It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im racist, your racist, he she they are racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is comical!!!

You are now a troll in my eyes! That is it!

Still no facts?!? Show me how hes racist, educate us with this secret you posses.

Calling someone a troll is exactly like calling someone a racist! You don't see it?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

Of course he's a RACIST
ALL WHITE MALES ARE RACIST!

Get with the program dude.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

No hes a troll because he Does not give evidence to back up his claim.

"The lack of evidence" he gives is why hes a troll

"The lack of evidence" is my evidence. So no its not the same

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I know dude i know!

1.6% of america owned black slaves in the PEAK of slavery.

But yes were are all slave owning, whip cracking, front seat on bus driving crackers...

but woah they're not racist.
edit on 7-2-2017 by AMNicks because: (no reason given)

link   

I did give evidence.

I gave quotes and a link to the CPSs definition of race.

but sure if your only way of rebuffing this is to call me a troll then go for it.

On another note, is there not some rule about creating new threads just to respond directly to a new one??

link   

I did give evidence.

but sure if your only way of rebuffing this is to call me a troll then go for it.

On another note, is there not some rule about creating new threads just to respond directly to a new one??

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Accept thats not what i did? is it.

Run to your rule book, youll find that i ranted about the overuse. Overuse in every aspect of society. Your pointless thread was happened to be a great example of what a BETA males rhetoric is towards the word racism.

As for your evidence, it was edited in 5 minutes later, as you were so TRIGGERED by my post you couldnt wait to give your two cents
edit on 7-2-2017 by AMNicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Accept thats not what i did? is it.

ohhh its like the title to this thread another typo??

is it?

As for your evidence, it was edited in 5 minutes later, as you were so TRIGGERED by my post you couldnt wait to give your two cents

errrr so i used a edit, did you just not do the same, does that mean i just TRIGGERED you?
edit on 7-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

hahaha that one made me giggle!

GG my friend

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

How about this, We go to a safe space. Talk about how triggered we are and cuddle for a bit?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Racist.

A word that has taken a life of its own. You just are now. No need for facts, quotes or proof, you are a racist, accept it!

But does this word have any meaning anymore? Personally I think not, and it’s the politically correct and the schizophrenic left that has diluted this word to the point of facing extinction.
Firstly the requirements for being a racist are getting out of control;

• White
• Male

Long gone are the days where the only racists were swastika wearing, skin heads who would kill someone because of their skin
Colour. Nowadays everyone falls within these parameters according to the SJW cultists.

Secondly, so called “privileged” individuals can’t be racially abused?

Now, writing this I wanted to fully understand the word itself I.E its origin, and meaning at the time of origin. It brings up quite an interesting story;
“The Oxford English Dictionary's first recorded utterance of the word racism was by a man named Richard Henry Pratt in 1902. Pratt was railing against the evils of racial segregation.

Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and class-ism.”

This man was no angel; he set up “schools” to forcefully and brutally “Christianize” native Indians. He believed this was the quickest and most efficient way to destroy their culture.

Since then the word has gathered more power!

It has led to some amazing feats, such as;

Revloutions

Black Rights

voting rights

Voting rights

But now the word and its connotations are disturbing

False Accusations

Straight up crazyness

We as the people of earth need power in situations where real, dangerous discrimination should be eradicated. Actual discrimination against anyone should be dealt with! I hate real racism, we all hate racism!

So this is my message to the left, begin to use it wisely!

The more you use it to describe EVERYONE the more it loses its effect. For example:

This thread was made claiming Donald Trump racist, yet gave not one quote, reason or fact to back up his claim.

So it the word "Racist" depleted?

Nope not depleted ATS reminds me that racist people are still very much around. Not implying you are. But lets be honest ATS has a disturbing amount of racist. Some not ashamed to show it, some unaware they are and those that know it but hide it. That black history month thread is case in point. You dont have to like, celebrate or agree with the sentiment of the month but show respect to your fellow ATS members, some of whom are black, by not disrespecting it.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

How about this, We go to a safe space. Talk about how triggered we are and cuddle for a bit?

I have a wife and that just makes me feel dirty inside.

Is this how the right tries to groom new racists or something?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Of course he's a RACIST
ALL WHITE MALES ARE RACIST!

Get with the program dude.

Funny only people that say that people think all white males are racist are, well white males. Never heard one black, Hispanic or other, say all white males are racist. Soooo ummm yea theres that.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well, believe it or not, once slavery was abolished there was a period in the US some historians have called the Black Nadir.. where segregation was the norm, lynching was rampant (including 237 people mass murdered in Arkansas in 1919), discriminary practices including ridiculous laws regarding voting rights, etc.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.thedailybeast.com...

Oh and there was this horrific and seldom taught incident in Oklahoma called Black Wall Street in which vigilanties and government troops firebombed an entire black community (it was a successful, self contained community with wealthy inhabitants during the Great Depression. I guess some people didn't like that).
Read about that here:
en.wikipedia.org...

So it's a bit larger than the 1.6% slaveowners you're referring to.

Yes that is our history, not our present, which has improved VASTLY. I would think our nation is still healing from those wounds, honestly. That doesn't just go away once the generations pass (IMO)- trauma like that probably lasts generations- particularly when reconciliation is stunted.
edit on 7-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I did give evidence.

That is not evidence that someone is racist just like the Nuremberg laws weren't evidence that the Jewish people were sub-human. There is no scientific evidence that a nationality or citizenship is a race. People don't switch races the moment they get citizenship. A second generation citizen is the same race as his parents, not the country he was born in.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari
"Funny only people that say that people think all white males are racist are, well white males. Never heard one black, Hispanic or other, say all white males are racist."

I certainly have heard a black say all white males are racist. My best friends wife said that. (They are black, me white). She does not approve of our friendship. She believes slavery was invented when the first black was brought to america.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well, now who is making up their own definitions to suit their needs?

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

What about a person falsely accusing others of labeling him a racist?

Let's consider the example of ATS. How often do you actually see posters refer to other posters as racists as opposed to say, posters referring to a politician as a racist?

Has anyone on ATS ever called you a racist in a post?

Now how many threads do we average a week where a poster whines about how those on the political right are unfairly labeled "racist?"

I'm not saying there aren't idiots (ostensibly) on the left who "pull the race card" — because there clearly are — but it seems to me that the amount of whining is massively disproportionate to the actual incidence and that as strategies go, falsely accusing a person of racism to shutdown a debate isn't much better than falsely claiming that the opposition labels everyone a racist to preempt the debate.

Whether it's "pulling the race card" or "playing the victim," they're both indicative of a weak mind and poor character.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

What evidence do you want? It's from a published book way before the election(if you think that's why it might be biased). Do you require a recording?

Since you want to ad hom an example, yeah that's adorable, but I don't post like that nor think like that. However, can't say the same for others.

Do you agree with that comment whether he said it or not?
edit on 7-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 7-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: quote issue

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join