It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Magazine: Why We're Calling for Congress to Impeach Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
This nonsense about the tax return.....

....im not a fan of The People thinking we have a right to look inside a presidents colon. If he has done wrong, i expect the IRS will catch it.

Its a weak argument. And since Time is a CNN affiliate, im unsurprised.

Yep . Nothing in the Universe states a PRESIDENT has to. I feel sometimes Trump is holding back , and laughing his a** off , just to toy with his Leftist opposition. Working very well if you ask me.
And isnt Time a "little" late with this ? Year and a half late..many others have way already been on it and it is a non-starter

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Its the constant barrage. CNN has a very, very wide range of affiliates. Time Warner is a "gatekeeper" of news and has incredible influence. Trump has a bobcat by the tail, for sure.

The steady drone will be:

- Trump should be impeached for taxes, EO's, his bad hair, etc, etc
- There is utter disarray and widespread dissent within his inner circle. THis, in particular, is nefarious. It gives you cover for "inside sources say...." and then whatever you want to invent. "Inside sources say, Trump sits when he pees". The more outrageous, the better. "Inside sources say, Trumps hands too small to work the red phone".
- Foreign leaders hate Trump. The pope hates Trump. Trumps mother hates Trump.

All brought to us by the bobcat....CNN/Tim Warner.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

News flash

A globalist billionaire makes money in countries all over the world.

News flash

Those who voted for Trump did so because he was a successful international business man.

Should we only be allowed to vote in poor people who are bought and paid for by the bankers and globalist corporations?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Gothmog

Trumps mother hates Trump.

I'm sorry. While I frequently find myself agreeing with you, as a president and reptilian with documented shapeshifting eyes it is evident that Trump does not have a mother. He was hatched from a pod in Dulce.

Conspiracy moderators these days, sheesh...

Just kidding, man, you're spot on. Time Warner even owns Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I don't care how much you support Trump, in my opinion the quote above should bother you. I think it's clear that Trump is refusing to release his tax returns because there are things he doesn't want the public to know.

Is he required to by law? If the answer is no he is not, then it really is no ones business. Guess what? It's not required by law, guess what, it's none of your business, or mine. Just like mine are no ones business but mine and the IRS's.

Frankly, I'm tired of it. I don't care if every single candidate since George Washington did it, if he is not required to do so, it is a non issue.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What part of perjury is giving you such a problem. It matters not in the slightest what he lied about, the fact is he lied under oath. That is the criminal act. Not the blow job, or cigar job, or what ever the hell it was.

Lying under oath.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just because Bill Clinton got impeached doesn't mean that Trump needs to be impeached.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

If the Supreme Court rules that President Trump broke the law with the 7-nation travel ban, is that sufficient grounds for impeachment?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No.

Because it isn't "breaking the law". Its "an unconstitutional order".

Checks and balances....they don't mean prison time or removal from office over petty dfferences.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: eriktheawful

If the Supreme Court rules that President Trump broke the law with the 7-nation travel ban, is that sufficient grounds for impeachment?

Unfortunately... No, it is not.

Based on the Hillary fiasco... there is precedent that it no longer matters WHAT you did... it is what you MEANT to do.

Hillary f-cked up with secure/secret information.... it's ok because she didn't MEAN to do it.

If Trump f-cked up.... it's ok because he didn't MEAN to do it.

I'm hoping that at least some people out there understand that precedents mean something.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Again with this impeach him now (without actual cause besides they dont like him) I'm given the impression The Boy Who Cried Wolf isn't read in Democrat households.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

2) The thing that jumped out at me while reading the portion of the article you quoted was the bit about obtaining permits. Some people may be shocked to hear this but building just about anything, anywhere requires permits and approvals. In my area I am required to pull a permit to construct an off-the-shelf shed kit in my own back yard.

Thing is, Trump always has a team of lawyers about him, (between firing them or not paying them that is) there shouldn't be much room for something forgotten or missed, a bit like why we don't see his tax return Vis-à-vis his $100 million+ of foundation money he paid out in charity, and just how much of it was for real charity, and how much was actually going back to Trump property, especially the golf courses. One entry I give here because the list is far to long. Investigating a Serena William listing found that Trump gave a donation to “Serena William Group” in February 2015, valued at exactly $1,136.56. A spokeswoman for the tennis star said she had attended a ribbon-
cutting at Trump’s Loudoun County, Va., golf course that year for a new tennis center. The truth, Trump hadn’t donated to her charity. Instead, he had given her a free ride from Florida on his plane and a free framed photo of herself. thousands of entries like that...hows that for a load of blarney. No wonder he doesn't want people to see his tax returns of late, and that's only the charity end of it.

Have a read, right to the very end.
www.washingtonpost.com... y.html?utm_term=.dfd8c073a73e
edit on 7-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Show me the outrage and the demand to have Hillary removed from her position when it was known that she was taking money from her "foundation/charity" (threw up in my mouth a little typing that) and then I'll listen to Time Magazine. It's a joke that people are coming out of the woodwork to try and have him removed from office for things that a ton of other politicians and high powered figures have been doing for decades.

The day they show me they were against Hillary and her foundation and how she was a pay for play politician then I'll listen but until that day they can STFU.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

Show me the outrage and the demand to have Hillary removed from her position when it was known that she was taking money from her "foundation/charity" (threw up in my mouth a little typing that)

Eh?
Plenty of people were concerned that Hillary took money from the likes of the Saudis and put it into the Clinton Foundation, I don't know about her taking any money out of the foundation for her own purposes, but if she did that's another matter of concern, as it is for Donald, who has moved money from his foundation into his business.
I sincerely hope that didn't make you throw up again.

edit on 7-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And since Time is a CNN affiliate, im unsurprised.

That's all I need to know.

Time Warner currently has major operations in film and television, with a limited amount in publishing operations. Among its most popular assets are HBO, Turner Broadcasting System, The CW Television Network, Warner Bros., CNN, DC Comics, and as of August 2016, Hulu, owning 10%.
Time Warner - Wikipedia

So they deal in fantasy, fiction, and Fake News.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

essentially, yes.

Time Warner is a "gatekeeper" in news. There are, i think, 7 "gatekeepers". Shrodingers Dog wrote a thread a few years ago on the topic....must read if you're interested.

But these 7 organizations control virtually every piece of news that is reported (Time Warner, Comcast, AP, Reuters, Fox....i can't recall them all). That is how the narrative is controlled.

They are all worthy of ignoring. I only pay attention so I can be abreast of the desired narrative. What is ridiculous in this case is, everyone opposing Trump thinks poorly of him because of what they are told. It isn't like people think for themselves. And when you try to nail people down on the "why" behind their dislike for him, the only thing tangible and not full of spin that any of them can point to is his brash communication style.

The Trump opposition has thus far only been in opposition to him because of their imaginations. The media has created a spin that is then swallowed without even taking a bite.

FWIW, someone has been mentioning their dislike of Bannon having Oval access. That is a pretty valid argument. But still not illegal. He didn't need congressional approval, so there's that.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Wow, looks like irrelevant Time magazine has gone completely off the rails.

More irrelevant and triggered MSM crap.

it's in the constitution, it's NOT "triggered MSM crap".....just like the 2nd amendment in the contituion isn't "triggered right-wing crap"

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

What's in the Constitution?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm part of generation butthurt...But only because I have to be lumped together with the rest of those idiots.

Same here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join