It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump urged to put GPS trackers on refugees until travel ban decided

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
really dumb idea, so this "professor" wants to start micro chipping people?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Nope, not at all, both sides have gone completely bat# crazy and it's not by accident, it has spilled over into the population as a result, just as planned.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: interupt42

Nope, not at all, both sides have gone completely bat# crazy and it's not by accident, it has spilled over into the population as a result, just as planned.

Glad that we both agree on this than.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

We all carry GPS trackers willingly.

Not all of us!
edit on 6-2-2017 by Evilbunnie because: I meant GPS trackers

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
George Washington University Law Professor John Banzhaf.

Look him up and see what I see.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think an awful lot of Americans NEED educating on this issue. The only thing you have to learn is these people ARE NOT REFUGEES. THEY ARE NOT REFUGEES.
They are immigrants, they want to emigrate into your country.
Refugees flee to the nearest safe country and claim asylum. They DO NOT hop on a jet plane and fly half way around the world to find a safe country.
IF and I say if the USA were to take in refugees it would be through their own initiative and they would not be turned back at the last minute as it would be part of the package to enter before they left their countries.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ankle Bracelets = wide-area FEMA camps

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
George Washington University Law Professor John Banzhaf.

Look him up and see what I see.

John Francis Banzhaf III (/ˈbænz.hɑːf/;[1] born July 2, 1940) is an American public interest lawyer, legal activist and a law professor at George Washington University Law School.He is the founder of an antismoking advocacy group, Action on Smoking and Health.[2

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't like him even more now.

A complaint was filed in October 2011 by a George Washington University law professor against Catholic University claiming that it violated the human rights of Muslim students by displaying crucifixes in University rooms and refusing to provide a room where Muslims could pray in an atmosphere free from Christian religious symbols.

divinity.uchicago.edu...

Goes from that to this?

Bannon asked if Democratic National Convention speaker Khizr Khan was correct to assert that Trump’s idea violated the Constitution, a point he made by waving a pocket copy of the document and asking if Trump has ever read it.

Banzhaf said it was the view of “virtually all constitutional professors who have written on the topic” that Khan was wrong.

So urce

I don't know if this guy is coming or going.

LOL.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Anybody can urge Trump to do anything, whether they get his ear or not is something else. I'd like to think even Trump would find this guy's ideas to be too bats**** to consider.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
really dumb idea, so this "professor" wants to start micro chipping people?

One of them big ear tags, like cattle have.

lol.

Or just hit them in the back with a harpoon ala shark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join