It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terrorist Trump and Obama SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

This idiot has his own Benghazi ( which of course his supporters are quiet about) and now he is being mocked by ISIS.

Oh really?

So how does a seal raid get compare to a bunch of people that were out for a walk one night. That somehow got upset over a youtube video equate to Benghazi?

link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Since you now admit this was Obama's operation too...In the interest of accuracy and honesty...don't you want to change the title of your thread to:

The Terrorist Obama &Trump's SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

There you go...just for you.

See how easy it is to be honest.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I would not be surprised to see leftist elements in the US start a go-fund-me for terrorists now.

Especially if the terrorists insult Trump.

Not a terrorist sympathizer, just thought this story was funny because Trump, his minions and his worshipers claimed he was such a great leader but his proves otherwise.

A great leader would have seen the flaws in said raid and would have cancelled it till other intel came it but apparently he does not attend these meetings, so he is failure as leader. I knew this is before and knew he would prove this, I just wasn't expecting him to do it such a short time. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Obama scorched earth projects started Nov 9th.

Bitter vicious jealousy and get even set-ups.

I bet he gave some secrets away too.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

He wanted to be Obama despite hating on him..see his wife plagiarizing Michelle speech, but he lacked the kool headed patient qualities of the man.
Note to all Iam not in favor of militarism either by Neo-Libs like Obama/Hillary or Neo -Cons like the Bushes and now the ALT right Nazi-lite Brannon influenced white house.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This idiot has his own Benghazi ( which of course his supporters are quiet about) and now he is being mocked by ISIS.

Oh really?

So how does a seal raid get compare to a bunch of people that were out for a walk one night. That somehow got upset over a youtube video equate to Benghazi?

The Seven U.S. Ambassadors Killed In The Line Of Duty

Dangerous diplomacy: A look at U.S. diplomats killed in the line of duty

I understood why Benghazi was made to be such a big deal when you guys are quiet about the other diplomats. This was purely political and had nothing to do with the faux outrage you people claim. It wasn't about the diplomats, it was the fact it was Clinton and now that she is not a threat to win..those cries of faux outrage are quiet.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama scorched earth projects started Nov 9th.

Bitter vicious jealousy and get even set-ups.

I bet he gave some secrets away too.

Well if Trump can mess up this much in two weeks....just imagine the four years he has. He will bring America to it's knees and that is a fact. Your only hope is that he is impeached.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Obama got 8 years.

You're not giving him 2 weeks.

hahahahahahaha

And I'm just saying. . . a leftist terrorist sympathizer probably wouldn't ever admit to be a terrorist sympathizer.

Not that YOU are a leftist terrorist sympathizer.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

that's basically what i heard, said that someone heard the drones and called the terrorists. they set up a 360 ambush and attacked the seals when they.

pretty much a hit piece on trump which had nothing to do with what happened, like he or they would known that terriosts probably heard the drones, and someone called and told them the seals had landed.

In this case, the assault force of several dozen commandos, which also included elite soldiers from the United Arab Emirates, was jinxed from the start. Qaeda fighters were somehow tipped off to the stealthy advance toward the village — perhaps by the whine of American drones that local tribal leaders said were flying lower and louder than usual.

Through a communications intercept, the commandos knew that the mission had been somehow compromised, but pressed on toward their target roughly five miles from where they had been flown into the area. “They kind of knew they were screwed from the beginning,” one former SEAL Team 6 official said

both above from,
Raid in Yemen: Risky From the Start and Costly in the End

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well the first problem A seal isn't an US ambassador.

Second problem 'All the presidents men' didn't go on national television and LIE their snips off about it.

Third problem is Trump never went on national television and told this country and the world 'The WAR on terror was over'.

Fourth problem Trump didn't make an awesome speech about how great Islam was in Egypt( Really funny considering what followed there).

And lastly anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty can see this crap for what it is.

A seal raid in Yemen is a false equivalence to Benghazi a diplomat was murdered by a bunch of people about a year after Obama bombed the hell out of on a fateful day that every American knows.

September the 11th.

So EPIC FALSE EQUIVALENCE FAIL.
edit on 6-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

(post by Metallicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

LOL Occupy Democrats, known liars. People always post their content, usually those who can't do their own research.
edit on 6-2-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Remember when Obama killed children and was vilified but now they are silent when Trump does it.

The military does / has been doing this, not the president.

The 'Presider' is the announcer and the scapegoat, get it straight.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It will happen, you are easily triggered... hint hint, see we can both do that. Things that do not align with your ideals will become more and more offensive to you. Eventually your head will explode and you will get too triggered to remain civil. It's a pattern. I look forward to watching it happen to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I remember watching my brothers and sisters arguing and fighting with each other. They would say the most terrible things to each other, to family. When they realised after they're voices were hoarse and couldn't find anymore words and secrets they knew they could say to each other that would produce any kind of hurt, or break each other down, they would each run to Dad with hopes he would chose one of them as right and the other wrong and also hoping the other would be punished.

I remember Dad and how he would look at them with a look of disgust. Being a man who was born in 1927, lived in an orphanage where it wasn't uncommon some of the children were being poisoned by the milk they were given, forged his birth certificate to enlist in the army, earn a silver Star and purple heart in WW2 and fight in Korea.
Work his ass off in Bethlehem Steel doing double shifts to raise his family and provide his children with a life and opportunities he never had or knew.

I can still see the look in his eyes looking at my brother's and sisters. That look that seemed so pained at the ingratitude and ignorance he saw in them. He never did give them the satisfaction of what they begged him for.

Every post I read like this with all of you on all sides, every 4 to 8 years you all have a new dad, and every day you fight and scream and hurt each other and when you run out of things to say that will hurt and try to break each other, you look to your Mr President hoping to hear him say one of you is right or wrong, and long to see each other punished as retribution for all the wasted breath and effort you used tearing each other down.

I'm so proud to call you all my brothers and sisters

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HarumphHarumph

And my brother in law is all about peace and love, and he looks down on all of us children that argue and bicker. He is so much better than all of us, and lets us all know how petty we all are.

He is loves everyone. We only see him when he needs money, and as we give it to him, he continues to remind us of how he is better than us.

So I am proud to call you my brother in law.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This wasn't planned by the Trump administration....It was Obama.

The operation was planned, vetted and signed off on by the Obama administration...just before he left office.

Still happened on Trumps watch so don't try to weasel out of him getting the blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join