It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im racist, your racist, he she they are racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: AMNicks

The incarceration rate of blacks (African Americans) is more than three times higher than the national average

en.wikipedia.org...

Actual facts in a racist war on drugs.

More black Americans get caught committing more crime

Does that mean that the American Justice System is racist? ... or unfair?

OR

That more black Americans commit more crime?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why were all those poor people stacked up on the other side of the chunnel creating that dirty, nasty, violent immigrant camp?

Fund 'em properly next time and they might build a fricken palace for your shilly queen to be thoroughly shaved 24/7.

edit on 7-2-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The incarceration rate of blacks (African Americans) is more than three times higher than the national average

en.wikipedia.org...

Actual facts in a racist war on drugs.

Who's depleted again?

Seems about right considering they only make up 13% of the population, but commit 7-10 times the amount of crimes whites do.

It's a poverty issue, and the Prison Industrial Complex, War on Drugs,etc. rather than racial genetics.
Oh, wait can't reason with that now days on here.

You can reason with whatever you want, I just tend to use hard facts like the one I posted. I grew up in poverty and know the violence that comes out of neighborhoods like that. In my opinion it isn't poverty that drives the crime. It's the drugs and lack of parenting that happens in those communities.

Share the "hard facts" source?
Drugs and bad parenting are not part of the cycle connected to poverty? Huh, okay.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

No one is racist. It's all a lie. It's an illusion. Everybody ultimately wants to get along well with others and doesn't want any problems. Social media is the only thing left keeping racism alive on a lung machine and it's just that. If the internet plug was pulled, it would die.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Let me rephrase your comment. Yes, the were dirty, nasty and violent but poor???? When interviewed the majority of the immigrants hit with the comment "we have no money because the people traffickers took our money to get us here".
Now they say the average price for their transportation was £4000. did you get that, £4000.
Now you tell me where they came from £4000 was an awful lot of money (and no the traffickers did not take IOUs it was cash or no go).So poor does not even register in the ball park.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join