not intensify) the terrorist threat to the world, and that the U.S. is staging an invasion because the risks of inaction would be greater (not less). All of this is highly debatable. They likewise argue that Iraq is
linked with Al Qaeda (which has yet to be proven), and that nothing
whatsoever has been achieved by U.N. inspectors to warrant the postponement of U.S. war plans (which simply isn't true). They insist that Iraq hides numerous weapons it does not possess as well

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You want to know the real reason people continue to compare Bush to Hitler bushfriend? It's because instead of refusing to accept that as a viable answer people waste their time trying to argue against the statement. Equating Bush with Hitler is a big red flag (no pun intended) that the person making the statement has no more reason to dislike Bush than you would for disliking Kerry. Any statement that includes the Bush/Hitler drivel is sure to be poorly researched, unfounded, opinionistic and in many cases flat out un-inteligent.

Fear not my friend, you are not alone, as a lone republican in the capital of all Blue States (New York City *sigh*) I've heard it all over and over again ad neaseum, and I myself have been called Hitler by many a frusterated Democrat faced with the inadequecy of their statements during the course of our debate. I feel for ya buddy.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
your all right bush is a dummy, He graduated from Harvard with a business degree and prevoisly went to a prep school. Also he is a trained and certified f-105 pilot. Some dummy

Not to mention bankrupted EVERY busniss venture he has ever been involved in.........

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Similarities between Hitler and Bush

Take a look see.

I looked and found the very first one was wrong

1. Like Hitler, President Bush was not elected by a majority, but was forced
to engage in political maneuvering in order to gain office.

He just won by a majority not to long ago.

Also if you look at the List it doesnt cover any of the things that made Hitler so evil to the world.

Number 20 compares the Nazi concentration camps to those of Guantanamo Bay.
I suggest they read up alittle more on the millions that died in Nazi Camps and the ways they died. A weak comparsion if you knew what it was like in the death camps.

You know Hitler was actually a very good politician in many ways. He helped turn around Germany from a massive recessions and helped build up peoples pride in being Germany again.

If he didnt try to take over the world and kill all the Jews and stopped before any of that he would have went down in history as a great German leader.

That article even goes on to say "Of course countless differences may be listed between Hitler and President Bush"

[edit on 30-1-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
You know Hitler was actually a very good politician in many ways. He helped turn around Germany from a massive recessions and helped build up peoples pride in being Germany again.

This is the area where I can see some similarities. Bush Jr. has strong personal charisma (and I'm from Canada!) and the ability to inspire fierce patriotism in his supporters. The same is said of Hitler.

edit spelling

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Not to mention bankrupted EVERY busniss venture he has ever been involved in.........

Hey hey, hes hasn't bankrupted the United States of America ...

yet :@

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bush family funded Adolf Hitler

The UBC, under Prescott Bush’s direction and with the long-term cooperation of Fritz Thyssen’s German Steel Trust participated in the emergence, preparation and financing of the Nazi war machine through the manufacture of armored vehicles, fighter planes, guns and explosives.

The Bush family’s habit of dominating territories and wealth is nothing new. Their fascist genes were generated during the 1930s. Therefore defining the occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq and the threats to other countries as a continuance of blitzkreig offensives as fascist is no blunder. Neither is convening an anti-fascist front is a rhetorical exercise.

Want more?? I got lots of time for this today!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The Bush family’s habit of dominating territories and wealth is nothing new. Their fascist genes were generated during the 1930s. Therefore defining the occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq and the threats to other countries as a continuance of blitzkreig offensives as fascist is no blunder. Neither is convening an anti-fascist front is a rhetorical exercise.

Lol, so now Fascism is an inherited congenital defect?

*edited for spelling

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Shadowflux]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Its a Bush family thing. They have Adolphs principles, all of them.

You should gaige (sp?) this by the similarities between them. 'nuff said.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by dgtempe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join