It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When white males succeeding=racism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
At what point does this madness end? If white males succeed in anything now its due to racism not hard work or talent. If its in business they say its due to white privilege, if its sports its because of the rules, if its political its because racist white people who helped. If its in schools its because of the education system in inner cities.

What is the point of this type of thought process? Because to us white people it looks like a united front to demean us and to separate us and try and subjugate us.

Ah we found an sjw.

Here is a problem. Anybody that brings up real, offensive statements about white people can be met with mockery and things like "I bathe in white tears."

To be honest, it comes across as bigotry.

Can I bottle those tears? I'm sure they'd fetch a nice bit of coin on ebay.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
At what point does this madness end? If white males succeed in anything now its due to racism not hard work or talent. If its in business they say its due to white privilege, if its sports its because of the rules, if its political its because racist white people who helped. If its in schools its because of the education system in inner cities.

What is the point of this type of thought process? Because to us white people it looks like a united front to demean us and to separate us and try and subjugate us.

Can I bottle those tears? I'm sure they'd fetch a nice bit of coin on ebay.
Ah we found an sjw.

Here is a problem. Anybody that brings up real, offensive statements about white people can be met with mockery and things like "I bathe in white tears."

To be honest, it comes across as bigotry.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In response to this thread's original subject matter and not what it's side tracked & digressed into. When a white man's success equates to a core responsible agency known as racism, you can be certain of only one thing and one thing only. You're surrounded by idiots. Doesn't matter what color those idiots are, cause you'll find that putrid plaque spilling from many a brainwashed mouth that include all walks of life.

Is racism and prejudice real, you better bet your sweet instinctual animal assets it is, without it we (humanity) would have all have gone extinct MANY thousands of years ago.

The bottom line with respect to race and success is clear and undeniable. It is NEVER defined by color no matter how you attempt to paint the social odds against becoming successful. To think otherwise is exemplary of cattle ring through the nose divisive stupidity run amok. Been conclusively proved otherwise thousands and thousands of times.

There are two kinds of people. Those who get with the system, and those expecting the system to get with them. The former are the ONLY group of people, no matter their color, who stand a reasonable chance of attaining success within their lifetimes. The latter group of people serve and belong to only ONE purpose in life. That purpose is typically short lived, and rarely their own.

Nothing has changed in the jungle. The strong survive no matter their color, and the weak are just waiting to be someone's dinner. They never, and I mean NEVER, see it coming.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join