It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Politically Correct Racist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: deuceawesome

"not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters"

Well I guess This must be Clayton Bigsby or are you suggesting black people are racist?

"Black people can't be racist you know white priviledge and patriarch REEEEEEEEEEE"

(that Clayton Bigsby skit was the best one Chappelle did)

Duh , your right on both counts darn it.

Obviously I need to get up on my racist certification from the public schools.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev
Racist people voted for Trump. I didn't say conservatives are racist. There are conservatives everywhere around the world. I voted conservative. But I'm Canadian and our conservative party focuses more on economic issues and don't really give a sh*t about gay marriage and abortion.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Duh , your right on both counts darn it.

Obviously I need to get up on my racist certification from the public schools.

Here man Ill save you all the time wasted this video will tell you who all is racist and other 'ists.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If it were scientifically proven that different races were physically and/ or mentally different aside from skin color, would you hold the same disdain for racial egalitarians that you do for racists?

Or are you just nonsensically biased?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
But I'm Canadian and our conservative party focuses more on economic issues and don't really give a sh*t about gay marriage and abortion.

As am I,

In all fairness though, Harper did have a lot of anti abortionist MP's who he pretty much kept in check as he knew the vast majority of Canadians want the abortion issue left as it is.

Funny though now our PM is a liberal white supremacist

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Racist people voted for Trump. I didn't say conservatives are racist. There are conservatives everywhere around the world. I voted conservative. But I'm Canadian and our conservative party focuses more on economic issues and don't really give a sh*t about gay marriage and abortion.

I think more racists voted for Clinton.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Tons of racists voted for Hillary. What you really mean is white racists that hate minorities.

I was walking downtown and yesterday and a black lady was yelling "# white people! You hate black people!" I'm pretty sure she didn't vote for Trump.

As an example, here's a reddit thread full of people that work in the entertainment industry and other liberal industries facing racism for being white: www.reddit.com...
edit on 2/7/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

But when you call these people racist all of a sudden they turn into the biggest PC snowflake pussy you can imagine. They are racist, and they want other people to have their world view, but they don't ever want to called racist. There are people out there standing next to swastikas or burning crosses who get offended when they're called racist. It's like if they're officially labelled a racist people will think the worse of them. These people whine and complain about democratic political correctness when these puss*es won't even own up to the word racist. It's one the weirdest phenomenons I've ever seen. It's like racism is their n-word, only a racist can call another racist racist.

Sure, there are people that are unfairly called so, such as with "cultural appropriation" that isn't meant to mock, etc.

When it comes to the tried and true lot of racists, I think the new thing is now "everyone is racist". So it somehow justifies their behavior.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Remember when Anne Coulter said a few years back that "not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims" and the left freaked out.

You could change that with "not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters" and the right would freak out

Both cringeworthy but....

If she couldn't get anymore cringe worthy. Wonder how she she feels about terrorists of her own ilk.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think more racists voted for Clinton.

To be fair they also had the most of sexist voters. Maybe that is what they mean when they say "Hillary got the most votes"?

edit on 28228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 12:28:42 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Conservatives want equal treatment for all.

Liberals want white people to grovel and bow before everyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy
If you think black lives matter goes around killing cops than you have lost your sanity. Also black lives matter was created as a result of police shootings becoming more transparent due to the rise of technologies like the smart phone. Not by Obama. But I get it, they're black he's black ipso facto they must be in cahoots. I don't suppose it matters that BLM people don't like how Obama has handled all these police shootings.

Man you have such a team mentality(us vs them). You're giving white supremacists, what merit points? For not attacking anyone presently. Man how far into your ideology are you.
You are a white man, in a country founded by white people for white people, with all government positions in all 3 branches mostly white people. That you think anyone or anything is racially motivated against white males(and can actually do something) astounds me.

By the way I am a conservative. But I'm Canadian, so our conservative party doesn't give a sh*t about your weird social issues. Like pontificating over the immeasurably slow decline of white people's influence. If republicans are bothered by political correctness, then I imagine democrats are bothered by the fake racial outrage white people have.

Ps never said republicans or the alt-right were nazis. Didn't even say the white supremacist were nazis, though they are

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The Politically Correct Racist...

Hides...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon
I don't understand your attempt at a scientific theory. Is everyone sapient? then yea equality

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon
Well we're you hating on black people? That might explain her outburst lol.
Of course there are all types of racist people. I've encountered white, black and Arab racists in my life. But they're not equal. America is a country founded by white people for white people. All of you keep acting like black lives matter is the black version of these white supremacists groups. Sorry but there are levels of hatred, and there is a lot more white racists out there. Because you know, statistically speaking. Unless you believe every black person is racist at which point you're a lost cause.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: digital01anarchy
If you think black lives matter goes around killing cops than you have lost your sanity. Also black lives matter was created as a result of police shootings becoming more transparent due to the rise of technologies like the smart phone. Not by Obama. But I get it, they're black he's black ipso facto they must be in cahoots. I don't suppose it matters that BLM people don't like how Obama has handled all these police shootings.

Man you have such a team mentality(us vs them). You're giving white supremacists, what merit points? For not attacking anyone presently. Man how far into your ideology are you.
You are a white man, in a country founded by white people for white people, with all government positions in all 3 branches mostly white people. That you think anyone or anything is racially motivated against white males(and can actually do something) astounds me.

By the way I am a conservative. But I'm Canadian, so our conservative party doesn't give a sh*t about your weird social issues. Like pontificating over the immeasurably slow decline of white people's influence. If republicans are bothered by political correctness, then I imagine democrats are bothered by the fake racial outrage white people have.

Ps never said republicans or the alt-right were nazis. Didn't even say the white supremacist were nazis, though they are

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Lol i dont pay attention to the news my name is gokuvsupermen.

Also yes if white Supremacist dont act on their retarded hate they have the freedom to say what ever the hell they want its called freedom of speech. The second they start acting on it and commiting acts of violence they are in the wrong.

Jesus more canadians the day of the rake needs to come to ATS

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Remember when Anne Coulter said a few years back that "not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims" and the left freaked out.

You could change that with "not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters" and the right would freak out

No.

We only freak out when someone uses that imply that every Trump supporter they are then talking to must therefore be a racist.

You know ... I know not all Trump supporters are racist, but ... you have to admit when someone supports this or that ...

The implication in that phrase is that the non-racist Trump supporters are elsewhere and that anyone arguing against you in whatever the current topic is, let's just say it's the current temporary immigration hold, is one of the racist Trump supporters.

I know you like to pretend we are not wise to your verbal games because people also like to assume we are all ig'nint too, but really, we can and do read between the lines.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Hillary already pulled that card. Remember the deplorables comment?

wrong, as usual from the right.....she said 50% of republicans are deplorables......do you understand what the phrase "50 percent" is??......it means half.....it means something divided equally.....

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Hillary already pulled that card. Remember the deplorables comment?

wrong, as usual from the right.....she said 50% of republicans are deplorables......do you understand what the phrase "50 percent" is??......it means half.....it means something divided equally.....

No way...really?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join