It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hogellum Went Traveling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"Hope is being able to see the light, despite the darkness..."

So begins the newest game on the Invictus Stream.

I enjoyed this game very much. It was funny, insightful, and thought provoking. The story was excellent, as was the role playing.

Story synopsis:
Hogellum are creatures that live on the tops of a great tree. Their village comes under attack from strange creatures. Three friends are sent on a quest to discover the source of the attacks and to defeat their enemies. Will they succeed or will they fall to the darkness? Watch and find out.

This game was played using the Cypher System by Monet Cooke Games.

I really loved the message from the story.

Never lose hope; never give in to the darkness. Let your light shine. Use it as a beacon to draw others to you. Combined, your lights will be strong enough to drive away the darkness. Where there is light, there's hope.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What a beautiful introduction!!! I watched part of this and really want to get back to watch the rest of the video when I'm not so tired or busy. I will get back to it though!

Never lose hope; never give in to the darkness. Let your light shine. Use it as a beacon to draw others to you. Combined, your lights will be strong enough to drive away the darkness. Where there is light, there's hope.

Reminds me of the Shed.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yeah it's a good show. They really outdid themselves, both with the roleplay and the story.

new topics

join