It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says terrorism acts ignored. Evidence?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm starting to think he did it on purpose, by saying the media doesn't cover terrorist acts he forced their hand to spend the entire day proving they do cover them by listing all the terror attacks that have happened....

If his plan was to get it into peoples heads that there are many more attacks then they realize it worked beautifully
edit on 8-2-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
a reply to: uncommitted

No...What it means I'd it happened in Canada and I simply don't care about CANADIAN problems. I care about AMERICA'S problems

So why do you interact in a thread that basically is about ignored terrorist acts in the EU ???? Hmm. ....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

by saying the media doesn't cover terrorist acts he forced their hand to spend the entire day proving they do cover them by listing all the terror attacks that have happened...

You know that that list came from the White House, right?
It was the White House which spent the entire day coming up with the list.

Time well spent, right?

edit on 2/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

It was a pointless political play that won't sway public opinion in their favor.

Going to 3 media outlets and using a non-existent "massacre" as evidence that the evil media is not covering terrorist attacks accomplishes nothing. It's simply preaching to the choir.

Trump's true believers think "Yeah, I totally don't remember the Bowling Green Massacre. Darn that evil media and their lack of coverage!"

Meanwhile, independents and Dems are simply left unswayed towards the administration's cause because the "massacre" was a blatant lie.

If they want to sway public opinion in their favor, then they need to go back to the drawing board and give up on the notion of using "alternative facts".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Actually terrorist acts happen less in this day of age than back in the 1970/80s.

Trumps simply fear mongering and saying what a significant percentage of people wish to hear.

Fact is we have sacrificed enough freedom for this illusory sense of control and security.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Oh yes and I'm sure the MSM only prints the truth,WTF dude where have you been,it's a joke,I'm shocked how really ignorant liberal's are,only time they listen to something,is because it sounds in their favor,ATS has been overrun by basement dwellers

Basement dwellers? It seems it takes one to know one.

Have you ever watched the BBC or Al Jalzeera? acts of terrorism occur every day...thirty dead in Pakistan, seventy dead in Yemen...millions dead in the Sudanese war or the Chechnyan genocide but the moment a single white American is killed "let's impose a travel ban!"

A travel ban is only going to aggravate those who have their own motives and then the rootin' tootin' Trump supporters will be the first in the firing lines. Mark my words.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusionwell you may not want to believe it but the man is right the media is ignoring the terror acts going on in the west. from muslim rape gangs going through europe as an example the media acts like its not happening or its an isolated incident but it is happening all over europe. how about san bearndino where the man and wife did that deadly shooting? the media would have you think this was just a disgruntled employee going postal but in truth was an orchestrated terror plot that could have been much worse they found explosives at their home after the fact . how about night club shooting in florida they would have you thinking ok this guy was sexually confused then lashed out at homosexuals wrong again he had been going to club to case the place before the attack. all these advents had muslim terror ties but media did there damndest to ignore that fact because they were told to.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

The pulse nightclub and San Bernardino shootings weren't covered? I'm almost 100% sure it was.
Either that or I'm a psychic cuz I know about it and oops you know about it too.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Then how is it you know about it?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And his cultists sill cry in unison that the media is unfair and part of some Islamist plot, despite their being evidence to the contrary.

Worse, we almost never hear about non Islamic terror attacks. Wonder why...

He has been silent on the Quebec City Mosque shooting? Why was that not on the list?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump needs to get rid of that habit of using "teasing" words, based on those Ultra Top-Secret briefings he receives.

The Travel Ban decision was based, in part, on info from those briefings.

I think the Issue is Bannon. He sits on the National Security Council, then gives the President his version of secret security briefings in Briebart Headlines form..Reported chatter about ISIS retreating in Syria becomes "Liberal Media Conspires to import ISIS cells to NYC!" by the time Bannon briefs the POTUS.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
a reply to: uncommitted
Hope you get what I am saying.....I ONLY care about Americans and only about 50% of those....People die....Big deal. ...I have no attachment to Canada.

OK, we get it buddy...we get it! Merica's probs only. Point made Odin. Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The issue Indigo and others, is rape and murderers have been proven to be hidden from within the Sunni religion. Any who are not whahibi are as filth of the earth with no value in their belief and don't ignore ISIS to say it is not so. Those such as their own neighboring Shiite Muslims, Jews, Hindu, Christians and obviously any other that is not them are to be slaves, sex toys or worse. NONE can deny.

So, can we start having that discussion rather than all the misdirection from the reality from those of you who appear uneducated but are actually pretending that the Sunni reality doesn't drive the whole whacked out scenario playing out on a planet wide scale? Trump is right of Mao and Left of George Washington so lets get focused on real stuff and quit cherry picking.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
He is definitely on the mark with that one. Terrorist acts such as the Bowling Green Massacre. On that fateful day. February 34th, at 3:67 PM.... sigh, it pains me to even speak of it.

Excuse me.... *grabs a kleenex*

Thank god Frederick Douglas showed up just in time to keep the casualties from getting worse.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
More lies from the Media promoting the idea that the EU is all fine and dandy, when the reality is it's on the verge of complete collapse, in no small party thanks to the migrant crisis and the crime wave that came with them.

Terrorism going unreported? probably not true, regular crimes not being reported? That's definitely true, with institutional conspiracy to protect migrants and play down the troubles they are causing. Police refusing to investigate, prosecutors refusing to press charges. People are fed up.

Absolutely, and is this not terror as a whole when looking at the broader perspective? I guess these would be considered attacks by (mostly) Islamic immigrants individually by the media of course ...but are they not perpetrated by the whole of the faction of what is called Islamic extremists?

I don't care if these types of attacks are carried out by Buddhists, Muslims or Christians, they need to be addressed and dealt with. We won't make any headway in certain areas by ignoring or going against Trump in such a complete way just because you don't like him as a person. I don't agree with Trump in everything he does and I don't believe he is perfect as a person but I do stand with him when he is fighting for something I believe in and something that I know we all as decent humans despise.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Kali74

And his cultists sill cry in unison that the media is unfair and part of some Islamist plot, despite their being evidence to the contrary.

Worse, we almost never hear about non Islamic terror attacks. Wonder why...

He has been silent on the Quebec City Mosque shooting? Why was that not on the list?

Because only Muslims can commit acts of terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join