It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If it does happen, I highly doubt Trump is just going to be like "okay"

I also wonder how the people that voted for Trump will react. The real revolution?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Good luck Waters.

You don't have the VOTES.

Gonna be TWO YEARS before you MIGHT.

I can imagine with this kind of rhetoric, the Dems may
not have enough votes until Melania's Decent School
Lunch program gets shoved in.

With the voice of a translator (Lib/NormalGuy) who's
kind of stupefied: "He's making better progress with
social, economic and foreign policy programs in his
first month than Your Man did in his first term. No
wonder you want to impeach him."

I can only wonder what they're going to pull next:
and not totally obliterate the Democratic voter base
that they had even ten years ago.

EDIT: As I am usually, and in this case also typically re-
miss... thanks X! Good thread. Bumped for comic content.
I think Ms. Waters is true to her surname at very least,
and should receive credit where it's doo-doo.

This blurb of 'there being investigations already started'
should have been finished a full term of office ago about
the Chicago real estate Crapster.. and just abut everybody
who was anybody in the Obama Administration as hangers-
on profiting from it.
That beam in the eye parable springs to mind-- but briefly.
edit on 6-2-2017 by derfreebie because: Kudos-- and the hypocrisy is now legendary.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The media is already complicit.

They'll spin it so it's for "the children" or "our safety"".

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Good luck Waters.

You don't have the VOTES.

Gonna be TWO YEARS before you MIGHT.

Not with games like this being played. The DC politicians pandering to the vocal minority of malcontents in the USA are digging themselves a huge hole with their moderate constituency. 2018 is going to be a bloodbath for the Democrat party if they don't wise up and pick their battles and outrage more carefully.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Oh no, as a democrat I don't feel I'm over-reaching at all, I don't speak for all democrats, I speak for Maxine Waters, I don't think I'm over-reaching, I think I'm very reasonable, I have a long list of everything from law suits to investigations [muted] done on this president......" - Maxine Waters, CNN interview Feb. 2017.

I have a question based on her comment I've underlined. As an elected Congresswoman, where does her salary derive from?

Because if it derives from taxpayers then she should be stripped of her position for lack of impartiality & using it to subtly pronounce a baseless political agenda of 'might haves' and 'could be's'.

To Note: Evidence is not required to investigate, it's required to prosecute - that's why Hillary is not in jail - not enough evidence amassed during the.....investigation(s) to effectively prosecute.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Waters is as clueless as they come. No matter who won, if it wasn't her person, she'd be acting like this. The really interesting thing is how organized the resistance to his win has become.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: DBCowboy
In other words, how would an impeachment lead to the Democrats taking over?

I don't think having the Democrats take over is the goal nor is it required to satisfy a large swath of liberals. We've had Republican and Democrat presidents for a long time. We're used to it.

People don't want to see Trump go away because he's a Republican; they want to see him go away because he's Trump. And I imagine a whole lot of Republicans would like to see Pence as president so I wouldn't be so hasty in assuming they would have Trump's back.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

All said with a giant smile on her face.

She knows exactly what she's bought into...a fantasy...and thats exactly why she said she doesnt speak for all democrats, she only speaks for herself.

Shes a joke, always will be.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

All said with a giant smile on her face.

She knows exactly what she's bought into...a fantasy...and thats exactly why she said she doesnt speak for all democrats, she only speaks for herself.

Shes a joke, always will be.

She probably found some progressive organizations who are willing to shovel piles of cash into her offshore accounts for representing their interests and not the voters of her district.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"Make America Great Again" by allowing the Democratic Party to disassemble itself one step at a time.
" Give em enough rope and they will hang themselves"(old saying)
Showing this country what the Left truly is
President Donald J. Trump , I salute you as Commander in Chief

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Jason Chaffetz never needs any evidence to investigate anyone. Why should a Democrat?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Trump bombed Aleppo.
Putin invaded Korea.
She's baked.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Even if by some serious long shot odds Trump did get impeached, and that lead to being thrown out of the WH on his ass, the laundry list of Republicans in line for the OO is far longer than the Dem-fearing want to admit (so who's fear-stoking now?) Getting all hand-flappy over it is akin to saying Queen Elizabeth can be easily replaced as Queen by Judy the Lunch Lady.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join