It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some good orb pictures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was just made aware of these pictures today if these have already been posted on ats please delete the thread but these are some outstanding orb pictures as well as some good cemtrail picture's as well with some other good stuff here too.

Enjoy.

Falcon

www.weatherwars.info...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That site is a waste of time. Especially the soho pics they claim are pictures of aliens building giant structures near the sun. hogwash I say!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Pics seem really cool even if they are proven fake!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The SOHO picture have explained by here on the NASA website.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

These pictures, IMHO, should be looked into further. They have been cropping up in a bunch of pictures here in the last few years. These pictures have never been investigated, to my knowledge, as the SOHO ones have been.

I would love to find an investigation being done on these. Why doesn't someone here try to recreate it? Or would that be another thread??

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
smilee187, I agree, these photo's need to be looked at closer, I tend to think, what's the point... I see a very close encounter here, dispite the camera used, I don't see a photochop deal here. And of course any agruement on behalf Of SoHo, is allot of what could be expected from them! Or any others that wish to dismiss this as their (SOHO)Confirmed Opinion....
Everything can be told in words that it is not true.... Tell that to your eyes and the Gray Matter that has seen it... No agruement there!
Thanks "Falcon" for the Insight.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
looks to be the rough eraser in Paint shop pro.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by codvx
looks to be the rough eraser in Paint shop pro.

My thoughts exactly

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Codvx, is that the third and fourth on from the bottom you're referring to or all of them?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i like those pics!!! i have been to gettyburg, pa and actually "felt" an orb before a friend caught it on tape. i like to disprove pics too and i agree that a lot of those just look fake
still good to have people out there to keep us all on our toes!!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Cudva and GnaloCo, give me your agruement.... I suspect we have experts here..(?). or not! But before you attempt to answer, why are you here on this tread? Their are those here that offer more insight then what you have presented. However you wish to base your shortsidedness on... I will find humor in it. Your opinion will not change what I have seen. Sometimes, you need to look up, instead of looking eslewhere. Sorry to put it that way, but it's worth a effort. Deny Ignorance, I hope I have helped, if not o-well!

Sdrummer, it's your floor, Your photos were top shelf, and Your ability with the camera, confirms these!

[edit on 1-2-2005 by jessemole]

new topics

top topics

join