It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Sending ATF Troops to Chicago to Curb Violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Edit. Old news apparently.

theblacksphere.net...

Donald Trump was serious about protecting black people.
trump dc economyAside from covering all Americans with his travel order on Muslims, the president has targeted Chicago for his more specific protection of blacks.

According to CNN,
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is looking to transfer approximately 20 agents to Chicago in an effort to “beef up” the federal presence in the city, two federal law enforcement officials told CNN Friday
The additional agents will form a new task force, which the ATF referred to in internal documents as the “Chicago Crime Guns Strike Force,” in an effort to stem the city’s gun violence.

edit on 7-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

We shall see how this goes. could go either way I guess. More violence and resistance, or things actually get better, without the need for the National Guard.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If this happened under Obama, "Martial Law!" would be in the title.

just sayin.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

About the only thing 20 agents could do is observe how hamstrung the police are by the Mayor. I don't take this at face value, but it surely might be a fact finding mission that can be used at a later date.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Your source links to a CNN article from 2/3/2017. CNN got it wrong last week.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you find another source that verifies what "The Black Sphere" is reporting, 4 days after CNN did?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your source links to a CNN article from 2/3/2017. CNN got it wrong last week.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you find another source that verifies what "The Black Sphere" is reporting, 4 days after CNN did?

Sorry. You are right I think. The first I saw said "42 min ago" but apparently they ran with it late.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Isn't Chicago supposed to be gun free, or something? 20 ATF agents added in Chicago? Sounds good. I wonder how many are there now.

I wonder too, if Chicago is still running that underground/black ops prison!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

just sayin.

I seriously doubt that.

(post by Spacespider removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Chicago actually has a gang "infrastructure". Politicians have let this city turn into one Big Sewer of degenerates and criminality.

Who the hell has been in charge of this city in the last few decades????!!!!....oh, that's right.

Mind-boggling list of Chicago gangs

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

just sayin.

Right cause 20 Federal Agents just scream MARTIAL LAW!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Youre fine iTruthseeker, it happens. This is a good strong article to discuss so hopefully we can keep an eye on the situation. IMHO it will become the trial zone for how the Trump admin handles violence and drugs moving forward.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

HI QOS, good to see you. No time for your link just popping in and saw this one at the top of first page so jumped in, I have interest in how this will be used. Hopefully we can make a better future for ALL Americans. Not sure how it is going to go down and the first birthpangs of delivery are the most shocking as the reality sets in that everything is a go with no turning back.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Go ahead and make this an article with more links as well as your personal thoughts. Pictures are always a good thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Chicago actually has a gang "infrastructure". Politicians have let this city turn into one Big Sewer of degenerates and criminality.

Who the hell has been in charge of this city in the last few decades????!!!!....oh, that's right.

Chicago has ALWAYS been Gangland! When My father was an 18 year old kid in Chicago, before WWII, he played violin in Al Capone's nightclub. One night as he was leaving through the back door, he got arrested because the feds thought he was carrying a machine gun in his violin case. He wasn't.

Chicago: Organized Crime To Folk And People Street Gangs

[en.wikipedia.org...]Saint Valentine's Day Massacre[/url]

edit on 7-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

just sayin.

Man you really are a glass half empty kind of guy aint ya,,,,,Just sayin

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
conflicting news

abc7chicago.com...

The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms denied reports from CNN that they would be sending 20 agents to Chicago to help fight crime.

"ATF is exploring various options as we are committed to furthering law enforcement efforts in Chicago. One of those options is to send additional agents to Chicago on permanent transfers. ATF is still early in the process of developing strategies and will be prepared to discuss these options further once plans are finalized," an ATF official told ABC 7 Eyewitness News Friday.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
conflicting news

abc7chicago.com...

The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms denied reports from CNN that they would be sending 20 agents to Chicago to help fight crime.

"ATF is exploring various options as we are committed to furthering law enforcement efforts in Chicago. One of those options is to send additional agents to Chicago on permanent transfers. ATF is still early in the process of developing strategies and will be prepared to discuss these options further once plans are finalized," an ATF official told ABC 7 Eyewitness News Friday.

Are you saying CNN has reported Fake News yet again?!!!! I'm shocked, if so.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Wow!

Look how many are 'insane' 😂😂😂

That cant be good.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Who watches CNN?

The 5 or so watching are going to be raging i'm sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I think the Police are afraid of gang members. Especially officers who have families.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join