It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters - Stupid Things

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is in a sensative area on the Turkish side of Ararat. It us very high up. Neither you or I could safely go up there at our age, and I'm a tough steel worker. You need oxygen canisters up there, anD you are not allowed to be in that area anyway. Go figure.
Here I am giving you family infomation, and you reject it as nonsense. You do however accept (I'll let you fill this part in) as truth, and scientific evidence. That's itching ears Bro. Quit scratching them.
edit on 7-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Here I am giving you family infomation, and you reject it as nonsense.

No. I am insinuating that you are gullible. My grandfather told me wonderful stories too.

There was no global flood.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Those who side with Soros, also side with Rothschilds. They are scum of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I'm off to bed. Sleep well and enjoy your fairytale science Bro.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

There was no global flood.

From the Bible according to Phage The Great, first of the name.

Sometimes mate you can be one really ego driven guy.

So ... prove it!

P

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Can't prove a negative.
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
www.theamericanmirror.com...

Waters continued, “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”

Amazing how these airheads can spew their low information filth and get away with it

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I hope Korea kicks Russias azz.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
www.theamericanmirror.com...

Waters continued, “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”

Amazing how these airheads can spew their low information filth and get away with it

If Donald Trump were "wrapping his arms around" Putin, the Russian sanctions would be removed.

As stated earlier, the people who live in Maxine Water's district are poisoned, and thereby impaired by pollutants and gas. It's right in the middle of the landing/takeoff area of LAX airport.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A lot of chemtrail spraying going on there. No doubt.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sound like a bitter mid westerner or southerner,majority in Calif aren't like these dirt bags,tired of hayseeds commenting with half wit opinion's,we are currently trying to recall Brown,we are sick of him turning Calif into some hick town,another liberal armed with opinions

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I have to march because my mother couldn`t have an abortion

so, she was protesting because her mother couldn`t abort her??That`s stupid on a scary level.
it`s scary that her constituents elected her because she is the best and brightest of that bunch.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

We don't need to be having something

I would fail a 2nd grade test for that line, yet she is a "leader"? WTF?

Maybe that is proper but it doesn't sound right to me.
edit on 7-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

"We don't need to have" should be correct?
edit on 7-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This guy is pure gold

OMG... thanks for the laugh!

We need more people like that in politics. At least the humor would make them worth watching / listening to.

Remember this guy?

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Have you seen the latest?

Pure Maxine Waters gold...although it will piss off a lot of people.

You can't make this sh#t up.

smh...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: pheonix358

If Cali were swept into the ocean tomorrow, the nation would immediately become one of the more conservative countries in the world.

And hungry as hell. Those CA commie snowflakes produce more of our food than the next two states combined. But who needs food when we've got good God fearing Christian right wing values to feed our families.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

We Californians are trying,these libtards are a disgrace,back in 70's she was normal worked in construction buisness,now she must of sat in a enclosed room with tubes of airplane glue with the lids off,funny how money changes people,she was cool when I dealt with her back in the day

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
July 7, 2017

Maxine Waters explains WHY she's "taking her gloves off" to fight President Trump...

""Trump was just so outrageous, so disrespectful, such a bully and dangerous for this country, I decided, ‘You know what? I’m taking the gloves off and I’m going to step out,’” Waters told the Times, explaining her bombastic rhetoric toward the president. She has called for his impeachment.

“I was going to not only challenge him but encourage others to see him for what he is: basically a bully, an egotistical maniac, a liar and someone who did not need to be president,” she continued.""

Source: thehill.com...

Personally, I think she should take that 1970's wig off, and replace it with something more appropriate for her personality.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Mad maxine is at it again...
She now says that they need to go after Pence after Trump is impeached.

This is a great video to show the liberal mental disorder ... especially the liberal women on the view nodding along at the craziness because it fits the crazy town narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join