It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion - there is only one question that matters

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I read this the other day and it SICKENED me.

You want to force women to have kids? In case you haven't noticed - PEOPLE SUCK. They're all ASSHOLES and the less of them the better.

Take myself for instance. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN. And I've had nothing but a life of ABJECT MISERY and I SO WISH MY PARENTS HAD ABORTED ME!

Who's ridiculous idea was this?

Oh, right: My "father's". So sayeth my mother, but she's a liar too. I take it to be a "save the marriage" type of thing. And they got divorced anyway.

I DID NOT NEED TO BE HERE! I SHOULD'VE BEEN ABORTED! IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME SO MUCH MISERY!

I literally HATE being here and I'd kill myself if had the nerve to do so. Life is TOO HARD, nothing goes right, people are mean awful ASSHOLES, and I DID NOT NEED TO BE HERE.

Looks like the OP here did some kind of fertility things - if twins were produced. And so one died? So what? It was like a few days old, how attached can you be? What kind of a man are you, anyway? You do know, right - that one kid, two kids, three kids, four kids - complicate the drunken party life that you REALLY WANT - so why have ANY kids - at all?

My parents, my friend right here with me too, and EVERYBODY that we know - we all came from "middle class suburban areas" - literally just like a propaganda TV show - and "dad" took off. I want to make this perfectly clear - we are not "trash" types, no, in fact the opposite. Parents were educated, had good jobs, planned for it all, worked for it all, moved to expensive suburban areas, and also - this was LONG AFTER any "60s cultural revolution" took place. So if they wanted "an alternative lifestyle" - they could've chose that. (And this is why I'm a Liberal - let people choose other lives, don't force people to conform, because not all can, and those who aren't suited for it - guess who pays the price? THE KIDS.)

But they went ahead and chose this life anyway. Ill suited as they were.

And then "dad" took off, Mom became a Single Mother, my "father" NEVER paid child support, same with friend here, so there's two right here, as well as EVERYBODY we know.

And following this scenario - Single Mom is plunged into poverty and we kids had to work much harder. Not to mention how angry and bitter they were. And guess who was BLAMED? Go ahead and guess.

And guess who took all manner of vicious BS because "parents were divorced". You don't dare deviate in suburbia and guess who took the crap?

I SO WISH I WAS NEVER BORN! I hate being alive, I hate this life, I hate all mean and awful people - who crapped all over me when I did nothing wrong - I DIDN'T ASK TO BE HERE!!! They hated my guts and tried to pawn me off on the state. And all the rest of the Conformists hated my guts too! The Divorcees child. Bastard child. And I did nothing wrong! I didn't ask to be here!

Friend here agrees 100%.

YOU DON'T KNOW what it's like to be an unwanted child. I was thrown out of my "home" at the age of 14. It was such a hard struggle and so much work. And my survival was thanks to ONLY me! I did it all! I have no "family". Same for my friend here, exact same, and exact same for just about EVERYONE we know.

And you're 56 years old and having kids???? You'll be dead before they're even mature. ASSHOLERY IN ACTION RIGHT HERE.

I am GLAD the one died so it won't have to suffer this awful life full of mean people! Too bad the other didn't die too.

LIFE SUCKS AND ALL PEOPLE SUCK. And you've condemned another one into existence among these jackal assholes.

And you want to tell others to do the same?

And I'll bet not only ALL the money I have - but also my vital organs - that YOU, "DAD" - are hitting on any younger female you come across. It's you old dads that ALWAYS hit on and sexually harass younger women like us in the work place. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU have just condemned your daughter to this.

But I'm sure you have no worries over that since YOU are probably trawling for a new younger wife, or a stray lay, right now, that likely occupies more of your time than taking care of your kid or anything.

In summation: You suck, all of you FORCED BIRTHERS suck, and don't you DARE look at me when you tire of it all in approximately 3 to 5 years.

I detest people like you. And the GALL you have to preach at others.

You want the kid's view? RIGHT HERE. I wish I had never been born. There was NO REASON for me to exist and I've had nothing but a life of MISERY because of it.

PEOPLE WHO SHOULDN'T HAVE KIDS - SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS.

And this is what abortion is FOR.
Birth control first, when that fails - abort.

I shouldn't exist and I SO WISH I didn't! I'd kill myself, but I lack the guts to do it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

Well, then I'm glad to see you decided to share that which sickened you so much with everyone else. Maybe you should comment about it so it at least looks like you have some input on it rather than just spreading it around for no reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well, then I'm glad to see you decided to share that which sickened you so much with everyone else. Maybe you should comment about it so it at least looks like you have some input on it rather than just spreading it around for no reason.

Excuse me, what?

As I said above - people who shouldn't have kids - SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS.

Because THOSE KIDS - have to deal with a CRAPPY LIFE.

Does that make it more clear?

If it isn't clear - me, and people like me, should NOT have been here and ALL we got is complaints about what pieces of # we were and how THEY wished we were never born, and non stop wall to wall hatred and abuse.

DOES THAT MAKE IT MORE CLEAR TO YOU???????????????????????

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Also - I DETEST people like YOU because you BLAME ME for being born when I DID NOT ASK TO BE HERE.

This is yet another example of why I hate being alive.
edit on 14-3-2017 by FalseMove because: BECAUSE PEOPLE SUCK, THAT'S WHY

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And also - people like the above BLAME ME - for saying anything at all.

See?

Right here.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I didn't realize that you wrote that. I thought it was something you read somewhere and were reposting it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Also I don't blame you at all. If that's how you feel then that's how you feel.

You can blame whoever you want as far as I'm concerned.

Have you told all that to your parents yet???

If so what did they say??

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join