It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots win Super Bowl, Falcons won the Popular Vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You all will like this article 3 reasons why the Super Bowl was totally rigged
It’s a conspiracy and you need to open up your eyes

Plays out like an ATS thread. Claims with supposed proof and then a common sense contextual rebuttals that show people just see what they want to see.

Example: Proof it was rigged

And the context to prove you just wish it was rigged.

The NFL revamped its overtime rules in the 2010 season. Unlike the previous sudden-death system, both teams have a chance of getting at least one possession. If the team that wins the coin toss fails to score a touchdown, the other team will get the ball and play continues.

The game was broadcast by Fox, and as we got into the free football session they tried to clear the confusion by clearly explaining what would happen if the Patriots marched the ball down the field into the end zone on the first drive.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Observationalist because: Added example

edit on 6-2-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry, you get no trophy again, only one participation trophy per thread.
It is not solely political, or did you miss that?

I called it divisive and childish. I obviously missed something I took time to write about.

You, in turn, used an ad hominem attack and was not on topic. You tried poking fun at me and thought that would somehow make a point -- it rarely does that. You stated nothing was political about the OP and then come back said it is and it's satire.

All I tried to say was there is nothing classy about making fun of others, especially when you've won, it's divisive. Do you disagree?

edit on 6-2-2017 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Sorry, you get no trophy again, only one participation trophy per thread.

It is not solely political, or did you miss that?

I called it divisive and childish. I obviously missed something I took time to write about.

You, in turn, used an ad hominem attack and was not on topic. You tried poking fun at me and thought that would somehow make a point -- it rarely does that. You stated nothing was political about the OP and then come back said it is and it's satire.

All I tried to say was there is nothing classy about making fun of others, especially when you've won, it's divisive. Do you disagree?

Yes
edit on 2/6/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Putin hacked the end zone.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Bwwahahahaha!
Kudos buddy, with a star and flag.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As the 100% Always Right Psychic, I predict the Falcons will win.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join