It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terrorist Trump and Obama SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Question.

Are either of you two at all suspicious about American media disseminating the words of a known terrorist to undermine western democracy?

Well I don't mind them reporting this if its true, to me this is news worthy. However, there were far worse botches under Obama like tons of innocent people being killed (including a hospital blown up) but I didn't see the media reveling in it like they are now.

But you bring up a good point.

I like how some on the left and the media say every time we want to do something against terrorism we are helping Isis.

Yet when you listen to what A Q and isis say, its sounds exactly like the democrat party talking points.

I wonder which side is inspiring Isis more?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Obama degraded our military and intelligence capabilities, and this operation was planned under Obama. Things like this might happen until we can get our military rebuilt. Anything that has Obama's fingerprints on it Trump should cancel immediately.

Yeah and if they are not, It is on Trump also. You can blame Obama for planning it and for poor reconnaissance and if Trump was as smart as he claims to be, he would have cancelled said raid but he didn't so he is to blame too.

He has already to shown to be a poor leader with this raid by not overseeing it himself to find any flaws.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
NBC news states the terrorists were most likely tipped off-that would be an op-sec problem not planning

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Normally a failed operation, with the missed terrorist giving our President the middle-finger, would galvanize Americans around the President.

But there are dangerous retarded idiots roaming the country today who are sending "Congrats!" and roses to that terrorist. For the good of the country, those people have to be shut down. They are a bigger threat than ANY terrorist.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

Cantthinkofaresponse to your crap. It's amazing that somehow everybody that signed up in the last 6 weeks is posting anti-Trump.

I give you two weeks before somebody says something that causes you to have a ban-worthy meltdown.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername
Donald Trump's first US military raid 'kills 30 civilians, including 10 women and children'

The eight-year-old daughter of a radical preacher was among a large group of civilians reportedly killed during a US dawn raid in Yemen, the first military operation overseen by Donald Trump.

Around 30 people, including 10 women and children, are thought to have been killed by American military personnel in the rural Yakla district of al-Bayda in the south of the country, according to medical staff.

Nora Al-Awlaki, the daughter of lecturer and al-Qaeda sympathiser Anwar al-Awlaki who was killed in an airstrike in 2011, was one of those who lost their lives, her grandfather Nasser said. Read more

“Why kill children? This is the new [US] administration - it’s very sad, a big crime,” Nasser Al-Awlaki said. “[Nora] was hit with a bullet in her neck and suffered for two hours.” The Pentagon did not refer to any civilian casualties in its statement.

Remember when Obama killed children and was vilified but now they are silent when Trump does it.

Yes!!!

Never forget this!

All of this outrage over things like Trumps travel halt for refugees, and yet when Obama was arming radical terrorists in Libya and Syria to create those refugees, not a peep was heard from these people.

I am sure all of the innocents that lost love ones in Syria thanks to Obama are comforted by the virtue signaling though.

Edit.

Oh wait I read that wrong!

I can't believe you can objectively look at the world and say there was outrage over Obama killing innocents and none over Trump.

You are not living in reality.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Politics The Terrorist Trump’s SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

The lack of surveillance and operation intelligence was why it is still unclear if al-Rimi was even at the base at all. To rub salt in the wound, al-Rimi released an audio message in which he called for vengeance for the slaughtered innocents and insulted Donald Trump. “The White House’s new fool has received a painful blow at your hands in his first outing on your land” roared al-Rimi in a message to his followers that military experts say is authentic.

The White House stands by its claim that it was a “successful operation by all standards” when in fact it was a failure by every conceivable standard. Thirty innocents died; a US soldier died, a $75 million MV Osprey crashed and had to be destroyed to keep it out of enemy hands, and the target of the operation might not have even been present. A pregnant woman was shot in the stomach and an eight-year-old child took a bullet in the neck. All three died of their injuries.

This idiot has his own Benghazi ( which of course his supporters are quiet about) and now he is being mocked by ISIS.

When will America wake up and realize they got an idiot running their country who's only interest are getting his friends richer and helping them break more laws.

This is just the beginning, he is a weak minded snowflake who will continue to be mocked by other countries and America's enemies.

He destroyed America's credibility in two weeks, that has to be a record.

I am sure you already know as you sound so worldly and well versed but the mission was Obama's so you might want to replace Trump with Obama in your post.

The last time I will state this, blame Obama if you must but Trump still went through with, so he is to blame for it also.

If he was a real leader, he would read everything he could about the raid to see if there were any flaws but he didn't.

So that proves he is a poor leader. He ordered a raid this raid without vetting it himself, so this raid is on him..so stop just blaming Obama.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

First it is an unsourced op ed piece , not a news article
Second , it is from occupydemocrats a well known Soros owned and controlled site

Find a legitimate news article and we will talk

I said it before but here it again..

Yemen Al Qaeda leader mocks Trump for raid that killed civilians, U.S. soldier

Leader of al-Qaida in Yemen mocks Trump after raid

Donald Trump Called 'White House's New Fool' By Al Qaeda Leader Over US Raid In Yemen

Better...or do you want me to find a site that has a fake story that says Al Qaeda Leader Trembles before the small handed orange buffoon.

Is the only real news to Trump and his supporters that which praises him?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
NBC news states the terrorists were most likely tipped off-that would be an op-sec problem not planning

After arrival, the Seal Team notified HQ that the terrorists were tipped-off to the operation, but bravely proceeded anyway. I thought that was common knowledge. But then again, MSM hides things that ease criticism of our military and our President, don't they.

Hell..it could have been an Obama holdover that tipped-off the terrorist. President Trump says that those Obama government employees have been leaking all sorts of privileged materials.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Why did you link to some libtard's rinky dink blog instead of the original Daily Beast article? Also (assuming you're the author of the blog), what's makes you think all 30 killed were "innocents"?

I am not the author, Wait if we are called Libtards does that mean you guys are retards

So what would make this raid justified to you, 20% innocent?

Trump messed up, deal with it plus there are other sources for this story just read ..

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"The fool of the White House got slapped at the beginning of

his road in your lands," al-Rimi said in a

message that military officials said was authentic.

very credible

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Cantthinkofaresponse to your crap. It's amazing that somehow everybody that signed up in the last 6 weeks is posting anti-Trump.

I give you two weeks before somebody says something that causes you to have a ban-worthy meltdown.

Sorry not gonna happen, not easily triggered like some people *hint..Hint*..

I am not Anti Trump, I am anti small handed morons which an orange hue..

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Politics The Terrorist Trump’s SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

The lack of surveillance and operation intelligence was why it is still unclear if al-Rimi was even at the base at all. To rub salt in the wound, al-Rimi released an audio message in which he called for vengeance for the slaughtered innocents and insulted Donald Trump. “The White House’s new fool has received a painful blow at your hands in his first outing on your land” roared al-Rimi in a message to his followers that military experts say is authentic.

The White House stands by its claim that it was a “successful operation by all standards” when in fact it was a failure by every conceivable standard. Thirty innocents died; a US soldier died, a $75 million MV Osprey crashed and had to be destroyed to keep it out of enemy hands, and the target of the operation might not have even been present. A pregnant woman was shot in the stomach and an eight-year-old child took a bullet in the neck. All three died of their injuries.

This idiot has his own Benghazi ( which of course his supporters are quiet about) and now he is being mocked by ISIS.

When will America wake up and realize they got an idiot running their country who's only interest are getting his friends richer and helping them break more laws.

This is just the beginning, he is a weak minded snowflake who will continue to be mocked by other countries and America's enemies.

He destroyed America's credibility in two weeks, that has to be a record.

I am sure you already know as you sound so worldly and well versed but the mission was Obama's so you might want to replace Trump with Obama in your post.

The last time I will state this, blame Obama if you must but Trump still went through with, so he is to blame for it also.

Since you now admit this was Obama's operation too...In the interest of accuracy and honesty...don't you want to change the title of your thread to:

The Terrorist Obama &Trump's SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

edit on 6-2-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Obama degraded our military and intelligence capabilities, and this operation was planned under Obama. Things like this might happen until we can get our military rebuilt. Anything that has Obama's fingerprints on it Trump should cancel immediately.

Yeah and if they are not, It is on Trump also. You can blame Obama for planning it and for poor reconnaissance and if Trump was as smart as he claims to be, he would have cancelled said raid but he didn't so he is to blame too.

I agree Trump should take some of the blame, as should Obama. Trump has placed too much faith in Obama, big mistake, that's why everything Obama has touched, Trump needs to abandon ASAP.

link   

That's racist!

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"The fool of the White House got slapped at the beginning of

his road in your lands," al-Rimi said in a

message that military officials said was authentic.

very credible

Kind of like every story you post..
After all we know you're a "credible" person..LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Muslim terrorists were warned ahead of time by traitors within the intelligence community in DC.

Most likely by the Muslim Pakistani brothers that were fired last week.

Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned. Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on

Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I would not be surprised to see leftist elements in the US start a go-fund-me for terrorists now.

Especially if the terrorists insult Trump.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This wasn't planned by the Trump administration....It was Obama.

The operation was planned, vetted and signed off on by the Obama administration...just before he left office.

And if Trump had any real leader in him, he would have read this order and if he did not like it..Stop it.

That would have been the local commander's call to make. One of Obozo's minions ... on his/her way out the door?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Since you now admit this was Obama's operation too...In the interest of accuracy and honesty...don't you want to change the title of your thread to:

The Terrorist Obama &Trump's SEAL Raid Missed Is Now Openly Mocking Trump

There you go...just for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join