It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Be Barred From U.K. Parliament Over ‘Racism and Sexism’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I voted leave but I find Trump to be a gimp of some renown, although there are many equally as moronic gimps populating our own government on all sides.

You pretty much have to be a self absorbed, insecure megalomaniac to want to lead people.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its mostly anecdotal, I have not yet spoke to a person who likes him, there are almost 2 million who have signed a petition against his visit and there have been protests out on the streets against him yet i have seen almost zero support for him.

So while yes there has not been a national referendum on should turmp visit I think that the feel around the country is that turmp is as we would say in Scotland..... A Bawbag.

I also thing that chavs and neds are scum of the earth. I don't go and share this opinion with them, however.

Why? Because who wants to trigger a mentally unhinged person who lives in a state of permanent outrage bordering on violence?

So the silent majority just keep on being silent while the left rages and froths at the mouth. As silent as we may be, all the while we're still voting for Brexit and giving a quiet thumbs up when we hear about Trump's election and immigration policies.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He's the democratically elected POTUS.

Sexist? For sure, but so are half the Male M.P's and the majority of the males in the Lords.

Is there any proof that Trump is a racist? I keep hearing it, but I cannot find any evidence of it. If you mean the furore over more scrutiny on who is allowed to enter the U.S, then of course he is wise to restrict entry to people coming in from 7 of the many countries his predecessor decided to bomb the hell out of. To be honest, I was surprised that there were only 7.

Bercow suffers with little man syndrome, the Lord Speaker isn't happy with him and will provide his own, well considered thoughts tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I really wish we had just banned him from entering full stop.

Just issued some statement saying that while the UK still wants to maintain our "special relationship" (LOL) with the united states and respect the office of president (LOL) due to comments made by Trump and his unpopularity in the UK he is not welcome.

But how do you know the majority of the people find him unpopular?

Is it from the same sources that told you that the overwhelming majority of people found Brexit unpopular?

Hard to say really.

Its mostly anecdotal, I have not yet spoke to a person who likes him, there are almost 2 million who have signed a petition against his visit and there have been protests out on the streets against him yet i have seen almost zero support for him.

So while yes there has not been a national referendum on should turmp visit I think that the feel around the country is that turmp is as we would say in Scotland..... A Bawbag.

I must admit most people I have spoken to dislike Trump to varying extents.

Personally, I neither like or dislike Trump and I appreciate that's like a "don't know" in an opinion poll, but I do respect the democratic process that the U.S has undertaken recently, and it is an insult to those tens of millions that voted for him.

But, if there was a referendum, I would be voting for a state visit and for him to address both houses.
edit on 6/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Who gives a crap? The only official reason Trump would visit the UK is to address the Prime Minister or a member of the Royal Family, and I doubt Trump would reasonably expect to be on any such schedule (in my mind I pronounced it shed-jule). LOL

That guy running his mouth ... meh. I bet his breath stinks sumpin' fierce

Hilarious! Do you ever catch yourself pronouncing missile [miss-isle] too? I do it on purpose all the time.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Profusion

The media has seriously done harm to the presidency and to our country.
Their manipulative lies are having a long-standing impact.
I think that the media is truly an enemy of our country.

Absolutely they are. They pick sides and go all out. You can't stop them because it violates the freedom of speech, but they'll blame you when you get your freedom of speech silenced. I've never seen things this blatant.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Who gives a crap? The only official reason Trump would visit the UK is to address the Prime Minister or a member of the Royal Family, and I doubt Trump would reasonably expect to be on any such schedule (in my mind I pronounced it shed-jule). LOL

Hilarious! Do you ever catch yourself pronouncing missile [miss-isle] too? I do it on purpose all the time.

That's so weird because I keep pronouncing it [mistles] and [skeduel] I find it just has funny this side of the pond. Only, we pronounce English words correctly, 100% of the time.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Geki09
F#$%, England we don't need them and their meddlers. While we're at it, kick their Rothschild interests out of the country too.

It's funny, the pedophiles don't want the sexist at parliament. Hahahahahahaha!

It's not just England that the short arse Bercow is on about,it's the whole U.K. that the parliament represents.
That's Scotland,England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
Too much signing and dancing like in Glee goes on in American schools that you just don't have the time to learn that much.
Hopefully Trump can sort that out.
Ban signing and dancing in class,that's what I'd do if I was Trump.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

originally posted by: swedy13
When did the world turn into such drama queens? These past couple months have been startling to say the least

Trump started it.
1 - Accused of groping dozens of woman - check
2 - Talks like schoolyard bully in national media and in 3 national debates on TV - check
3 - Trash talks woman routinely in national media, even on a national TV debate - check
4 - Characterizes undocumented immigrants from mexico as "their worst"--drug smugglers, rapists, etc - check
5 - Wanted to implement a muslim registry because islam - check
6 - Explained Putin is "a good man" - check
7 - Accused of raping underage girl(s) - check
8 - Leaked tape recording exposes him giving advice on extramarital affairs and grabbing p**** - check
9 - Is proven he lied about being against the iraq war before it started - check
10 - At least 2 ghostwriters for his books come out and expose him as a sociopathic narcissist disaster who shouldn't be POTUS - check
11 - According to politifact.com, statements are at least half true 30% of the time, versus 75% for Hillary - check

And that's just a small list.

Really? Trump started it? That's your go to? LOLOLOL

1. Accused. Stories dropped after the female democrat lost.
2. Trump didn't lay over and take the BS thrown at him. Learn what a bully is. If you need an example of bullying behavior, see current actions of democrats and "never-Trumpers."
3. Trump doesn't discriminate. Throw your # at him and he'll throw it right back. He doesn't care what gender or race you are.
4. He characterized Mexico's worst as drug smugglers, rapists, and murderers.
5. Trump wants Americans to be safe. Islam, in case you haven't noticed, is the main driving force of ISIS. This is common sense.
6. He said if Putin says something good about him then he'll say something good about Putin. Didn't hear you people crying incessantly over Hillary and Obama trying to reset relations with him.
7. Accused. It would appear you don't understand what that word means. And again, that was dropped after he beat the first female democrat presidential candidate.
8. That was years ago when he was real close with the Clinton's. Furthermore, any decent woman will tell you that he's 100% correct that gold diggers will let rich men have their way with them.
9. Propaganda. He's on record saying he was against it, well before He tried moving on to another subject with Stern.
10. Ghostwriters for his books expose him... Ghostwriters. Let that sink in.
11. According to a biased news source.
12. Eleven more failures have been added to your list. Keep slurping in the propaganda, the jokes on you.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Not sticking up for Trump but come on tae grips, our parliaments full of nothing but racism and sexism, not to mention the rest of the totalitarian bull crap they get up to.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The biggest irony is when folks call him a racist and then make fun of the color of his skin.

Like Meryl Streep... She cried and talked about how horrible he was because he made fun of people. A few months earlier, you could find her making fun of him.

Or like Ashley Judd, who talked about him bathing in Cheeto dust right after she talked about how he was racist and compared him to Hitler. These people are so stupid they can't see the immense hypocrisy they're displaying. The Berkeley protesters compared him and Milo to Hitler while they simultaneously silenced Milo's free speech.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No. 5 on your list should read:-

Saudi Arabia, if you haven't noticed, are the major benefactors of these Islamic Terrorist groups, such as Daesh.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Didn't the British, especially the lords, invent modern day racism during the Imperial era?

Britain made todays world....and now they want to recoil in horror from their own child? Given their Brexit situation, it would seem courting US trade is a good thing. Obviously its partisan nonense. One of Hill-dogs buddies across the pond doing her proxy bidding.

RE: "isolated". I don't think that is a good term to use. He has a rather ardent support from a pretty large group of people in his own country. I didn't vote for him,a nd disliked his candidacy....but ill be damned if he isn't winning me over.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I know a fair few and oddly enough they are also Brexit supporters

And NO most of the hysterical protests are feminist SJW's

Its the quiet majority sitting back and supporting Trump.
I think you're right,wouldn't believe a word the Remoaner SNP supporter says.Nationalist party my ass.
I've heard quite a few people delighted that Trump got in.
Even my Bulgarian workmate is all for him.
People want a change from the status quo.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yep.

Well spotted.

But, everyone was welcome in Britain back then also. You may have been oppressed, but if you ever escaped and made your way to Britain, the people would have welcomed you. Except Catholics, they were the Islamists of the day.

link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I voted leave but I find Trump to be a gimp of some renown, although there are many equally as moronic gimps populating our own government on all sides.

You pretty much have to be a self absorbed, insecure megalomaniac to want to lead people.

Quite the opposite actually. And even if Trump IS a self absorbed, insecure megalomaniac, he ran on the promise to help the middle class and make America a more secure place while strengthening her economy and power once again. And that's exactly what he's doing, so where (in your opinion) is Trump self absorbed and an insecure megalomaniac?

If anybody's a self absorbed, insecure megalomaniac, it's people like the one single District Judge that put a halt on Trump's executive order. An order that 57% of Americans support, and only 33% oppose. That judge meets the very definition of a self absorbed, insecure megalomaniac.

link   

On any other day the news of a mob of protesters calling a Jewish man "Hitler" would cause mass outrage across the nation due to a blatant show of antisemitism.

The thing is: the squeaky wheels who are always part of the mass outrage find themselves on the side of the antisemites in this case. So they obviously get a pass.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The biggest irony is when folks call him a racist and then make fun of the color of his skin.

Yep, I have made this point for months now.

Make fun of Obama skin color, evil racist. Make fun of trumps, good stuff.

Make fun of Hillary, sexist. Make fun of Besty Davos or Sarah Palin, whip smart comedy.

Make any joke that even remotely makes light of rape, you are the biggest pig in the universe that are causing so much pain that you should be removed from the country for justifying the biggest evil in the world!!!! Rape joke about Trump, HILARIOUS!!
edit on 6-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: LSU0408

That's so weird because I keep pronouncing it [mistles] and [skeduel] I find it just has funny this side of the pond. Only, we pronounce English words correctly, 100% of the time.

Tee hee! What about "mithl'th"? Actually, down in my part of the country, we pronounce schedule [skeh-juhl]

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Truth be told, outside of a few very small circles, everyone is pretty much welcome here, too. Even in small town, bible thumping West Texas. There are a couple of pockets of bigotry here and there.

There are some hilarious stories about the Earl of Aylesford when he moved here in the late 1800's. His arrival was full of pomp and bravado. He greeted the locals with his full regalia of titles. The local law man responded with, "That stuff won't fly here. We'll just call you Judge". So that was his nick name. He once wrote about how the local liked to tease him, but he enjoyed it and gave back to them as well as he took. Plus he had lots of money, which the locals loved.

I have some funny stories relating to my lebanese heritage, and that part of my family history in the panhandle of Oklahoma back in the early 1900's.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join