It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prospect Park (New Jersey) Mayor Mohamed Khairullah Wins Kudos for Sanctuary City Exec Order

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
And the fracturing continues.
Soon America will be the "former republic states of the USA".
Has a decent and somewhat reminiscent ring to it if I do say so myself.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I am afraid that you are right, eventually it will be state divisions not just in the level of the Republic but free zones to satisfy the emerging activist minority that may no be in favor of Americas constitutional rights and claim is their right still whenever it applies.

We are heading to a constitutional crisis, but I am very sure that the Supreme court will do their job and will squash whatever is been challenged

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

We have a notional law which performs that function. It does not do a great job of it, but its the absolute least of our worries at the moment, because we have a tyrannical right wing government, and that is a bigger problem than any amount of immigration could ever be.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

I, frankly, do not care how sick you are of my posts, or anti-Trump statements.

If you cannot handle such sentiments, then perhaps you are not cut out for free, open discourse on political issues. Obviously you require a safe space, within which no utterance can be made against your President. That is not this space, and it never will be. Good luck finding one that is!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No wonder why Prospect Park has turned into a dump! My father lives a town over from Prospect Park N.J.
you can't even take a walk up the street. Sad we used to have some fun times there I always wondered what happened....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join