It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says terrorism acts ignored. Evidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee
Trump is a liar and a bully, if he has someone disagree with him, he calls it FAKE NEWS, has them removed from press conferences, or it gets dubbed 'Alt facts' by his ministers of propaganda. There are no such thing as alternative facts. Trump is trying to run America like his businesses, but there is this pesky thing in his way of the fascist that have infected the USA's way, it's called the Constitution.

The only people acting like fascists are the people on your side. You guys were fine with fascists state-run media for 8 years under Obama. You're fine with violent mobs beating up people and destroying property. So spare me the fastest label.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

No...What it means I'd it happened in Canada and I simply don't care about CANADIAN problems. I care about AMERICA'S problems

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
its funny on ATS, how some idiot by the name Maxine makes some idiotic comments and the Pelosi makes a name mistake and the troll baiting threads thereafter, and even the research that went into trolling Maxine, demonstrating a lack of actual life, and the subsequent idiotic on line remarks...

but Trump says something utterly ridiculous and flat out lies, crickets from the usual suspects (the massive trolls who constantly spam ATS so theres never any intelligent debates).

but, if a random Hollywood b- movie star slapper says something stupid, they're on it! just not when the person who say the stupid things is the actual leader of the country....

two days later... a "the hypocrisy of the left" pops up...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee
Trump is a liar and a bully, if he has someone disagree with him, he calls it FAKE NEWS, has them removed from press conferences, or it gets dubbed 'Alt facts' by his ministers of propaganda. There are no such thing as alternative facts. Trump is trying to run America like his businesses, but there is this pesky thing in his way of the fascist that have infected the USA's way, it's called the Constitution.

The only people acting like fascists are the people on your side. You guys were fine with fascists state-run media for 8 years under Obama. You're fine with violent mobs beating up people and destroying property. So spare me the fastest label.

Those aren't fascists, they're anarchists. You know, small government advocates.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hope you get what I am saying.....I ONLY care about Americans and only about 50% of those....People die....Big deal. ...I have no attachment to Canada.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

So the White House release 78 examples, but the article says one in the second paragraph, and your post remains silent on the rest.

In the very next paragraph:

As for Trump's claim about Europe, it's probably true that you haven't heard of every attack on the continent that can be tied to terrorism. Scores if not hundreds happen every year. Many don't rise to the level of an international audience because they cause no casualties, or little or no property damage, or are carried out by unknown assailants for unclear reasons.

So the logic is HUNDREDS happen every year, but because no one dies, it's not important.

WTF?????

Meanwhile:

Here are the 78 terrorist attacks the White House says were largely underreported

I am so sick of the dishonesty.
edit on 7-2-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What is arguably under-reported, or perhaps underappreciated would be a better term, at least in terms of its implications at this particularly divisive point in time when many in this country are shouting "Muslims!" and we're considering taking emphasis off of extremism in all its forms in favor of solely focusing (more than we already do) on radical Islamic extremism... is something the president has yet to comment on personally and publicly (that I can find anywhere) at all (other than to have secretary Spicer say that he and Canada's leadership have spoken); The events of last month in Quebec.

This is the fullest account I could find. Thought it bore consideration.

www.thestar.com...

Since, indeed... the victims were Muslim.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Teases...??? ¿¿¿....
Is that like alternative facts??

He lies.

Jesus Christ the man is just a good for nothing bald faced liar from Sun up til Sun down and you're still giving him the benefit of the doubt? Teasing?
Your post is nothing but some stuff you made up. He got the info from a briefing...Give me a break...
He got info in the briefing about a terror attack that occurred? And that the media didn't report on? And then he says the media didn't report it because... well we know why...It was top secret...only those in the briefing knew about it
Like the bowling green massacre.
So A.D.D. boy just can't be trusted huh?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
Hope you get what I am saying.....I ONLY care about Americans and only about 50% of those....People die....Big deal. ...I have no attachment to Canada.

No, you care when the agenda fits even though the incident didn't happen in America, but are happy to ignore similar acts of terrorism when they don't fit your agenda.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where was your concern for lying during the campaign? So angry and lewd but not a worry before?

Oh the irony!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Possibly because the perpetrator turned out to be a trump supporter.

www.salon.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
More lies from the Media promoting the idea that the EU is all fine and dandy, when the reality is it's on the verge of complete collapse, in no small party thanks to the migrant crisis and the crime wave that came with them.

Terrorism going unreported? probably not true, regular crimes not being reported? That's definitely true, with institutional conspiracy to protect migrants and play down the troubles they are causing. Police refusing to investigate, prosecutors refusing to press charges. People are fed up.

Can't speak from an American perspective but from a European perspective all crime is reported in local media. Not just crime, but courts - lots of local papers in the UK have an "In court" section telling you what your local scrotes have been getting prosecuted for.

It is possible that national media doesn't cover the same but then why would they? You would only expect them to cover major news, not Ibrahim at no.17 robbing the local shop.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

No he's not right. There are no terror attacks going unreported.
Just how did you get your unreported story if it's unreported????

The unreported story is the one you can't bring us.

link   
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
edit on 272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
If anyone can find a clip, (I haven't seen it yet available online.) but CBS this morning was covering this news.

And actually said, we have covered every story. We have the list, and we have reported on 3/4 of the stories on that list.

I damn near wet myself laughing.
edit on 7-2-2017 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Don't even go there
Tell me one lie Hillary told. Just one.
Then compare what ever you come up with to this fools constant lying. Every freakin day.
He's disgusting and I cannot believe what I read here about how it's all ok all of a sudden .
It's ok to lie it's ok to put down the country what else?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Maybe, on a fundamental psychological level, his half-cocked hoopla is simple shame-projection & deflection? I mean. that's assuming he has any capability for self-reflection in the first place. He's no bastion of the Made In America/America first perfection he spouts, what with his foreign-made merch, screwing contractors, and 2/3rds of his wives being imported. It's the same idea with these terrorism claims, deflecting his own shortcomings (or feelings of obvious fail, narcs hate feeling that) by pointing at Europe.

It's real easy to point the finger outward to get spotlights off you, and he is supposed to be a master of manipulation. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Don't even go there
Tell me one lie Hillary told. Just one.
Then compare what ever you come up with to this fools constant lying. Every freakin day.
He's disgusting and I cannot believe what I read here about how it's all ok all of a sudden .
It's ok to lie it's ok to put down the country what else?

Sniper fire?
Classified email on her home server?
Youtube video in Bengazi?

How many have died as a result to DJT policies?
You claim to have some moral dilemma against Trumps lying but not HRCs vast history of the same?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I'm so glad Kellyanne brought the Bowling Green Massacre into the light of day, following a concerted effort by the MSM to cover it up. She mentioned it once in a televised interview, after being upset that she told Cosmopolitan magazine in a telephone interview and they neglected to print it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join