It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alt-Right, Trump and ATS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Being an advocate of the 2nd Amendment is a "far right belief" now?

Weird how advocating for an individual's rights is a far right belief. I wonder when that happened.

I am talking about it as a collection of beliefs.

Being a advocate of second amendment rights does not make you far right.

Refusing any and all gun control and attending alt-right demonstrations might.

If we can i would rather this did not turn into a debate on second amendment rights as that is not the point of the thread.

Did you see what he did there?... If you refuse this member's belief you are part of the radical right... You have to accept gun control not to be seen by this...member as a radical of the right...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's the thing about the "Alt-right" you don't have to be racist or bigoted.

You just have to not care about offending someone.

ALS

edit on 6-2-2017 by ALSGoes4th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

You just have to not care about offending someone

A fair comment...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sounds like you'd be better suited for the Falconist Party.

The Falconist Party is a small ultra-nationalist American political party.

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Proud alt-right member checking in.

You mad?
edit on 2/6/2017 by thehumbleone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Being an advocate of the 2nd Amendment is a "far right belief" now?

Weird how advocating for an individual's rights is a far right belief. I wonder when that happened.

Exactly.

But then I stumbled onto this today - and think it has some very valid points in that same 'realm' of thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I do have Alt-Right views, it was perplexing to me, having been raised by dem parents, and voting dem until just recently.

So because of a different thread on here the other night I took one of those political spectrum tests.

As it turns out, being Alt-Right pretty much means that I'm just less left than a lot of people.

It really made me wander if we are all leftists just arguing amongst ourselves...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

From your OP...

The Alt-right hold what are regarded as typically far-right views such as racial and religious segregation...

So basically racists and bigots...

Then you go along and associate this ideology with the following...

This same Ideology has very strong links to groups like BAIR, Solders of Odin or the EDL and other far-right white supremacist groups. This guy (Milo Yiannopoulos) has also written for Britbart, who as we all know has been very closely linked to the Trump campaign with Steven Bannon also being championed as a member of the Alt-right.

And therefore you call all these people and the people that support them racists and bigots.

Can you show me some evidence that Milo Yiannopounos supports a race or religious segregation? Or how about you show me some evidence for this for ANY person you mentioned in your OP.

I happen to be a big fan of Milo by the way, He would win a debate with YOUR BEST Liberal leftist ON HIS WORST DAY.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yeah.....no.

"where there is liberty, that is my country"

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th

That's the thing about the "Alt-right" you don't have to be racist or bigoted.

You just have to not care about offending someone.

ALS

I do care about offending people. But its not because of me being pacifist. Its because im polite, and see the value in spreading as much good will as possible. Even in small ways. Im friends with complete strangers on facebook (like we all are), and I still try to encourage them positively.

That whole "walk softly but leave a big footprint" type of deal.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

i remember ats being taken over by politics during the last 3 elections and if i remember correctly it was a bunch of fear mongering like - bush is the devil, mastermind behind 9/11, illuminati, bilderbergs etc etc - obama is a kenyan, muslim, communist, anti-christ, he was gonna bankrupt the country etc etc etc seeing how none of that was true helps me to keep somewhat of an open (albeit skeptical) mind with trump.
edit on 6-2-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I took the test, mine from center is four squares down and two squares left.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Really makes ya think don't it? lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Real Alt-Right folks apparently dis Milo for not being a true Alt-Right. Most the people that think they are do more so because Hillary said all her opponents are Alt-Right so people started donning it just to mock her. Etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I miss the old ATS, this place has gone down the drain lately and is nearing the level of 4chan. Same thing happend to my favorite podcast Redicecreations. Years ago like ATS it used to have constant interesting content ranging from ufos to ancient civilizations etc etc. Now it's turned into just the typical political bull you can find on brietbart or info wars and fox news.

Dont get me wrong its fine to discuss but when 90% of it is the same old politics it loses the whole point of it being a conspiracy/occult/esotericism blog/forum/podcast and ceases to be anything more than typical mainstream political news. I miss the old interesting posts like the legendary All Roads Lead To Rome megathread. Nowadays I just quickly check some posts and leave ATS, its at its worst in the 12 years ive lurked it and is now like GLP or worse. Even Reddit has better posts now.

Classic thread for those interested
All Roads Lead To Rome
edit on 6-2-2017 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Yeah Hahaha the result surprised me, because I'm a big Trump and Milo Yiannopounos fan. I think you are correct when you say the we are all just a bunch of lefties arguing amongst ourselves.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ding! Ding! Ding!

You get the critical thinking award!

Hope you have room on the shelf with all of the others you've collected.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: unfor54k3n

You can combat this by creating some non political threads of your own. Do your part in making ATS great again!

I agree waaay too many political threads.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I thought they'd dis him because he's gay?

Milo is proof that it takes all types to make the world go round, even homophopic homosexuals...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That's right, because anybody who is white and not a liberal is anti-gay people (even the gay ones). They're also Islamophobes who love to grab foreigners by the gonads.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join