It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link your favorite 5+ year old post.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is almost 5...

Talk about triggering.

*Note Please read entire OP

Washington Redskin Thread

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I can't even find a way to search topics by date in order to participate. Any tips for how to go about it?

Or did you mean our own topics and posts?

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Use the 'archive' button between 'live' and 'recent'.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Here is one of my favorites. It took a long time to read it all, but it's worth it.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If you you find that other thread can you flip me a pm with its title . Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This thread about a mountain top base in VA started in 2004.
I have added new information including a picture I took last year of the front entrance. Please check it out. Peters Mountain Facility

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That was a good one! Had me going

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

why? because i still think it's relevant today. that's why the dems went into melt down.
..... a bigger military budget would've been a good chip to throw towards the cia.

edit on 6-2-2017 by CitizenNum287119327 because: add link

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have to leave for work in a few minutes so don't have time to search for a specific one at the moment, but RisingAgainst did some great threads about RFK and his assignation. He really dug deep into it and a lot of other members added quite a bit too it as well. I know it was a big hobby of his and I found it extra special the depths he went to considering he wasn't an American either.

Maybe another member will know of which I am referring too and can link it up while I'm at work. If not, I will when I get home.

Good thread OP. I look forward too seeing some of the gold from around here being dug up again.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thanks for all of these golden threads. Some should be required reading.

This old thread is a rich tapestry of explanations, for how society has arrived at this point of veiled insanity.

All Roads Lead to Rome

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
That thread is a Classic

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I've always loved this one. Not only is it fascinating and epic in scope, it was amazing on many levels. It even had all kinds of press outside of ATS. It still gets bumped occasionally...

WIndow of Opportunity - Hidden Hand

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I've started reading this one. So far its a good read but definitely looking like a hoax. Still fun to read.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010

LOL

There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.

edit on 7-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: AceWombat04

Use the 'archive' button between 'live' and 'recent'.

Well I'll be a monkey's left pinky toenail and paint myself mauve, possibly during a particularly tumultuous rainstorm! I had no clue we could do that! Wow. Thanks!

It's difficult for me to pick "favorites," so I'll pick "interesting in retrospect," in the time capsule spirit of this topic. I also couldn't pick just one, forgive me.

That one is fascinating given how out of vogue that whole thing is now (and given that the most vocal and high profile proponent of it - our current new President - has since disavowed it.)

That one's interesting in retrospect - Trump endorsing Romney in 2012. On page 4 an ATSer posted a report that he would "accept credit" for Romney winning the Nevada caucus.

There's one for the "how come there's no footage/photos of the far side of the moon?" members.

And that one just makes me smile, so that's a good one for me to end on.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you remove your link to the thread you spoke of? It's gone and says you have stars but no link??

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I like reading about stuff I do not know about.

Like this one: Time Portal in Arizona.

There is a story about the place, some recent info, then the quest to go find the doorway!

Even got a response last year!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Not sure where it is but the confession of a taxi cab driver in NYC about a pick up who just came from a UN meeting where he pretty much gives up hope for people after it and foresee's a bleak future for humanity in general.

I would choose that one of all as it comes back to mind more often than the rest however if the OP were to ask for my all time top 10 it would be much better as it is so hard to pick the best of the best for my wide range of interests.

My second was this one about a deathbed confession that had to do with a horrible future for humanity as well...

After these two not that they fall into any particular sequence of favorites, would be aliens, timetravel, and Time portals, Moonbases, Space and black ops kind of hidden technologies. Oh the list goes on and on!!!
edit on pm228pmTue, 07 Feb 2017 13:38:43 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Ah yes, loved that one too... Brings back fond memories of the story.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Anyway, Thank you so much for this very good thread idea, hope it becomes a mega. What a treasure trove this could become.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Has anybody linked astr0's thread yet?

I still go back to that one from time to time.

ETA- I guess it's not quite 5 yrs old
edit on 7-2-2017 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join