It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addled Nancy Pelosi Refers To Trump, Says She Can’t Work With “President Bush”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Next thing you know ... they're going to have to roll Nancy in to do her job.

The money must be damn good to keep her coming back to a spot where she gets poo stains all over her reputation every day.

What an embarrassment!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
She told the truth. She really can't work with a man who is no longer president.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: xuenchen

What can you expect from a millionaire politician?

At least she was a useful enough idiot to say "we have to vote for it to find out what's in it".

you also forgot she can time travel that has to be useful right?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Will someone please get this woman out of politics? Shes represents the glaring ignorance of the Democrats, they would do so much better without her.

She could flop around like a dying seal on a beautiful 79' degree day, ejecting metal parts from her pantsuitlegs, and the Dem's would still vote her back in.

edit on 6-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The average PHYSICAL age of Democrat House Leadership is 76.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Their MENTAL age is... any guesses?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
She does seem to be acting strange. I would say she may be using cannabis for medical reasons.

edit on 6-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Could you imagine a 4 minute video of her babbling moments all strung together? They'd be hilarious!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The average PHYSICAL age of Democrat House Leadership is 76.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Their MENTAL age is... any guesses?

'I want'

'I want'

'I want'.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here you go! Not quite up to date with her most recent babbling...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yep, her and john mccain

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's very easy to suffer from slips of the tongue.
Anyone remember when President Carter introduced Hubert Humphreys to a crowd as "Hubert Horatio Hornblower"?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Anyone remember when President Carter introduced Hubert Humphreys to a crowd as "Hubert Horatio Hornblower"?

Nancy Pelosi's tongue was "slipping" during the entire 30-second clip.

One of the mainstream media outlets finally worked up the nerve to report on babbling Nancy.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

do you even know anything about Horatio Hornblower books.

i think it is well accepted that carter intentionally called him that, as a complement for him.

here are carters words,

We'll win because we are the party of a great President who knew how to get reelected—Franklin Delano Roosevelt. And we are the party of a courageous fighter who knew how to give 'em hell—Harry Truman. And as Truman said, he just told the truth and they thought it was hell. And we're the party of a gallant man of spirit—John Fitzgerald Kennedy. And we're the party of a great leader of compassion—Lyndon Baines Johnson, and the party of a great man who should have been President, who would have been one of the greatest Presidents in history—Hubert Horatio Hornblower—Humphrey. I have appreciated what this convention has said about Senator Humphrey, a great man who epitomized the spirit of the Democratic Party. And I would like to say that we are also the party of Governor Jerry Brown and Senator Edward Kennedy.
Acceptance Speech at the Democratic National Convention (August 14, 1980) Jimmy Carter

as you can see he complementing everyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Nancy Pelosi's tongue was "slipping" during the entire 30-second clip.

One of the mainstream media outlets finally worked up the nerve to report on babbling Nancy.
www.foxnews.com...

It remains unclear, however, exactly which "President Bush" the minority leader was referring to.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi should have retired a long time ago. She is nervous and twitchy and forgetful, but they keep her because she is known to have the connections to raise Big Money for the Dem Party.

That is not surprising! She is good friends with George Soros. Remember when the old man remarried in in 2013? Nancy was there, an honored guest on the invitation list.

So, Nancy will not leave until Soros tells her to leave!

Pelosi, World Leaders in Attendance at Soros' Nuptials

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
do you even know anything about Horatio Hornblower books.

Yes, I have the complete set (including the unfinished "Hornblower and the Crisis"). I am currently reading them through again, in parallel with reading Napier and Oman on the Peninsular War. That is, I've got to the war in 1808, and will also read Happy Return, which is set in 1808. How did my re-quoting of Carter prompt the assumption that I had never heard of them?

i think it is well accepted that carter intentionally called him that, as a complement for him.

I remember the item from the news, and it runs through my mind as an audio-clip.
He was obviously building up to a climax, but the middle name Horatio and the alliteration, with a slight lapse of concentration, tempted him into saying Hornblower instead of the intended Humphrey- which he recognised and instantly corrected (unlike the lapse reported in the opening post).
One climax slightly spoiled.

edit on 7-2-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

She obviously has dementia and her mind believes it is 1990.

What a sorry old hag.

No, shes just repeating the same crap she did about George W Bush. They and the media act like this is unprecedented, but they both did all this during the Bush years.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Funny how all the people bashing Pelosi for misspeaking thought it was no big deal when Trump's mouthpiece created a fictitious massacre to justify the administration's policies. That was passed off as her just misspeaking and not a big deal. But if Pelosi makes a much more justifiable mistake it means she's old and needs to retire.

I'm no fan of Pelosi but at least try to be consistent.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The Trump people do it for the trigger effect.

Nancy isn't pretending.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
At least Harry Reid had the decency to retire once it became clear his brain was on its way out.

We obviously can't say the same for Pelosi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join