It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addled Nancy Pelosi Refers To Trump, Says She Can’t Work With “President Bush”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Twitchy Nancy all shook up about Trump and can't even get the right year.

And to think she was talking the other day about Democrats being out of touch and behind times.

The video is not edited and it is really her going on a wild tirade !!

Note: "Addled" means - unable to think clearly; confused.

Addled Nancy Pelosi Refers To Trump, Says She Can’t Work With “President Bush”

A day after House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) was drilled by Meet The Press host Chuck Todd on whether her party’s leadership was out of touch with the current political climate the nearly three-decade veteran of Congress mistakenly referred to President Donald Trump as “President Bush.”

“While its only been a couple of weeks since the inauguration, we’ve seen nothing that I can work with President Bush on,” said Pelosi during a Monday press conference.

and the people standing with her didn't seem to get it either !!

(except for Maxine Waters who appeared to be awe struck !!)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What can you expect from a millionaire politician?

At least she was a useful enough idiot to say "we have to vote for it to find out what's in it".
edit on 6-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It looks like someone needs a trip to Cedars-Sinai for calibration.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Owe my god retire this old washed up bi polar idiot already. As she seems to be experiencing signs of dementia and just plain makes California look bad every time she opens up her sewer hole.

edit on 6-2-2017 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Darn I even feel sorry for the woman, since they could not take any of the houses, she most be on heavy antidepressants.

She should go home a get into lala land and wake up in 4 years.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The stupid tard next to her (Maxine Waters) thinks Putin is invading Korea and needs reminding of what part of the planet innocent children and families were killed by Putins bombs.....

BEHOLD, I give you full retard from 1.10 onwards.....

and no, she did not say "Crimea" .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
These people, i.e "leaders," just get peculiar and more peculiar.

edit on 6-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

She obviously has dementia and her mind believes it is 1990.

What a sorry old hag.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Will someone please get this woman out of politics? Shes represents the glaring ignorance of the Democrats, they would do so much better without her.

Perhaps we can interest her as a care worker in Syria for the refugees.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Aleppo ??? LOL invading Korea ....I guess Obama packed all the teleprompters up and took them with him ....Giant yardsale next month so thing will get back to looking normal for the Democrats .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The "AWE"

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Man this would make a great movie.

The scene opens up with the story of Melania playing the First lady years ago and the story continues how Russia was able to overtake the United States Government by planting these folks inside.

There Inplant's manage to fool the American People and take down the American Government.

Like frogs sitting in the water. They never know what really hit's them until it's too late.

These people are the first alerts. But no one listens to them because everyone thinks they are nuts.

LOL!!

I've been on ATS too long.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
it proves that they aren`t willing to work with any president who isn`t a democrat

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Bush!

The Senility haf done set in.

Pelosi never was credible to begin with, but that little episode is priceless.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"She took his hand , Now she lives in Never-Never Land"
Paraphrased from Metallica

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
She just misspoke, no biggy to me.

The biggy is that she is basically saying she's not willing to work with the president.
That speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

i've been saying nancy p lousy is a candidate for the old folks home for the two or three years.
it's plain that she is in the early stages of senile dementia, maybe even alzheimer's.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
She like many others are way too old to be in office. At 76 years old, the brain's memory is on a steady decline. I'm not trying to attack the elderly, I'm just stating basic facts. These representatives are too old to be in office! This is one of the reasons why we need to establish term limits. Something I can whole heartedly agree with Trump. (Although I think he's also too old to be president). We shouldn't have career politicians, and there should be an age limit for the presidency and for government representatives. A sharp mind, and memory is important to function effectively when these elected officials are making life and death decisions, and legislation that impacts many Americans.

We need to hand over our geriatric government to a new generation of young sharp minds. These self-centered representatives have overstayed their welcome. The money and benefits must surely be good, if none of them want to retire. I'm sure their retirement pension is better than the majority of Americans!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
She just misspoke, no biggy to me.

The biggy is that she is basically saying she's not willing to work with the president.
That speaks volumes.

Misspoke ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CTRL FAKE NEWS.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dementia has set in.
Trump doesn't need to work with her, just ignore her. She doesn't know what year it is anyways.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join