It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

84 Lumber Super Bowl Ad - PARODY REMIX - Illegal Immigration Commercial RE-EDITED & FIXED

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
84 Lumber lost any business from me after this add, and I use them frequently as they are only 3 miles away.

This version is much more fitting of reality.

Regardless of Schumer's fake crocodile tears.

So sorry I broke my own rule and watched the IDIOT box.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the clip, it looks like immigration reform is pretty much a go across all party isles by all the big names.

So, now that that's solved, everyone can just stfu about it.

Also, I flipped and watched the "superbowl" for 3 minutes. When I changed to fox, I was just in time to catch this commercial(the original), watched it, then turned the TV off. This political cesspool of opinions is horrible.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The original ad makes it obvious that 84 lumber is a supporter of subverting the country`s immigration laws.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The Busch video ad was also bunk as well. Why would they lie about a bio that has been well recorded is idiotic.

Why a lumber company would chose to lose so much business is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The irony is, that if the U.S. wanted to buy 10million dollars worth of lumber to build the wall, I know damn well that they would sell it to them if given the chance.

Can't pass up those profits, Capitalism > *

Then again, they did dump a lot of money on this commercial only to most likely loose business. So, maybe not real business savy.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

the last 84 lumber around here went out of business about 10 years ago, their closest competitor was a home depot which was about 60 miles away,so yeah I would agree that they aren`t very business savy.
if you can`t stay in business when your closest competitor is at least an hours drive away, then you are doing something wrong.

edit on 7-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: MisterSpock

the last 84 lumber around here went out of business about 10 years ago, their closest competitor was a home depot which was about 60 miles away,so yeah I would agree that they aren`t very business savy.
if you can`t stay in business when your closest competitor is at least an hours drive away, then you are doing something wrong.

Well, maybe this ad will turn things around for them.........

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
They should have showed Mexico's Southern Border. It's got armed guard towers.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Anyone see the part with the Wall though? Beautiful.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Anyone see the part with the Wall though? Beautiful.

Oh yeah. Tell those two to go back to their country and help to fix it.

Here is something I never understood. Why are we so sure these illegals are so interested in being Americans, when they don't even respect their own country enough to fix it. Doesn't that suggest they're just here to exploit our country and when the going gets tough, they'll just go north?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Don't have too much to add, except I know a guy who works for a lumber distributing company in Phx AZ, and they do business with Lumber 84, he told me since the ad ran, they were getting a lot of calls related to the commercial (nothing positive) and that the people at Lumber 84 were getting the same treatment x100. He also said that the person at Lumber 84 who he deals with wanted to make sure they're not going to stop their business relations with them as a result of the ad.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

exactly, they have no loyalty to their own country so why would anyone expect them to have loyalty to a country which they are violating the laws merely by being in.
these people don`t care about making any country better, not even their own country, they are just looking for a free ride.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The scent of Welfare checks is very strong....
edit on 7-2-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Iron Knees strikes again.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RobbyMcGill

He also said that the person at Lumber 84 who he deals with wanted to make sure they're not going to stop their business relations with them as a result of the ad.

I feel bad because the guys at my local 84 lumber I have been dealing with for years, and I trust them.

This corporate decision is going to hurt local workers I respect and care about!

84 Lumber, building a 'door' in the wall, FU

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Talk about a Super Bowl meltdown...

None of the Trump snowflakes seem to understand this ad was a tribute to... Trump. The CEO of 84 Lumber is a Trump supporter, the ad (the original ad that FOX said was too controversial) featured a "big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door" accompanied by the slogan "The will to succeed is always welcome here."

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

One can figure that their prime goal is to get more cheap labor into the country to man their lumber yards and to give the construction industry a boost with that same cheap labor. The commercial would make more sense also if the owners are Demos.

new topics

join