It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terrorist Trump and Obama SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
this is trump's failure, he owns this....somehow blaming Obama doesn't even pass the smell test....I wonder if we'll get 8 congressional hearings to investigate

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This wasn't planned by the Trump administration....It was Obama.

The operation was planned, vetted and signed off on by the Obama administration...just before he left office.

The raid happened under Trumps presidency, He would have known about the raid well in advance and should have read the briefing. The fact is he gave it the go ahead. He's holding the ball now.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It almost seems as if the Pentagon has been supplying them on purpose.

Which I think would make sense in several ways.
Having an armed enemy justifies their existence and keeps the "problem" going.

Thanks for responding Fam.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: khnum
NBC news states the terrorists were most likely tipped off-that would be an op-sec problem not planning

After arrival, the Seal Team notified HQ that the terrorists were tipped-off to the operation, but bravely proceeded anyway. I thought that was common knowledge. But then again, MSM hides things that ease criticism of our military and our President, don't they.

Hell..it could have been an Obama holdover that tipped-off the terrorist. President Trump says that those Obama government employees have been leaking all sorts of privileged materials.
Hell, it could have been a Tweet from President thin skin. If you want to put outhe random guesses, mine is just as feasible as yours

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The Daily Beast is also a Clinton propaganda mill. The beast is owned and founded by Tina Brown, another Clinton ally.

Cannot trust the media, it is operated by snakes.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This wasn't planned by the Trump administration....It was Obama.

The operation was planned, vetted and signed off on by the Obama administration...just before he left office.

Oh, come on. Obama didn't do it, because it wasn't ready.

Trump jumps in, and starts pushing all the "go" buttons right away.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We all know that killing innocent people will radicalize them quicker than living with the radicals, thank you op for pointing that out and also pointing out that wasting money is bad and that a dead American in some unknown desert is even worse but second only to you guessed it Trump and his freakishly small hands.We should have just left them alone with all those innocent women and children to think up new ways to blow up Palmyra and practice the religion of peace. The only hope for the US is the military but hopefully it never gets to the point of "The Siege" because then you'll have civilians thinking they're not fascists. Oh wait. Operation planned vetted and signed off by Obama administration and Trump didn't recheck it leading to the target knowing it was going to happen... Trump you failure!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There was poop on my floor this morning.
I am pretty sure it was Russians in cahoots with Trump that pulled that operation off.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername
Politics The Terrorist Trump’s SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

The lack of surveillance and operation intelligence was why it is still unclear if al-Rimi was even at the base at all. To rub salt in the wound, al-Rimi released an audio message in which he called for vengeance for the slaughtered innocents and insulted Donald Trump. “The White House’s new fool has received a painful blow at your hands in his first outing on your land” roared al-Rimi in a message to his followers that military experts say is authentic.

The White House stands by its claim that it was a “successful operation by all standards” when in fact it was a failure by every conceivable standard. Thirty innocents died; a US soldier died, a $75 million MV Osprey crashed and had to be destroyed to keep it out of enemy hands, and the target of the operation might not have even been present. A pregnant woman was shot in the stomach and an eight-year-old child took a bullet in the neck. All three died of their injuries.

This idiot has his own Benghazi ( which of course his supporters are quiet about) and now he is being mocked by ISIS.

When will America wake up and realize they got an idiot running their country who's only interest are getting his friends richer and helping them break more laws.

This is just the beginning, he is a weak minded snowflake who will continue to be mocked by other countries and America's enemies.

He destroyed America's credibility in two weeks, that has to be a record.

Trump didnt blame it on a Youtube Video

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Delusion conclusion at best. Please provide proof that is not right wing propaganda that says Obama degraded our intelligence capabilities. You'll find something like that hard to find because it doesn't exist.

I'm sorry but the cabinet was a sleep at the wheel when they decided to move forward. For Christ sake, Trump gave the okay while eating dinner and was absent in the situation room for his first raid. Now you have 2 Americans dead, a $70 million aircraft destroyed and 28 other people dead due to right wing incompetence and ignorance.

This will serve ISIS as a good recruiting tool for their cause.

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Obama degraded our military and intelligence capabilities, and this operation was planned under Obama. Things like this might happen until we can get our military rebuilt. Anything that has Obama's fingerprints on it Trump should cancel immediately.

edit on 8-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Donald Trump Called 'White House's New Fool' By Al Qaeda Leader Over US Raid In Yemen

Better...or do you want me to find a site that has a fake story that says Al Qaeda Leader Trembles before the small handed orange buffoon.

Is the only real news to Trump and his supporters that which praises him?

You know you're on the side of good when ISIS is with you.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeneGesseritWitch
We all know that killing innocent people will radicalize them quicker than living with the radicals, thank you op for pointing that out and also pointing out that wasting money is bad and that a dead American in some unknown desert is even worse but second only to you guessed it Trump and his freakishly small hands.We should have just left them alone with all those innocent women and children to think up new ways to blow up Palmyra and practice the religion of peace. The only hope for the US is the military but hopefully it never gets to the point of "The Siege" because then you'll have civilians thinking they're not fascists. Oh wait. Operation planned vetted and signed off by Obama administration and Trump didn't recheck it leading to the target knowing it was going to happen... Trump you failure!

"them"?

Who killed innocent people....huh?

Nevermind.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is one fox that flew over the hen house... Them: those who have the unfortunate position unrecognized by yourself to live in a society ungoverned by laws and freedoms we take as granted such as separation of church and state or not having to live in a barracks with weapons and soldiers of god.
Who killed innocent people: that is tricky I would have to say we all did even those of us trying to pull out with all our might by our innate ability to leave the situation as is andor claim that these people (the ones we're killing ie them) are in need of our economy's support have deceptively created the illusion that we collectively are somehow to blame. No is innocent, is what I'm trying to say but a family living in barracks sheltering you know ak 47s and rpg's might love the american dream a bit too much know what im saying.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Bone75

The Daily Beast is also a Clinton propaganda mill. The beast is owned and founded by Tina Brown, another Clinton ally.

Cannot trust the media, it is operated by snakes.

"Snakes" is too kind. CNN is saying today that President Trump's 7 Nation temporary travel ban could have been one of the reasons why this mission failed. Support people couldn't get in or out of YEMEN. How STUPID is that?!

CNN must be shut down.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

Cantthinkofaresponse to your crap. It's amazing that somehow everybody that signed up in the last 6 weeks is posting anti-Trump.

I give you two weeks before somebody says something that causes you to have a ban-worthy meltdown.

Sorry not gonna happen, not easily triggered like some people *hint..Hint*..

I am not Anti Trump, I am anti small handed morons which an orange hue..

Lol...

Another one bites the dust.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join