It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Politically Correct Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
One of the most common themes on the right wing is the hatred for political correctness and of snowflakes. Especially in what is now called the alt-right. All I hear is about how liberals are too soft when they talk and that they shouldn't care if their words hurt someone's feelings if their speaking the truth. Which is a fair criticism. Democrats are too politically correct. Bill Maher has been hounding the democrats about their political correctness for years, and if Bill Maher is to the right of you on an issue you have gone too far left.

But there is a flip side to this. Republicans have their own political correctness, it's just not as obvious. As far as I can tell the alt-right is the most politically correct wing of the republican party. I know that doesn't sound right seeing as they are quite vocal about who they don't like. But that's where their weird version of political correctness comes into play.
(disclaimer I am not brushing the entire republican party or all conservatives with the same brush, only a small portion that has become emboldened by the new president)

Everyone knows a ton of white supremecist groups support President Trump, whether he wants them or not. All these groups have become more vocal and emboldened by the President's promises to deport immigrants, ban Muslims and the like. So all these people who hate Muslims, colored people and believe in segregation are out on tv talking about these issues. But when you call these people racist all of a sudden they turn into the biggest PC snowflake pussy you can imagine. They are racist, and they want other people to have their world view, but they don't ever want to called racist. There are people out there standing next to swastikas or burning crosses who get offended when they're called racist. It's like if they're officially labelled a racist people will think the worse of them. These people whine and complain about democratic political correctness when these puss*es won't even own up to the word racist. It's one the weirdest phenomenons I've ever seen. It's like racism is their n-word, only a racist can call another racist racist.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What have I started.....

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
What have I started.....

I don't think jumping on a bandwagon is considered 'starting' something.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
One of the most common themes on the right wing is the hatred for political correctness and of snowflakes. Especially in what is now called the alt-right.

The "Right" doesn't "Hate" political correctness and snowflakes.

They laugh at it.

edit on Feb-07-2017 by xuenchen because: thelaughingcow

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What have I started.....

Not much actually.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What have I started.....

Did I miss something in the OP about you?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

What have I started.....

I don't think jumping on a bandwagon is considered 'starting' something.

Indeed someone seems a bit delusional.

This is basically the exact same topic as TheOtherSideofTheCoin. I'd be offended for plagarism.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

If Conservatives were racist, they would be pro-abortion.
It is the easiest both literally and politically to keep minority populations down.
Margarent Sanger was well aware of this herself being a eugenicist.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Everyone knows a ton of white supremecist groups support President Trump,

But only Hillary Kisses them in the mouth.

edit on 40228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 11:40:33 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Remember when Anne Coulter said a few years back that "not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims" and the left freaked out.

You could change that with "not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters" and the right would freak out

Both cringeworthy but....

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome
Remember when Anne Coulter said a few years back that "not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims" and the left freaked out.

You could change that with "not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters" and the right would freak out

Hillary already pulled that card. Remember the deplorables comment?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: deuceawesome

"not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters"

Well I guess This must be Clayton Bigsby or are you suggesting black people are racist aswell?

edit on 45228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 11:45:54 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome

Except there are a ton of racists who wanted Hillary to win.
All those "kill all white folks" morons.

So no, not every racist votes Trump. That is fake news. Yes it is folks. Terrible.
edit on 18pTue, 07 Feb 2017 11:45:18 -060020172017-02-07T11:45:18-06:00kAmerica/Chicago28000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nah there are plenty of non Muslim-terrorists. Movies and tv have convinced you otherwise. I remember a time when Sikhs were the terrorists in movies.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What have I started.....

#

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Hillary already pulled that card. Remember the deplorables comment?

I do and it was at that point I knew she was going to have a hard time winning.

Same thing as Romney in 2012. You really piss off an electorate by making sweeping statements.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Obama had blm become emboldened by his presidency and blm started to kill cops. Should we hold obama and his supporters accountable for blm actions in killing cops? The reality even if you dont like it is if white supremacist support donald trump they havent at this point in time done anything to attack anyone at this time. However the left has attacked, rioted and killed people. The left is racially motivated agaisnt white males and trump supporters. Lol the left rioted because they wanted to stop a openly gay jewish/Christian immigrant lol. Think about that for a second. A leader of the alt right is a flaming queen who is of jewish decent and believes in Christianity and is also an immigrant. How is he a nazi? The left has gone off the rails of sanity. When they shut down free speech because they dont like what the person is saying, when you beat, mace and shoot people because of that persons political ideology. When you form groups who dress in all black and cover their faces to hide their identity at a political rally whos the real nazi?

O and also

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What have I started.....

Come on don't give yourself that much credit. Bias ,hypocrisy , and ignorance have been around long before these racist trolling threads.

The irony of these threads is that you are doing the work of the Klan by encouraging racial tension.

Heck of Job SJW

edit on 01228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 12:01:16 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
As A 'whatever' the hell CTRL-LEFISTS want to call me.

I don't care anymore.

Every name in the book has been used, and now they are creating NEW insults to hurl. 'ALT RIGHT'.

Political Correctness is RACIST.

Political Correctness is XENOPHOBIA.

There is only one group of people that live here.

Those 'racist xenophobes'. The CTRL-LEFT with their segregationist( hyphenated Americanisms).

Their Class warfare. People defined by the size of their bank account.

Their SEX warfare. Men against Women, and for the confused folks making themselves medically modified humans.

All I got from the OP was more CTRL-LEFT projection on the so called ALT-RIGHT.

My fingers are tired now.

edit on 7-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

"not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters"

Well I guess This must be Clayton Bigsby or are you suggesting black people are racist?

"Black people can't be racist you know white priviledge and patriarch REEEEEEEEEEE"

(that Clayton Bigsby skit was the best one Chappelle did)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join