It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Be Barred From U.K. Parliament Over ‘Racism and Sexism’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I really wish we had just banned him from entering full stop.

Just issued some statement saying that while the UK still wants to maintain our "special relationship" (LOL) with the united states and respect the office of president (LOL) due to comments made by Trump and his unpopularity in the UK he is not welcome.

But how do you know the majority of the people find him unpopular?

Is it from the same sources that told you that the overwhelming majority of people found Brexit unpopular?

Hard to say really.

Its mostly anecdotal, I have not yet spoke to a person who likes him, there are almost 2 million who have signed a petition against his visit and there have been protests out on the streets against him yet i have seen almost zero support for him.

So while yes there has not been a national referendum on should turmp visit I think that the feel around the country is that turmp is as we would say in Scotland..... A Bawbag.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Im a nut job, have family members in the U.K. Truly don't want to nuke you disrespecting children! Not all of you show this disrespect, just the looney left nut jobs, carry on and enjoy your imagination nightmare!a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How can we ban the president of the United States.. never heard such nonsense. .

And yes who are these people you speak of?

To ban the president of the United States shows disrespect to all American citizens..
edit on 6/2/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: Geki09
F#$%, England we don't need them and their meddlers. While we're at it, kick their Rothschild interests out of the country too.

It's funny, the pedophiles don't want the sexist at parliament. Hahahahahahaha!

You sir.. are a moron..

Be careful who you call names. You never know if they'll put a spell on you or send some demons your way.

Ta-tah.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Profusion

Maybe had he just been a paedophile they would have given him a pass?

This is probably quite true, sadly.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Lol. I love it. #TrumpBroketheUK. It is kind of like breaking up with that crazy ex. I think we are going down two different paths.

It's me, not you.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is a non-story.

We're lifelong mates and good ones. We love our Brit cousins. We both have a Globalist & sissy-hypocrite problem to be sure, ahem, but we're both working on it.

Things are going quite well---Brexit over there, Trump here. Smashingly well I'd say actually.

Where's the, "...to be Barred" part, OP, as that sounds like a definite, eh?
edit on 6-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Lol. I love it. #TrumpBroketheUK. It is kind of like breaking up with that crazy ex. I think we are going down two different paths.

It's me, not you.

I dont know why but as soon as i read this I had this horrible thought of May and Trump having an affair.

link   

F#$%, England we don't need them and their meddlers. While we're at it, kick their Rothschild interests out of the country too.

You sir.. are a moron..

Be careful who you call names. You never know if they'll put a spell on you or send some demons your way.

Ta-tah.

If you do.. be prepared for your life to fall apart at the hands of your own magik..

Be careful who you threaten with such things..
edit on 6/2/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

link   

Lol... Trump will speak. Bercow gave himself away anyways.

"Before the imposition of the migrant ban I would myself have been very strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall"

Looks like he falls in with 33% of Americans that oppose this temporary restriction. Word to the wise, Bercow, you're not in the majority and I highly doubt the UK is either. Choose your battle wisely.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It is like these unhinged globalists are campaigning for populism to keep spreading across Europe.

What a wonderful gift for the Marine LePen campaign.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

lol. Sorry for that.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So the crybaby syndrome has raddled the countries across the ocean as well I see. It's no wonder we haven't defeated ISIS yet. We've had a bunch of Pu$$ies running the western world.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I'd imagine his nutjob cult followers will angrily hammerfist keyboards and call for us to be nuked. Then they'll say something witty about tea and crumpets. Trump will say something pathetic and impulsive with all the eloquence of an aspergic virgin and that will be the end of it.

Why would we call for you guys to be nuked when you alls' feelings about Trump and his immigration EO fall into the minority? No sense in wishing to punish your whole country for the hankering of a few.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I never did get that dry Briitish wit. But as usual a few, and I bet its just a few, of our stuff shirts cousins are caught in the act of being them selfs. Do you have to be popular to do business with a Brit? Probably not.
I also bet the attitude will change the next time they have a wolf at the door, i.e. need to confirm satellite intelligence, or need an aircraft carrier to land on, or worry about a suitcase nuc on the loose. As cousins we need to work together we are much stronger that way.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You sir.. are a moron..

We don't all feel that way... No sense in blasting an entire nation for the radical views of a view.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Where's the, "...to be Barred" part, OP, as that sounds like a definite, eh?

It's written as a bullet point above the story. "Speaker says he will block president from making speech." I checked that before I posted the article. Bloomberg is claiming that the House of Commons Speaker has the ability to make good on his promise. I assumed that the title of the article is correct.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I really wish we had just banned him from entering full stop.

Just issued some statement saying that while the UK still wants to maintain our "special relationship" (LOL) with the united states and respect the office of president (LOL) due to comments made by Trump and his unpopularity in the UK he is not welcome.

He's more unpopular here than he is there and the majority of Americans like him. Just because you don't doesn't mean the majority of your country doesn't.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There are 4 million odd UKIP voters who are broadly in favour of Trump. Plus a sizeable rump of those who voted to leave the EU (17 odd million) Then there is this petition that will be debated in parliament with 300,000 sigs petition.parliament.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Maybe had he just been a paedophile they would have given him a pass?

Its amazing to me how fast "going Full retard" appears to spread around the world. If we only had more racist and sexist people like trump that have the audacity to hire a Female to lead his campaign and Black individuals to lead head of departments.

If every country is so happy to take these illegal wonderful immigrants and its such a great positive thing,then what is the problem? Just take more of them in and not worry about those who are apprehensive.

You know, she was also the first woman to do that, too, but the media skips right past it like it's an ordinary thing done every 4 years. I thought women and blacks and muslims got mentioned when they were the first in their class to do good things. I guess maybe that excludes Republicans?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join