It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says terrorism acts ignored. Evidence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Here are the 78 terror attacks the White House says were Underreported

He didn't even need to add the failed ISIS plots.

I wonder how many people can name these off the top of their head. I remember very few of these because, well, the were underreported.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: odzeandennz

So what part of two refugee IED makers being settled here did someone miss?

You know those IEDS ?

That slaughtered and maimed thousands of US servicemen.

Can you show evidence of them doing that here? Besides when you invade a nation for no reason and decide to accept refugees from that place every now and then you will get bad ones no matter how much you vet them.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What part of TWO iraqi IED bomb makers were let in this country and settled in Bowling Green are people missing ?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I remember very few of these because, well, the were underreported.

Gee, I wonder how someone could forget something as detailed as...

NEW YORK CITY, NY, USA

October, 2014

TARGET: Two police officers wounded in knife attack

ATTACKER: US person

What exactly qualifies that as a "terrorist attack" vs. just being "some nut with a knife"?

"Crime" doesn't equal "terrorism".

What part of TWO iraqi IED bomb makers were let in this country and settled in Bowling Green are people missing ?

Again, the part where there was a "Bowling Green Massacre".

There was no massacre in Bowling Green, and I'm really starting to believe that you don't understand that fact.
edit on 2/7/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I remember very few of these because, well, the were underreported.

Gee, I wonder how someone could forget something as detailed as...

NEW YORK CITY, NY, USA

October, 2014

TARGET: Two police officers wounded in knife attack

ATTACKER: US person

What exactly qualifies that as a "terrorist attack" vs. just being "some nut with a knife"?

"Crime" doesn't equal "terrorism".

That depends on how the country defines terroris. Some crime does mean terrorism. Terrorism is a crime, after all.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I will type this slower in an attempt to get you to answer this simple question. Where they doing that here? These people were in a war zone they did what they had to so they could keep on living. If they made it through the vetting process and has started no problems then I see nothing wrong with them being here.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Again, the part where there was a "Bowling Green Massacre". There was no massacre in Bowling Green, and I'm really starting to believe that you don't understand that fact. edit on 2/7/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

She misspoke, and the media capitalized on her mistake to distort the argument.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I will type this slower in an attempt to get you to answer this simple question. Where they doing that here? These people were in a war zone they did what they had to so they could keep on living. If they made it through the vetting process and has started no problems then I see nothing wrong with them being here.

That comment is simply disturbing.

Making excuses for this.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm not convinced.

It's one thing if it were a simple isolated incident, but she's referred to this imaginary "massacre" on at least 3 occasions (Hardball with Chris Matthews, Cosmopolitan, and with TMZ).

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

What exactly qualifies that as a "terrorist attack" vs. just being "some nut with a knife"? "Crime" doesn't equal "terrorism".

All that is needed to make a crime a terrorist attack is a Muslim. As long as the attacker is a Muslim then no matter what the crime is it's terrorist.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You'll notice that the video you posted has "Iraq" in the title, not "Bowling Green".

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

It seems the battle that's going on is one between the Trump administration and the media. Trump makes a claim, and the media does fact checking.

Grab your popcorn because this could go on for years. It seems to me that it could frequently end up being a battle of fake news sources.

Hah, those aren't the terms of engagement.

Trump wants to push terrorism into the spotlight. Media doesn't agree - after all, everyone agrees with Obama's "no terrorist attacks during my presidency" claim. Can't possibly question that, can we?

Trump says "media ignores 78 incidences of terrorism!" Media, desperate to prove to the world just how wrong Trump is, now have wall-to-wall coverage of all the terrorism that they've covered, just to prove Trump wrong. People watching this don't think, "Trump was wrong!" Nope, they think, "Meh, maybe Trump was wrong, but HOLY COW that's a lot of terrorism, how come I don't remember hearing about most of this!?!"

Trump now has terrorism right back in the spotlight and rational people questioning the media. Mission accomplished.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

You'll notice that the video you posted has "Iraq" in the title, not "Bowling Green".

Notice what was said here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I see a nation that was invaded by another nation trying to defend itself but you don't see that do you? If my nation were invaded like that you can bet I will be building IED's myself to defend my home and family. But seeing how you think people shouldn't defend themselves you would of course drop to your knees before your new master.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Flavian

She never claimed to have been shot in benghazi babe. Try again.

So where was it that she claimed to come under sniper fire? I'm sure it was Benghazi?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

Thing is HRC wasn't elected, OompaLoompa the snowflake is president and it's his lies that matter

Absolutely correct but there are still people trying to "hold up" Hillary as a better alternative. She isn't, she is as full of rubbish as Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yes, I see what was said there, and nothing in your post supports the false-notion that there was a massacre in Bowling Green, or that anyone in this thread is "making a mockery out of attacks in Iraq".

Bowling Green is in Kentucky. Kentucky is in the United States of America, not Iraq.

There was no massacre in Bowling Green, thus there are no "victims being mocked".
edit on 2/7/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: Kali74

How can you deny that the media is an extension of the Democrat Party and it's going to attack Trump no matter what he does?

You certainly can't.

But on the same note, how can you deny that Trump is doing everything he can to make himself and his cabinet look foolish? (and profit from his presidency...)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Last I heard benghazi was in Syria.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

The fact that you guys are making a big deal about this, let's call it an over dramatization of events, is so hypocritical when trumps lies have to be defended every single day.
And you have no problem not only defending his lies but whole heartedly embracing them while calling others liars.

Like this story about bowling green. Or other terrorist attacks the media doesn't report on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join