It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alt-Right, Trump and ATS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I thought they'd dis him because he's gay?

Milo is proof that it takes all types to make the world go round, even homophopic homosexuals...

Homophobic?

How does he fear or hate gay people? Because he was against gay marriage?

How is what you are doing any different than some than saying a white guy that believes in affirmative action is a whiteaphobe? (or some word like that)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21864824]IgnoranceIsntBlisss[/post
I would hate to see the day the right is collectively triggered into leftist ideology like retribution and reconciliation...certainly they have been singularly pointed out, but our media has never fueled them as much as the opposite polarity.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BeneGesseritWitch

That's what they want to happen, a self-fulfilling prophecy, so that they can finally have the enemy they've been pretending exists, to then justify their own self-perpetuation. And therefore trying to prevent such an downward spiral is paramount. If its a race war they want its a race war they cant be given.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

To be fair, Milo is a self admitted Islamophobe. They really don't have a good track record with gay people.

Except when it comes to diddling little boys, then they're cool.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

To be fair, Milo is a self admitted Islamophobe. They really don't have a good track record with gay people.

Except when it comes to diddling little boys, then they're cool.

Kali!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Again, one of the points of this thread is how ATS is being overrun with alt right people, and people from the left have their posts flamed.

The fact that this thread got so many stars and flags would seem to suggest their are plenty of non alt right people here,. and plenty of love for the left.

But lets go further. Lets look at the ATS homepage right now, where the most flagged threads are shown.

Here we go, in order.

Trump bid to reinstate travel ban fails following late night appeals court ruling- thread with anti trump lean

Trump bid to reinstate travel ban fails following late night appeals court ruling - middle of the road thread regarding trump

The Alt-Right, Trump and ATS- this thread, leftwing bend

Trump to Be Barred From U.K. Parliament Over ‘Racism and Sexism’- anti trump

President Trump’s simplistic, illogical worldview, in one tweet- anti trump

Catholic Nun Perfectly Explains the Hypocrisy of the "Pro-Life" Argument- pro choice.

And notice how these threads have so many more flags than all of the pro trump threads that are further down the homepage.

And this is the case on most days on ATS.

Yet there are these constant screams on the left that the whole cite is rabid Trump supporters. I don't get it?

Its like we are living in two different realities.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Homophobe is probably not the best word actually.

I was rushed when I posted and didn't delve more into why Milo thinks gays should go back into the closet.

He thinks gays should be conservative apparently.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Homophobe is probably not the best word actually.

I was rushed when I posted and didn't delve more into why Milo thinks gays should go back into the closet.

He thinks gays should be conservative apparently.

I can't claim to know his thoughts, but here is what I read from them.

He claims to be against gay marriage for two reasons. The first is that he new progressive gays would use the issue to hurt religious liberty, such as shopping around for outrage with the cake business.

The second is that he believes the best part of being gay is the deviousness of it. He claims that this deviousness and willingness to challenge social norms is one of the reasons gays tend to be smart and talented, and he feels marriage will eliminate that.

I have also heard him say that he wants gays to stay in the closet because that way they go out in secret to have gay relationships but have to get married to a woman and get her pregnant to keep up appearances, thereby passing on their great genes and leading to an overall smarter population.

This almost seems like he is a gay supremacist.

He also has claimed lesbians don't exist because everyone likes... well you get the picture, and says they are faking it or are just ugly and can't get a man.

So how much of this does he believe? Who knows, I think a lot of it is for humor sake. But even with all of the jokes, he has never said anything that made me sort he was some sort of bigot.
edit on 7-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

He thinks gays should question their allegiance to the left.

It is a matter of self preservation.

The things the left has done for gays in the past is all fine and dandy with him, however, he believes that it's time to pump the brakes when it comes to welcoming in people from countries where gays are executed.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Good job of trying to raise this discussion to a higher level, I signal my warning earlier on but was poo poohed to death, I had said back then

I know I am not imagining this but he have ATL Right and KKK in is camp am asking again what did they love about this guy.

Now with news about his admin dropping White Supremacist group from the list of who is a terrorist..keep in mind Brannon is his chief strategist who is now managing defense matters at the white house, yet this will ring no alarms for diehards, just more deflection, yet when the party is over, I am certain many here will say they ever favored Trump at all.
Admit, we have a NAZI-lite influenced administration..if you are down with that ok! but own it! if you have buyers remorse then also put it out there.
I was told to give Trump a chance, but at the rate he is going..naaw it ain't working..one of the few takes I get from him was his dismantling of the TTP , but that was undone by his stance on Stand Rock.

edit on 7-2-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Well if you say they are Nazis, thats good enough for me!

I wonder why the country of Israel likes him so much considering he no doubt intends to invade them and wipe them from the face of the planet as Nazis are want to do to the Jews?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
If they are racist they must be "alt-right"!

More racism that somehow slipped passed the twitter "alt-right" racism censors.

What's the point of posting screenshots of random tweets ? Those can easily have been manipulated. Anyone can make a Twitter profile and post random stuff. I could make a Twitter account now with a profile pic of a guy with MAGA hat on and post vile racist stuff.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Did you post to the wrong thread? I thought this was from the Super Bowl liberal meltdown thread.

I stand corrected. I made an Error....
edit on 7-2-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Didn't I say his admin was Nazi lite??..and hey politics sometimes make strange bedfellows, back in the day wasn't Israel along with the U.S an ally of Apartheid South Africa at-least in geo-political terms.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Didn't I say his admin was Nazi lite??..and hey politics sometimes make strange bedfellows, back in the day wasn't Israel along with the U.S an ally of Apartheid South Africa at-least in geo-political terms.

Nazi-lite?

Oh ok, now it makes sense!

edit on 7-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Where does it say everyone has to like everyone, no matter what they believe?
When did I give up the right to choose for myself and place the responsibility of this in the hands of others.
The whole "gay marriage" thing is a con game, nothing more.
So a bunch of straights asked that the gay folks to pick a different word..... and the world ends....and the hate begins.

Gay community sure liked us a lot when we were donating to fight the aids epidemic.... we were'nt homophobic as we were reaching into our wallets to support research in to a problem that really didnt effect us..and we gave billions of dollars.
but then those same people asked for one simple thing, didnt cost a nickle, no need for years of research.... pick a different word than marriage..and suddenly they are the most evil being that ever walked the planet.
So if some new sickness pops up in the gay community....are they gonna to be expecting those same people they just called every rotten name in the book to reach into their wallets again

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's the thing about the "Alt-right" you don't have to be racist or bigoted.

You just have to not care about offending someone.

ALS

I do care about offending people. But its not because of me being pacifist. Its because im polite, and see the value in spreading as much good will as possible. Even in small ways. Im friends with complete strangers on facebook (like we all are), and I still try to encourage them positively.

That whole "walk softly but leave a big footprint" type of deal.

Agreed and I'm the same but if I (or you) do something/say something that is or has the potential to offend someone then we need not be ostracised. This is what the Alt-right advocate and I'm all for it.

Judge an individuals actions and principles not on the language he/she uses.

The Alt-Right is simply the counter-culture to the politically correct left that has dominated for sometime now.

ALS

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Godwin's Law doesn't wear well on an intellectual such as yourself, man.

Since im not in the know....which group did he remove the designation of 'terror group" from?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have been meaning to write this thread for some time now however the challenge with a thread like this is the lack of individuals whom it is about who will own their ideological beliefs. This creates a huge difficulty because many members who have strong alt-right ideologies refuse to acknowledge them yet at the same time will make alt-right arguments. The result is a very tedious debate that is almost impossible to have because one side will not even fully admit to the far right views he or she holds. This is becoming a larger and larger phenomenon on ATS and as such I thought a thread exploring how the alt-right relates to ATS could be of interest.

Yes this is very true. I have given up having an intelligent argument with the alt-right. These people have no clue about the left or communism. They do remind me of the HULK as they are propelled by incoherent rage. They want to "win arguments at all costs" but lack the ability to do so.

They all make noise about the constitution but do not realise how for example how unconstitutional racism of even the flight ban are anti - constitutional.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Meanwhile, this community that is supposedly so alt right has flagged your thread 44 times in an hour and a half.

Trust me the irony of this is not lost on me.

That isn't irony.

It's the undermining of the entire premise of your OP.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join