It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Racist.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

It's been fascinating and frustrating at the same time because they didn't really "choose" to be ignorant, they were essentially tricked. Notice how it's mostly weak-minded individuals that are still stuck in that hysteria.. At this point, the only person that can save them are themselves and the ones that can't acknowledge that will probably be gone for good.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Riffrafter

It's been fascinating and frustrating at the same time because they didn't really "choose" to be ignorant, they were essentially tricked. Notice how it's mostly weak-minded individuals that are still stuck in that hysteria.. At this point, the only person that can save them are themselves and the ones that can't acknowledge that will probably be gone for good.

Some have been riding the crazy train for far too long,....too much invested into the narrative,...too deep into the rabbit hole

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If I applied your logic, (This is an example ) then I as a Christian am also a race.

So since I am a Christian "race"

Then I find the following Muslim texts extremely racist and Bigoted. (not to mention hate speech.)

Thankfully, race is race, ideologies are Ideologies.

Fact:

Mus·lim
ˈməzləm,ˈmo͝ozləm/
noun
a follower of the religion of Islam.
adjective
relating to the Muslims or their religion.

once again ...not a race.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 07 Feb 2017 21:20:46 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 21:20:46 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
OP forgot the TL;DR

I'm talking out of my ass for no reason.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Nice avatar.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It seems there is no end to the definition of this word....

I keep thinking about the ending of the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but in this case old Donald is screaming

RACIST!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Do you know what I hate about all this racist BS? I hate that the left has Twisted it to the point that being a racist is the worst thing a person can be. You can be a liar you could be a thief. You could be a murderer. You could be a scallywag. You could be all kinds of Despicable things and you still won't be as bad as a racist. Biggest problem I have with that is you could be a racist and not hurt anybody. You can do a lot of those other things you hurt somebody and you still won't be looked down upon as much as you would be if you were a racist according to today's left. That is why anytime I hear the term racist I roll my eyes.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Take it easy everyone.

They already redefined the word racism: power + prejudice = racism.

Why not redefine race as well??

It makes it WAY easier to call people racists, especially Trump. EVERYONE is a Nazi, we must punch them!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

One of the keynote speakers at the "Women's Protest" that took place was a murderer.

She tortured a man for a week, raped him, sodomized him, crushed his testicles with pliers, set him on fire, and then killed him.

She now speaks at feminist rallies all over the country, and they tout her as a brave hero.

There are no morals on the left, it is all relative. Disgusting.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Oh look another race baiting ermagawd trump thread.

And your definition of "racist" is pretty far off the mark.

I'll tell you what, if you want to convince me that trump is racist, then why don't you quote something racist that the man has said? It should not be hard since he says racist things all the time right? Instead of going off on this diatribe of intellectual garbage.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Never trust a liberal pontificating about race. They don't even believe in science as they think races are social constructs.

Just more relativistic sickness and selective belief in science from the left.

1. Races are real and genetics is the main deciding factor.

2. Racial and genetic differences are real and they are not negligible.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
Never trust a liberal pontificating about race. They don't even believe in science as they think races are social constructs.

Just more relativistic sickness and selective belief in science from the left.

1. Races are real and genetics is the main deciding factor.

2. Racial and genetic differences are real and they are not negligible.

Nor negotiable.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Basically the Progressive Left narrative here is that everyone deserves to come to the states and live here even if they come illegally and hide out here and take advantage of welfare programs and take money under the table and even if they desire to promote Sharia Law and so on. That is what they want because the real agenda is race and class warfare and Marxism. They use cultural Marxism to create problems and overwhelm society. It's happening in Europe and still the U.K. Is accepting that narrative. This is what's happening and the NWO elites and their followed such as the likes of Ashley Judd and Madonna simply cannot allow Trump to stop them in their tracks because that is what he is trying to do. Sorry if the OP don't like it buddy....boo hoo Trump
Won and it's about time this craziness stops.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
OK...here we go again. I will provide you with the definition of RACISM.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Now...you tell me how and what Donald Trump has executed prejudice, discrimination or antagonism against another race BECAUSE HE BELIEVES HIS RACE IS SUPERIOR.

No BS...no made up crap. Spell it out! What specific, factual, proven and executed action has he done for this specific purpose. And if you can't it will simply prove that you are either stupid or full of crap.

I shall be awaiting your response to this exact, pointed question

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ok now give me the definition of race as set out under law.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There is only one humanoid race left on this rock: Homo sapiens .. we killed off any other race.

All of you are using human definitions and humans like to alter them to their needs but the truth is that there is only one race on earth and that fact will not change.

So technically everyone on this planet is racist (which is probably 50% the truth) because being human means u will have bias and your bias will go towards an extreme... if u like it or not.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That's not racism, it's bigotry. You sir, are not the brightest.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Sourc e
edit on 9-2-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

That's not racism, it's bigotry. You sir, are not the brightest.

Only because you refuse to accept that Race and ethnicity are two sides of the same coin.

From your own source

The racial categories represent a social-political construct for the race or races that respondents consider themselves to be. OMB defines the concept of race as outlined for the U.S. census as not "scientific or anthropological" and takes into account "social and cultural characteristics as well as ancestry", using "appropriate scientific methodologies" that are not "primarily biological or genetic in reference. " The race categories include both racial and national-origin groups .

edit on 9-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

No, race is race, ethnicity is ethnicity. Sorry you can't comprehend definitions.

Your video does not support what you are saying. Why did you link to it?
edit on 9-2-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join