It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters - Stupid Things

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So, Maxine Waters was in the news again today. I guess she's trying to fill the obvious vacancies: Hillary - The Female Savior & Obozo - Making America Proud (you know what I really want to call him). Anyway ... I ran a little web search and I wanted to share, I wanted to drag this politician down into the Mud Pit with us for a while.

Source
I believe the Democratic Party and the President of the United States should not have backed down. We should have made them walk the plank.”

Way back in 1989, Waters was quoted saying how angry she was ... “I have a right to my anger, and I don’t want anybody telling me I shouldn’t be, that it’s not nice to be, and that something’s wrong with me ...”

Like some of the rantings of other old-bat Pelosi types, I think she mis-queued this one. She was supposed to start the Impeachment rantings around now ... not restart them (face palm).

ZeroHedge
Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office)

It has not taken much in the past to get the crazy out of Democrat Maxine Waters, and MSNBC's Chris Matthews was the perfect catalyst for the Californian congresswoman to explain why Trump's presidency is "not legitimate," and why he should be impeached...

We strongly suggest you put down any sharp objects, and ask the children to leave the room ...

Timing Maxine ... it really is important to your party's strategy ... you idiot.

We know why Maxine gets a pass. It's Identity Politics. It's keeping the Dems looking Dumb. The only thing that's too bad is that these people will keep getting to vote until they're replaced by Republicans.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Honestly Snarl, this says just as much about the US voting public.

Some of the things that come out of that building are way over the top.

Oh, the island will capsize from one old fart that should be in a nursing home and yet ...

They are voted in.

'We the stupid people' are to blame for the state of your country.

Put the blame squarely where it belongs!

The only way these idiots end up where they are is because the people vote for them.

P

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This must be to do with Trump threatening to stop giving California Federal funding. Well, if they weren't doing something to skirt the upcoming federal laws, then they wouldn't be losing all that money. I suppose they were going to get federal funding to pay for those special zones to protect the illegals. I think the idea of cutting the Fed money is because of their attitude.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No, she's from California. Please don't dump any of that state's disaster pieces on the rest of the nation. If Cali were swept into the ocean tomorrow, the nation would immediately become one of the more conservative countries in the world.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
She's highly educated and has a degree in sociology.

Hmmm.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's highly educated

She's hides it well...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
They are voted in.

If only you could hear the voices in my head ...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I notice from this map of Maxine Waters's district ( waters.house.gov... that ) that Los Angeles (LAX) airport is within it's boundaries.

Could the pollution from fuel and fumes be affecting the minds of voters in that area? Could they have lost their ability to think rationally, thereby re-electing this woman to multiple terms? Maybe Pelosi's district is in a highly toxic environment as well?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Great post Snarl! Thanx!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Great post Snarl! Thanx!!

The one I wanted to put up today was ... well ... I didn't want to see anyone banned. This one will have to do.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It keeps getting better the longer she speaks.

Putin Advancing Into North Korea
CONFUSION: Maxine Waters claims Putin ‘continuing to advance into Korea’
But then the already wobbly wheels began falling off Waters’ rhetoric wagon.

“And knowing that he’s responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in, um, in, um,” she said, forgetting the name before someone behind her murmured, “Aleppo.”

“Yeah, in Aleppo,” she said.

Waters continued, “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”

Korea, Crimea, what’s the difference, besides spellings, cultures and continents?

Hasn't one side or the other suggested Trump leave Twitter alone? This woman needs to avoid cameras and microphones.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think Maxine Waters is living proof that California is an idiocracy.

LOl!

170 million jobs!

I LOVE government math!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
She's a discredit to her race.

Human race.

How did the dems corner the mafket on stupid?

They have to work at it, I suppose.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think I get it now. This is some lame-O Democratic strategy. Waters is 78 years old. There's no way she's running for office again at the end of her term. They're using her as a mouthpiece to warm people up to a possible wanton attack on the President.

Townhall
Maxine Waters: Trump will be impeached because he's Trump and we just don't like him very much.

Waters is so befuddled even Nancy 'We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It' Pelosi is creating distance from this train wreck.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

f Cali were swept into the ocean tomorrow, the nation would immediately become one of the more conservative countries in the world.
God forbid that happens . They would probably swim north to Canada and we would be stuck with them .Our liberals are not quite as crazy as yours but like most things it would only be a matter of time for the crazy to spread .They have probably never experienced the cold and have bought into global warming so it might be a option for them to consider .Yikes ..

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Trump is bombing Aleppo.
Putin is invading Korea.
hahahaa
She's baked.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

This woman needs to avoid cameras and microphones.
Disagree ...The more air time these kinds of air heads get on air the better . It will be both a reminder why the country voted Trump and will make for a great comedy documentary some day .

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
you forgot one,

edit on 7-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Here is my pick

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

lets not stoop to that level.
otherwise we'd be endlessly posting pictures and caption of other people's faux pas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join