It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Racist.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So how can a guy by his critics own admissions about the color of his skin(Orange) be racist ?

Trump doesn't like being 'white'.

Ip so facto the orange guy with bad hair can't be racist.

What more proof does one need than his spray on tan?

Yes, they say that President Trump is Orange, so by their definition he can't be a racist. Only whites can be racist.

Some of this is sarcasm

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Seems to me like the biggest problem people seem to have is the idea that ones nationality is part of ones race

When i read through these comments there seem to be lots of comments about me trying to redefine the word when all i am doing is quoting the legal views on what race is.

The sad truth really is that it is you guys who are denying the true definition because you are not willing to accept that ones nationality is a key factor in determining ones race.

I suspect this may be because you acknowledge within yourself that you harbour prejudiced views against particular nationalities and know that if you then accept that nationality has as much to do with race as the colour of skin then you would be confessing yourselves to being racists.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The sad part about this entire thread is that it seems no one realizes what racism is. Racism is not about hate. It is about thinking you are better than another race. That's it. Nothing else. Now do individuals believe they are better and hate. Yes. Look at the KKK, the NBPP or even BLM. Hate. With BLM it is hysterical because there is hate and racism inside of a group who is against hate and racism. I cannot make this # up.

So where has Trump shown he is racist? I have asked this since 2015. I want one soundbite where Trump, in the last year and a half, said ANYTHING that could be considered racist.

You see, by calling everything 'racist' it loses its true meaning. If a white person does not like a new Kanye West album they are racist. If a white football player does not go to the WH to meet Barack he must be racist. If someone does not agree and they are a different race they are 'racist'.

This thread is will not promote anything but hate and division. This thread shows everything that is wrong with our country right now and it has NOTHING to do with the POTUS.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Because he's not Hillary their favored and wreckless saviour of the demented NWO...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Another race bait topic I see.

Getting obvious.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Seems to me like the biggest problem people seem to have is the idea that ones nationality is part of ones race

The biggest problem I have is that you are pretending to have this deep desire for people to care that you think they are racist. But the truth is, you don't want that, at all. Because if they don't care...you get to call them racist, some more, and feel superior.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Typical liberal M.O. - broaden definitions and blur lines until the label fits everyone you don't like. Because, like you are the superior intellect, right? I think the real racists are the ones who think they are better than the ones they call racists, how about that?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Regardless of your definition of race, Trump is clearly a textbook bigot. I've yet to see a decent argument refuting that.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Read the room... read the room.

You are asking these people to actually study a concept that makes them viscerally uncomfortable and to whom the mere uttering of the word "privilege" is a trigger that sets them spiraling into their own set of identity politics. These people are not capable of understanding the nuances nor of unpacking something they've already settled the matter on in their mind. It's the same with gender, sexuality, religion, etc.

The only solution is to let social evolution take its course, I suppose.
edit on 7-2-2017 by Abysha because: grammarization

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

As one of "these people", i can say that I get where he's coming from. But there are glaring logical errors that are unaddressed. These logical errors do not dissipate by simply apply a lense of self proclaimed enlightenment to them. For example: If Iraqi is a race, then what of the ethnic groups within Iraq? Would the Kurds agree that they are one in the same with the Sunni? What of the Kurds in Turkey? How will they feel about being forcefully disenfranchised from their cultural relatives in Iraq?

Why would we force a set of borders drawn up after great bickering at the end of WWII to define what is and is not a race? That is patently absurd. Kurds and Shia have very little in common culturally.

Im not even going to talk about South Africa.

So while Ill take your concerns about anyones lack of social evolution under advisement.....it seems a little ridiculous to use that kind of sentiment to defend the baloney thrown out in the opening post.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Read the room... read the room.

You are asking these people to actually study a concept that makes them viscerally uncomfortable and to whom the mere uttering of the word "privilege" is a trigger that sets them spiraling into their own set of identity politics. These people are not capable of understanding the nuances nor of unpacking something they've already settled the matter on in their mind. It's the same with gender, sexuality, religion, etc.

Is that why your sectionalist faction has been universally rejected almost everywhere? "Social Evolution?" Literally any party that has your type as the leading faction does tremendously poorly, case in point the Labour Party in the UK.

Is it also why you have to resort to violence, intimidation and public flagging campaigns to silence dissenting opinion because your arguments collapse with any even remotely cogent argument and your ideology has no merit of any kind outside of some hellhole like Saudi Arabia or Lesotho?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill
Regardless of your definition of race, Trump is clearly a textbook bigot. I've yet to see a decent argument refuting that.

If you believe that everyone is guilty until proven innocent (like the left likes to)

Prove to me someone is a bad person, don't assume they are because it hasn't been proven otherwise.

This mentality is where that white guilt BS comes from.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The US is a melting pot. It is going to be impossible for a group of people that both identify as American as well as their native origin simultaneously. Im most Hungarian, but have some Lebanese, German, English, and Native American ancestry as well. Every American knows this information about themselves.

In our own EEOC law, the distinction is race or national origin. They are observed as 2 separate classes of people. This is because Europeans believe a nation defines its people. So we know that we are "half German, a fourth Dutch, and a fourth Black Irish (whatever that means)". That information matters to us, and our identity. I am unsure how the rest of the world works, but my point is: in the US (where Trump lives and is president) race and national origin are 2 different things.

I you'd rather call him a bigot, that would at least make sense. And then I could tell you how you are wrong in that regard.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The real racists are the people who make EVERYTHING about race. If you can only see the world through the lens of identity politics, you are, inherently, a racist.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I respect that you really, really don't like Donald Trump, but please, for the love of Pete, take a deep breath and return to reality and meaning of plain language.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The US is a melting pot.

That's what it's supposed to be. But then the liberal agenda now is that the pot itself has to melt to their will.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is a direct reflection of what the left has created. It's really sad and scary when a lot of people have this kind of mentality. All the brainwashed are so in denial and only confirm one another, thus keeping them in denial..

God help us

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Why oh why won't those darn white males just shut up and admit that they are privileged, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, misogynist and bigoted against non-whites and females? How dare they try to defend themselves using logic and reason to demonstrate that the previous sentence is a ridiculous and untruthful generalisation.

If only white males could just be quiet and acknowledge that they are responsible for all the pain, oppression and suffering that takes place around the world. That way, we can proceed in our plans to systematically discriminate against them, and remove them from positions of influence and power.

Well, until most white people in positions of power and influence are replaced with diversity, social evolution is a never ending process.

edit on 7/2/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
This is a direct reflection of what the left has created. It's really sad and scary when a lot of people have this kind of mentality. All the brainwashed are so in denial and only confirm one another, thus keeping them in denial..

God help us

God help them actually.

They choose to live in a fantasy world where truth is malleable, relevant facts are simply ignored, where they do and say all the things they accuse others of and anything that doesn't fit into their wilfully ignorant worldview and narrative is racist, homophobic or pick your favorite loaded word.

It's become a fascinating thing to watch for me. Thankfully, social and political darwinism will either make them quickly extinct or will cause them to wise up fast before they simply twilight out of political and social existence.

Unless an actual leader emerges amongst the Dems/Liberals very soon this process will become irreversible.

It's a shame as prior to this mass psychosis, many of these folks were reasonable, intelligent and at least somewhat open minded to actual relevant facts.

What a waste of human bandwidth...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

For what it's worth, I apologize for being in your face earlier. Nothing personal.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join