It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says terrorism acts ignored. Evidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

TRUMP: "All over Europe it's happening. It's gotten to a point where it's not even being reported. And in many cases the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report it. They have their reasons, and you understand that."

___

THE FACTS: Trump and his team have cited only one example of a deadly terrorist attack anywhere going unreported, the one that didn't happen in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Adviser Kellyanne Conway spoke about a Bowling Green "massacre" that didn't take place, correcting herself when she was called out on the error.

Trump says terrorism acts ignored. Evidence?

I tried to do my part to keep the memory of the Bowling Green massacre alive. We could all probably be doing more on that front.

New Yorkers hold mock vigil at Bowling Green for 'massacre' victims

It seems the battle that's going on is one between the Trump administration and the media. Trump makes a claim, and the media does fact checking.

Grab your popcorn because this could go on for years. It seems to me that it could frequently end up being a battle of fake news sources.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It's going to be a long 4 years, if it even lasts that long. And one thing it will be... it will be a comedy "gold".

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
He is definitely on the mark with that one. Terrorist acts such as the Bowling Green Massacre. On that fateful day. February 34th, at 3:67 PM.... sigh, it pains me to even speak of it.

Excuse me.... *grabs a kleenex*

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

And his cultists sill cry in unison that the media is unfair and part of some Islamist plot, despite their being evidence to the contrary.

Worse, we almost never hear about non Islamic terror attacks. Wonder why...

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

#wearebowlingreen

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
More lies from the Media promoting the idea that the EU is all fine and dandy, when the reality is it's on the verge of complete collapse, in no small party thanks to the migrant crisis and the crime wave that came with them.

Terrorism going unreported? probably not true, regular crimes not being reported? That's definitely true, with institutional conspiracy to protect migrants and play down the troubles they are causing. Police refusing to investigate, prosecutors refusing to press charges. People are fed up.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
President Trump needs to get rid of that habit of using "teasing" words, based on those Ultra Top-Secret briefings he receives.

The Travel Ban decision was based, in part, on info from those briefings.

The statement, "The USA isn't innocent, when it comes to murdering people".. same thing.

Now, he "teases" with another broad statement, based on the briefings. Terror doesn't always mean KABOOM! For all we know, Flint Michigan's water supply poisoning was a terror attack...with a long lifespan.

I'm surprised that so many regular ATS posters aren't able to understand that just because the MSM doesn't report it, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Oh yes and I'm sure the MSM only prints the truth,WTF dude where have you been,it's a joke,I'm shocked how really ignorant liberal's are,only time they listen to something,is because it sounds in their favor,ATS has been overrun by basement dwellers

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It's interesting that the Trump administration doesn't appear to have made too much noise about the the attack on a mosque in Quebec (yes, I know that's Canada, but he's happy enough to lie about Europe) in which a white student killed 7 Muslims... I wonder why that would be?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Trump is right. I was just reading how in Pakistan a twelve year old girl was raped and murdered just for being a girl and a Christian. You see, these other countries are sooo tolerant of Christianity aren't they?

The President is right. They are downplaying it for political motives. They disgust me.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Yes the acts of terrorism are just not being reported. Why up to yesterday I met a few Trump supporters in London!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Because most of your claims of right wing violence are misguided...and often a flat out lie.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Because it's Canada and who cares?

(post by odinsway removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
a reply to: uncommitted

Because it's Canada and who cares?

I take it that was meant in sarcasm mode or do the deaths of 7 people murdered by a known white supremacist purely because of their (non Christian) religion mean they don't register on the list of terrorist acts Trump wants to talk about?

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump needs to get rid of that habit of using "teasing" words, based on those Ultra Top-Secret briefings he receives.

Those briefings he doesn't need because he already knows more than the losers in the intelligence community?

The Travel Ban decision was based, in part, on info from those briefings.

No, banning Muslims was a campaign promise. He chose the countries he did because he has no business interests there. Claiming that it was an Obama administration list is absurd: Trump has no respect for anything the Obama administration did and is trying to efface its legacy altogether.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
He is definitely on the mark with that one. Terrorist acts such as the Bowling Green Massacre. On that fateful day. February 34th, at 3:67 PM.... sigh, it pains me to even speak of it.

Excuse me.... *grabs a kleenex*

There actually was a "massacre" in Bowling Green a few years back.

It involved a sink hole & some old Corvettes.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Trump is a liar and a bully, if he has someone disagree with him, he calls it FAKE NEWS, has them removed from press conferences, or it gets dubbed 'Alt facts' by his ministers of propaganda. There are no such thing as alternative facts. Trump is trying to run America like his businesses, but there is this pesky thing in his way of the fascist that have infected the USA's way, it's called the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thing is there are acts of muslim violence and intimidation in Europe but they are being brushed under the carpet as "normal" crime.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

How can you deny that the media is an extension of the Democrat Party and it's going to attack Trump no matter what he does?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join