It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alt-Right, Trump and ATS

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: FauxMulder

One of the big core beliefs of the Alt-right is around racial and religious segregation.

The belief being that when a foreign culture enters into the native culture that culture then tries to take over and influence the native culture and that is something that the alt-right want to stamp out. I actually think there is a bit of a nuance here in that its not such much "we are better than you" racism but rather "we dont want your culture mixing with ours, watering it down".

I will reply to this haven't even finished the thread "27 hours and counting". It is hard to understand and even harder to make any response that will not trigger someone.

About a foreign culture trying to take over another please look to history,,, I am sure you are well aware the UK had an empire. They did not do it by promising fluffy rainbows or multicoloured clouds. They took it by force.

They did not look to Multi Culturism to keep people happy, they shot them, tortured them and raped them.

Now I admit UK were the leaders in anti slavery and a lot more but I now ask you to look at more modern times.

Some facts on UK sharia law

Maybe you want some honour killings

Honour Killings

Or maybe you just want to hear from an Immam how they want the UK to be

Arsehole

Now PLEASE explain why MY children should have to be held to Sharia Law.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well then it makes perfect sense, ats is like the real world, half of the people are in a love fest with Trump the other half not so much. He is the most polarizing figure I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

All I see is when Obama was in office the left defended him. Now that Trump is president the right defends him. The left is belittling Trump the same as the right belittled Obama
Now people can call it whatever they want, alt left or alt right it pretty much adds up to the same old BS. Guess who is winning..........that's right.......TPTB. They are playing us. Lets keep being good little sheeple we wouldn't want to ruffle their feathers.

To be fair I took a few swings at Obama, pretty sure I accused him of war crimes.

I hate all ( well most) politicians, regardless go their party or ideology.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dontcallmebob

One of the big core beliefs of the Alt-right is around racial and religious segregation.

The belief being that when a foreign culture enters into the native culture that culture then tries to take over and influence the native culture and that is something that the alt-right want to stamp out. I actually think there is a bit of a nuance here in that its not such much "we are better than you" racism but rather "we dont want your culture mixing with ours, watering it down".

Did you even read that link you posted?

This doesn't make them courts as such. Their legal authority comes from being voluntarily chosen as a decision-maker, and they can't make any decisions that are contrary to national law.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Essentially, its like a binding arbitration.

I see no issue with a system that one willfully submits to. I mean, i personally can't stand the notion of volunteering to live under additional municipal laws in an HOA. But if folks want to sign up for that additional abuse, far be it from me to object.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn

originally posted by: Dontcallmebob

Did you even read that link you posted?

This doesn't make them courts as such. Their legal authority comes from being voluntarily chosen as a decision-maker, and they can't make any decisions that are contrary to national law.

I can't imagine many abused wives having the strength to tell their whole family and community that they want to disregard the local imam and go to a proper court to get a divorce from their abusive husband. That alone is a reason to absolutely outlaw religious courts in this country.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Alt-Right (Alternative Right): A movement becoming very popular and spreading inconvenient truths about who's ruining our country and robbing our children of a future.

Alt-Right represents millions of Americans who want their neighborhoods, schools, institutions, and country back. No longer tolerating the anti-White establishment or be denied an identity.

Advocacy of traditional values.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yes but that's not the question being posed here.

The poster asked why his/her children should have to be ruled under sharia law.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

And I gave you an example of how, even though UK law takes primacy, Sharia is imposed upon people against their best interests.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

And I gave you an example of how, even though UK law takes primacy, Sharia is imposed upon people against their best interests.

Assuming by the posters question, and the way it was worded, I'm going to assume that his children are not Muslims. A non Muslim child and an abused Muslim woman needing a divorce, are hardly the same thing.

I'm not a sharia law supporter, but I am all for common sense and context.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We have been had. The USA has been compromised by Russia.

Anyone who says otherwise is a communist sympathizer.

Believe me.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was a #lord before they coined the phrase. I'm not ashamed of standing up to insanity.

I only bring the facts, want to debate me? Prove me wrong!

Though I don't usually label myself I feel no shame in admitting that I might as well be an alt-righter.

If you're white in 2017 and you haven't noticed the outright anti-white sentiments we are being bombarded with coming from the media, the political establishment, academia, Hollywood, major corporations and our schools then you're simply a brainwashed fool. By this point it is so odious and our society have become so saturated by this pseudo-intellectual emotional drivel that you would have to be either brainwashed or a flat out idiot to not notice.

And why shouldn't alt-righters congregate here? Acknowledgement of the globalist agenda is more or less a central tenet in "the emerging racist ideology known as the alt-right".

You complain about us taking over the site so let me hit you right back with a question both as an alt-righter and a conspiracy theorist. You claim the label conspiracy theorist but you would ignore the agenda of people like Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi and his flat out stated agenda of turning Europe into a continent of mongrels? A person that would go on to become the central man behind the creation of the European Union. Now, keep that in mind and ask yourself what is happening in Europe right now? Coincidence? I think not.

The replacement of white populations with third worlders is ongoing in all white nations on the planet. I think that qualifies as one of the biggest conspiracies of the century.

And really, what do these people have to do before you morons wake up? They've already openly talked about the plan decades and decades ago. Shouldn't it be enough that the founding father of the EU openly spoke of these things? That they hand out prizes to traitors like that gremlin Van Rompuy and Merkel in his name? Oh geez.. I wonder why they were rewarded. Actually I don't. These traitors were rewarded because of their singular efforts in advancing this treasonous agenda.

You can't be an intellectually honest conspiracy theorist without acknowledging this agenda.

Ya'll need to give it up!
We don't give a f*ck!
What y'all ****** want
Conspiracy theories are ours!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Assuming by the posters question, and the way it was worded, I'm going to assume that his children are not Muslims. A non Muslim child and an abused Muslim woman needing a divorce, are hardly the same thing.

I'm not a sharia law supporter, but I am all for common sense and context.

Never heard of mixed marriages? It shouldn't be an issue for anyone who lives here about what court they go to. In fact, only a few years ago there was a minor scandal about Jewish courts treating women badly and using peer pressure to prevent Jewish women exercising their rights properly.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

www.dailymail.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Dont believe

All they want is a sharia world..

Now please tell my children they will be safe

you want more really you want more?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I meet a lot of people who call themselves "conservative".

Let's get real, you're not conservative you're anti-progressive. The movement the right-leaning side of this country has taken has shifted it into territory befitting of the title "radical".

That's correct; radicals have seized power in this country, using the term "conservative" to shield their radical beliefs.

These radical conservatives aren't really even conservative. Their stances on issues change and flip flop depending on how badly it harms progressives.

I'm actually putting myself through a crash course on how to deprogram cult members, because at this point it seems many in this country have been suckered into a cult of personality and identity politics.

And don't even for a second try and flip this around on the adults in the room who are going to have to clean up the mess in the future, as history has shown inevitably happens.

Sure, burn it all to the ground. Just don't come up to me with empty hands, wondering why the rest of the world is now in control of America and our wealthiest people are living in Dubai skyscrapers. Enjoy your burn barrels, guns, poverty and young Earth textbooks.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Spider879

Godwin's Law doesn't wear well on an intellectual such as yourself, man.

Since im not in the know....which group did he remove the designation of 'terror group" from?

Hi Big Furry , apparently all of them??

Donald Trump administration 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism programme'

Donald Trump’s administration is reportedly pushing to erase neo-Nazis and white supremacists from the US government’s counter-extremism programme by moving it to focus exclusively on Islamist terrorism. American officials briefed on the proposed changes told Reuters the Countering Violent Extremism (DVE) initiative could be renamed to “Countering Radical Islamic Extremism”. The reclassification would remove its work combating far-right attacks and mass shootings, such as the massacre of black churchgoers in Charleston, which are rarely classified as terrorism by American authorities
www.independent.co.uk... a7558796.html
Link too long but same story below

Critics Are Decrying a Trump Plan to Exclude White Supremacists From the Counter-Extremism Program

fortune.com...

Hmmm I thought someone must have posted this somewhere by now it's 5 days old after all and hardly nothing gets passed ATS's info hounds.
I certainly am guilty of the Nazi like comparison of the Alt-Right but I have good reasons as they include actual Nazi-lite or Nazi wanna be in their ranks as well as other supremacist groups in this I am was not just slinging mud here.
edit on 7-2-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I agree 100% with your conlusion, ATS used to be my home page.
2nd

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Can someone please make a thread about The NEW GHOST IN THE SHELL movie and how it was whitewashed by hollywood because they picked a white woman; clearly showing the trend of the Alt right in the industry. So that I can post on it about how Anime characters specifically female ones have been drawn by Japanawood to resemble white women hence the stupidly large eyes, exaggerated leg length and over the top sensitivity. I HAVE OPINIONS; and need no validation!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

Alt-Right (Alternative Right): A movement becoming very popular and spreading inconvenient truths about who's ruining our country and robbing our children of a future.

Alt-Right represents millions of Americans who want their neighborhoods, schools, institutions, and country back. No longer tolerating the anti-White establishment or be denied an identity.

Advocacy of traditional values.

So if that is what the alt-right is, why do people who hold those values claim it doesn't exist?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

It's been about 7 years since i've posted or lurked around ATS. Back in 2010 when i came here, there were a lot of people leaving due to all of the trolls and disinfo jerks. It's funny,( not funny ) i see the same thing happening to twitter and other social media forums. Now i come back here, and it's obviously spilling over with alt-right disinfo trolls.... not wanting to articulate the message they wont even fully acknowledge they subscribe too, just argue with anyone who opposes them... and what's worse, if anyone DOES start actually communicating and having intelligent conversation...it's immediately derailed by the same old tired ass tactics. So then the thought occurred to me... what if that's all the majority of them ARE....just tired ass trolls who really and truly DO NOT subscribe to the Alt-Right ideologies, they are just here to muddle and divide. This was a place for knowledge, ( and STILL IS! u just have to weed through the garbage and verbal diarrhea ) it was a place to trade idea's intelligently. To learn.... and what does the Dark hand want more than anything?.... to divide ...so that it may conquer. That's my 2 cents worth.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join