It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February is Black History of Achievements Month. How Will You Honor or Celebrate It?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So to celebrate Black History month, the right decides to complain about it, yep sounds about right.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal
So to celebrate Black History month, the right decides to complain about it, yep sounds about right.

Actually HARD LEFT CNN looks back on Black History Month and declares that February 2019 was the worst Black History Month since... well... forever.

Don Lemon is Livid: bigleaguepolitics.com...

In addition to what's listed in the article, we also have Presidential candidate Kamala Devi Harris PRETENDING like she's African American! (When it's to her benefit)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
February 28, 2020

During his first 3 years in office, President Trump has done more for the Black/African-American community than his predecessor (Barack Obama) did during his 8 year term.

To cap off Black History Month 2020, they came to the White House to Thank the President for fulfilling his promises.

President Trump hailed the achievements of African-Americans Thursday at a White House ceremony marking Black History Month, saying blacks have enriched U.S. culture, deepened America’s faith and “raised up our conscience.”

“In every field, every generation, and every calling, African-Americans have lifted up our nation to new heights — and, like all citizens, you are entitled to a government that puts your needs, your interests, and your families first,” Mr. Trump told a packed crowd in the East Room that included hundreds of African-American leaders.

The president said his policies are improving life for all Americans, including blacks. He cited his tax cuts, special “opportunity zones” that encourage investment in distressed neighborhoods, criminal-justice reform and increased permanent funding for historically black colleges and universities.
More at: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The close out Black History Month 2020..

TRUTH!
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm going to celebrate it by doing what I always do. I'm going to celebrate white history month by doing the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looking back? I listened to a metric f-ton of Ice-T and I called my buddy Chris to tell him I love him. I also discovered a hilarious youtube channel called Aba & Preach.

How was DuSable? I've been to Chicago a few times but it was only for mandatory diversity training and pizza.

It looks amazing online. I love the Civil Rights section and the art is beautiful (particularly the sculpture, but I am a sucker for beautiful sculpture).

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"Black history of achievement month"? That's a thing? Really?
Well I guess I'll "honor and celebrate" by going to work, mow the lawn, pay taxes/buying my freedom", and do my best, to not be a racial victim. Just an ordinary American.

"Black history of achievement month". LOL! Why does it have to be "black"? Lol!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
AMERICA gave US, (The U.S.A.), "The Red Tails", the "Buffalo Soldier",... Etc., and some outstanding music from back in the day. Thinking back? I didn't even realize most of them were "black". Untill the OP opened up with this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

You, uh, didn't realize Bob Marley was black? Really? Did you know Dropkick Murphy and Flogging Molly were "Irish?"

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Black. There are as many white Ns as there are black Ns. Moral of the story? Don't be an N...
Many Black Americans weren't. They don't need a "month". They are remembered every day and honored.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
Do you believe that every black guy likes Bob Marley's music? I can tell you, I know one "black guy" that doesn't.
Don't pull your stupid, on me.
Do you think because I am of Irish descent? That I have a great love for the Irish? I do enjoy the music. But a people that were continually over run by other nations of their own "race"? Aren't exactly my heroes.

I am an American. I have brothers and sisters of many colors.

Not to mention many an "African Kingdom" sold there own "race" of people into slavery.

Don't get all "educated" with me.

edit on 28-2-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The close out Black History Month 2020..

TRUTH!
mobile.twitter.com...

At tonight's South Carolina rally, smart African Americans are endorsing President Trump for re-election over any Democrat.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Jesus. You are a sensitive guy, aren't you? I was just poking fun at the Bob Marley song bit. The fact that you have an Irish sounding board name was just icing on the damn cake.

And BTW, I'll get whatever "educated" I want. You have too many damn opinions to be that thin-skinned.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm tired of these racist relics.

I refuse to celebrate any race's "History Month" until all races are represented equally with a month of their own.

Hopefully future generation will look back with disgust over the systemic Brown Supremacy that has defined the last 40 years of Western institutions and media.

No Justice. No Peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I have to many "damn" opinions to get a straight answer. I get it! It's not like me and you, are in a cemetery asking each other questions.

I, having lead men, (and a couple girls) , in a couple "sensitive" situations.... Nothing I ever say, is said out of being "sensitive".
It is all good though.

I wouldn't poke fun at B. Marley.

edit on 28-2-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24980736]SKEPTEK[/pos

Agree.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24980636]carewemust[/po

I would stand behind, defend, and go to war, for any American! And I would! I could give a rats a** about skin color. What I care about, is if they read and understand the U.S. Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join