It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Sarcastically Thanks Trump for Showing America’s ‘Real Face’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: yuppa
This was why the CIA was originally designed for. Assasination of people like Irans supreme leader.

You uh...

You know that's what got them pissed at us in the first place... right?

1953 Iranian coup d'état

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project, or "Operation Ajax").

Oh and why did we do that?

They nationalized the oil industry, after the British-owned Anglo-Iranian Oil Company refused to submit to an audit.

Yeah, we overthrew a democratically-elected government... and it isn't even the only time the U.S. has done so.

Uh huh. But thats because we installed a puppett and didnt let th eiranians install their own leadership after. And I bet you th eyoung generation today in Iran would welcome Khomeni and the 12s demise.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: intrptr

Imagine that, Iran is anti-American.

You know its a bad thing when even our 'enemies' weigh in.

But CNN quotes that Iranian Leader AT LEAST once a day during various segments. You can tell by the context that CNN isn't reading and replaying what he says about Donald Trump in order to galvanize Americans behind the President.

CNN is a FACILITATOR of those who want to attack our President, and our Country. CNN is a TRAITOR within our borders. I hope Attorney General Sessions is already aware of this, and is planning measures to shut them the puck up.

I agree, I was being facetious. Rhetoric form the press is funneled from higher places than CNN. CNN like the president is simply a mouth piece.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppaa reply to: maes2
If supreme leader was killed. Iran would finally be worth trying to work with. Until them its just another NK with a dictator in charge of a puppet government who can be vetoed by one man.

This is not realistic.
Leader of Iran is indirectly chosen and indirectly supervised by the people and his position and qualities and duties are described in the constitution in detail. Leadership is not a kingdom and it is not an aristocracy system. Even the secular ones in Iran respect this pious and wise leader.

They, those who are behind the foreign policy of USA, want to portray Iran as an illogical bloodshed dictatorship who is after chaos and nuclear bombs and to kill Jews ..... in the middle east. while leader of Iran proposed referendum to solve the issue of Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Their own policy in the middle east is far more deserved to be called as an illogical bloodshed dictatorship who is after chaos and nuclear bombs and to kill people In fact this is they who think their existence depends on the chaos, suppression, oppression and injustice in the middle east. Those extremist Evangelists who think Jesus has ordered them to oppress the people of middle east and make chaos there and those extremist Jews who think they have the right to establish their so called temple on the corpses of others not to mention their zombie so called Muslim friends who want to cut our heads and eat us ! and many other odd groups that you know them better. Unfortunately it seems they have enough influence to be able to control the government of USA as an empire. I am sure they will not hesitate to kill the presidents of USA whenever it is needed. Why not ! They are the enemies of Americans too.

The fact is that the policy of USA in the middle east is very hopeless. USA is fighting with the people. This can not have a good fate. This is because the foreign policy of USA is established on the wrong calculations, illusions and it is impressed by the nonsenses of the extremists. If this story continues so, USA will lose middle east to it's rivals. Maybe he has lost already !

edit on 02amAmerica/Chicago052 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2

originally posted by: yuppaa reply to: maes2
If supreme leader was killed. Iran would finally be worth trying to work with. Until them its just another NK with a dictator in charge of a puppet government who can be vetoed by one man.

This is not realistic.
Leader of Iran is indirectly chosen and indirectly supervised by the people and his position and qualities and duties are described in the constitution in detail. Leadership is not a kingdom and it is not an aristocracy system. Even the secular ones in Iran respect this pious and wise leader.

They, those who are behind the foreign policy of USA, want to portray Iran as an illogical bloodshed dictatorship who is after chaos and nuclear bombs and to kill Jews ..... in the middle east. while leader of Iran proposed referendum to solve the issue of Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Their own policy in the middle east is far more deserved to be called as an illogical bloodshed dictatorship who is after chaos and nuclear bombs and to kill people In fact this is they who think their existence depends on the chaos, suppression, oppression and injustice in the middle east. Those extremist Evangelists who think Jesus has ordered them to oppress the people of middle east and make chaos there and those extremist Jews who think they have the right to establish their so called temple on the corpses of others not to mention their zombie so called Muslim friends who want to cut our heads and eat us ! and many other odd groups that you know them better. Unfortunately it seems they have enough influence to be able to control the government of USA as an empire. I am sure they will not hesitate to kill the presidents of USA whenever it is needed. Why not ! They are the enemies of Americans too.

The fact is that the policy of USA in the middle east is very hopeless. USA is fighting with the people. This can not have a good fate. This is because the foreign policy of USA is established on the wrong calculations, illusions and it is impressed by the nonsenses of the extremists. If this story continues so, USA will lose middle east to it's rivals. Maybe he has lost already !

Of course you have to say this Khomeni watches all outgoing traffic. One man and 12 guys run it no matter what you say,and we all know it. Your peoples voices are nothing to Dear leader but buzzing. I feel sorry that you cannot actually speak your mind due to the Iranian inteligence services watching al of you.
maybe someone will get rid of him soon for you guys.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Of course you have to say this Khomeni watches all outgoing traffic. One man and 12 guys run it no matter what you say,and we all know it. Your peoples voices are nothing to Dear leader but buzzing. I feel sorry that you cannot actually speak your mind due to the Iranian inteligence services watching al of you. maybe someone will get rid of him soon for you guys.

Oh I guess you mean Khamenei ! Khomeini died decades ago. I see their names are confusingly alike.

My friend Yuppa the next time you watch the zombie movies, eating popcorn, enjoying how Brad Pitt is fighting with them and wishing that he comes and saves us from our leaders, remember and keep in your mind that your governments made those zombies against us to annihilate us and we are fighting with them. What an exciting game it is !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join