It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA quietly bans powerful life-saving intravenous Vitamin C

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think it's time to put these People back in their places by their real Employers. Us!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

This is really good information too. Thanks for adding the links!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You always add such great information, thank you for this! This is the kind of stuff they need to be teaching kids in school, but they don't do that anymore. Your ancestors were Intelligent and knowldgeable people. It's good they handed down their knowledge, as all families should.

People simply don't know what used to be common knowledge is now oblivious to half if not more of the population.

I'd like to just add another one, Potatoes (raw)

I watched a documentary on how the People of Peru who work in the fields will often eat raw potatoes in order to get their Vitamin C intake.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: intrptr

Yes like scurvy the men and immigrants often got back in the day. Although lemons and limes have a lot of Vit.C but as you mentioned, it would take a lot to build it up in one's system and keep it at steady levels. I for one would have a tough time with that one

Lemons and limes have a lot of limonine too, it can cause a lot of problems for many people if they consume it too much or too regularly. Some people can't break down terpines too well. They usually avoid citrus foods. en.wikipedia.org...

People may say that these conditions are rare, but there are many of these citric acid cycle abnormalties so actually people all need to do things a little differently to stay in peak health. Sometimes feeling great by doing something can lead to complications down the road too. If we boost a reaction in our metabolism it can deplete reserves of other stuff and lead to a lot of different symptoms months to a year later.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hmm that's a good question.

I have a pound of ascorbic acid i picked up at the health store. It's potent but i don't think most people would over dose on it, i certainly wouldn't, it's strong stuff. It feels nice on the skin though when mixed with water.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: intrptr

Yes like scurvy the men and immigrants often got back in the day. Although lemons and limes have a lot of Vit.C but as you mentioned, it would take a lot to build it up in one's system and keep it at steady levels. I for one would have a tough time with that one

Lemons and limes have a lot of limonine too, it can cause a lot of problems for many people if they consume it too much or too regularly. Some people can't break down terpines too well. They usually avoid citrus foods. en.wikipedia.org...

People may say that these conditions are rare, but there are many of these citric acid cycle abnormalties so actually people all need to do things a little differently to stay in peak health. Sometimes feeling great by doing something can lead to complications down the road too. If we boost a reaction in our metabolism it can deplete reserves of other stuff and lead to a lot of different symptoms months to a year later.

Interesting that. I'm learning something new here i love it!

A book with all this information would be something i would buy for reference.

The balance then is important, i agree. One balance can create havoc in another area. Like for example Magnesium without Calcium.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I think it's time to put these People back in their places by their real Employers. Us!

I agree, but that would require hard work and facing these challenges that are right before us. People would rather remain in denial and watch the weekly Circuses and wait for their bread than actually take action.

Perhaps more are waking up though, it's tough to really tell with all of the crappy news reporting and seemingly growing divides between various groups we have seen in the past few months

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Seems like even among the Vit C supporters there is a disagreement on Lipo C's effectiveness.
Here is a good interview about IV Vit C.
www.drhoffman.com...

www.vitamincfoundation.org...
IV C vs Oral and Lypo for Cancer

Post Number:#1 Post by Saw » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:54 pm
Thought I'd share this interesting tidbit from an
interview with a doc trained by Riordan in IV vitamin c.
They are talking about how vitamin c has to be in the extra cellular
spaces to kill cancer cells...

"We've shown this in our research studies, both cell tissue animal and we're starting to
appreciate this now in human research. But what happens is the oral vitamin c, because it's a
vitamin and is taken orally, its tightly controlled. So no matter how much you take you can
only absorb a minimal amount in the blood stream, but with IV vitamin c you bypass that tight
control and you get a high spike in the blood stream and thats what pushes it over into the
extra cellular space and we have shown that you cannot get that spike of vitamin c in the
extra cellular space with oral vitamin c. I don't care what the liposomal vitamin c people
say, you cannot get it in the extracellular space"

full interview here:
www.drhoffman.com...
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I agree, it's gonna take some time to fix it. I'm optimistic at this point. I think the world is waking up much faster now than it was a year ago.

Lets hope it continues on the high road

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Thanks seasonal! I will bm it and take a look, I enjoy info like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I don't know much about this, so I have an honest question...Has there been any studies done, by major Universities, Drs, cancer clinics, etc, to prove it works? Not just in the U.S., but anywhere in the world?

I saw this recently:

Researchers find that using vitamin C correctly in high doses kills cancer cells

When taken orally, massive quantities of vitamin C are either broken down or excreted unused by the body. In contrast, intravenous administration of vitamin C produces blood levels 100 to 500 times higher than oral administration.

This could explain why many clinical trials on vitamin C and cancer — most of which have used oral administration — failed to support the results seen in laboratory studies using cancer cells.

Surprisingly, the most recent study on the topic from researchers at the University of Iowa (UI), published in the journal Redox Biology, suggests that vitamin C’s cancer-fighting potential might come not from its antioxidant capabilities, as previously assumed. On the contrary, vitamin C appears to generate free radicals that tear apart cancer cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed.

The above link has lots of other links -- both within the text of the article, and after the article. I haven't been able to follow it all up yet, so I can't really comment further.

PubMed.com is a great resource for virtually all medical studies ever published with a good search engine. You can look for more research there if so inclined.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The FDA DID NOT ban intravenous vitamin C. The article (in the often questionable Natural News), asks if the FDA indirectly engineered a shortage of the mass produced bags via more inspections and quality control measures.

They did not ban it.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The genes to make Vit-C was removed from human DNA, so that humans would get sick and stay sick longer than animals.

This was necessary to motivate the human being to develop intelligence, by constantly searching for fixes for various ills.

It was a stone the builders left out in genesis.

If we splice the DNA and put back in this Vit-C gene, then soon the humans would lose intelligence, as a group, become complacent, and begin to act once again like animals, just feeding their usual hungers.

This is the problem that we'll have in the future. Since, every time cycle we put back in that gene, among others, to improve the design of man, and then fall once again into a state of dumb folk. Happy, healthy, but dumb.

We needed some strong motivation, to cause us to strive to overcome obstacles, so that we could stretch our brain muscles and grow some intelligence.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I don't know much about this, so I have an honest question...Has there been any studies done, by major Universities, Drs, cancer clinics, etc, to prove it works? Not just in the U.S., but anywhere in the world? Out of my entire family, Uncles, cousins, Aunts, Grandparents, etc... everyone who has died, has died of some sort of cancer. I believe it to be environmental, but it doesn't change the fact that I am at extreme risk. They all grew up and lived in a fairly small area. My parents grew up in and lived in that same area, till they were about 30, then we moved away. I was about 10 at the time, so I have been exposed to the same poisons, although to a lesser degree. I fully expect to develop cancer in my lifetime.

if the body starves for certain minerals it becomes more vulnerable to 'dis' ease. The minerals associated with healthy immune systems are found in common dirt. We can't eat dirt though, the minerals have to be readily metabolized, i/e/ processed into living things by other living things. What we eat is enough if we eat the right things. "Supplementing" with a multi vitamin to our diet helps us to cover all the bases in case we aren't eating right. Which is increasingly difficult these days dues to highly processed foods that have the food value removed, let alone all the toxins from industry, agriculture and our 'civilization'.

Your concern that cancer affects your family from lifestyle and or environment is warranted. Worry is a significant factor to increasing stress too.

Eat less processed foods, eat 'balanced', stay hydrated and exercise.

Oh and be good for goodness sake, the best prevention there is, lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Eating a supplemental vitamin is fine, I don't believe in mega dose anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

You always add such great information, thank you for this! This is the kind of stuff they need to be teaching kids in school, but they don't do that anymore. Your ancestors were Intelligent and knowldgeable people. It's good they handed down their knowledge, as all families should.

People simply don't know what used to be common knowledge is now oblivious to half if not more of the population.

I'd like to just add another one, Potatoes (raw)

I watched a documentary on how the People of Peru who work in the fields will often eat raw potatoes in order to get their Vitamin C intake.

They made up some bad things about Vitamin C. Veggies do not lose vitamin C when they are frozen, any loss is very little. When you cook veggies very little vitamin C is lost. There is a loss of enzymes most times if foods are cooked, but using certain cooking practices can make up for the loss. Some of these enzymes are needed only to soften the food, others are to supply us with enzymes to digest foods and work at the cellular level. Our bodies can make enzymes but some people make less or more of certain enzymes. Bromelaine enzymes are not effected by freezing, the frozen pineapple juice has this enzyme if it is not pasteurized or heated before they process it. most proteinases are heat liable, which means that pasteurizing them destroys them. But then again, why drink pineapple juice to get bromelaine when you can drink a beer or two. They add it to clarify the beer, without it it gets cloudy when it is cold. Just one thing to consider when you quit drinking, you might need to adjust your diet.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is a good reason for Trump to gut this agency.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Exactly. Why should the economy be a tool to serve the people and their general well being, when the people can instead serve the economy as slaves.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...

This is a valuable book on the subject. Vit C doses as large as 10 grams have been administered without ill effect, according to the author.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Golden Rule

Good to know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join