It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter lights up with #FreeMelania after a new photo emerges during the Super Bowl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The source article shows a tweet that claims Melania is abused based on the look on her face. (It is one of the main images on the article)

Some1 please save Melania, she has the look of the typical abused wife.

edit on 6-2-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Profusion

A woman was disinterested during football?? GASP!!

This is a shocking, unprecedented occurrence. Truly astounding discovery, that is certainly critical to the future of football.. nay, of our entire species.

Someones wife was disinterested in a football game? Surely, this is a sign of the end, and can only be explained as the apocalypse itself being ushered in by a man named Donald J. Trump.

With all possible haste, we should use this to confirm any and all bias we have. The very survival of humankind may depend on being as unreasonably political as possible.

We must zealously construct bogeyman to fight! We must zealously wish for the worst for everyone who disagrees! We must zealously convert the non-believers!

The future depends on us preventing tragedies like this by being as horrible as we can towards this family!

This is important.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The source article shows a tweet that claims Melania is abused based on the look on her face. (It is one of the main images on the article)

Some1 please save Melania, she has the look of the typical abused wife.

I understand that. I said "as a consensus", it doesn't look like that's what the Lefty Twitterverse is claiming.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think you are mistaken. You should check out the original #FreeMelania thread with the video where it all started. It became lighthearted after the people who started it were shown to be idiotic. (One poster claimed Trump obviously forces himself on her because they KNOW that face)

Know Your Meme

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Dear Twidiots:

Newsflash: Some women don't like football.

Sheesh. Get a life. (not you OP)

No kidding, give me hockey instead. All day, every day. Bonus fangirling if Boxing on Ice happens (did they really need to crack down on it? That's the second best reason for the sport!)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I like football. Hell I must, If I continue to have my heartbroken year after year, being a Lion fan.

But Hockey? OMG!!! I loved it!!! I mean I still love watching the Wings, but man, when we had Grimson? You KNEW what was going to happen, when they put him in!

If they want to throw down LET THEM!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Nyiah

I like football. Hell I must, If I continue to have my heartbroken year after year, being a Lion fan.

But Hockey? OMG!!! I loved it!!! I mean I still love watching the Wings, but man, when we had Grimson? You KNEW what was going to happen, when they put him in!

If they want to throw down LET THEM!!! LOL

You should have heard me when Khabibulin left Tampa to go to Chicago. "It's THE Wall! Bury him in money! Find a way to keep him! You're never winning another Cup again without him! WTF!" Lol, my husband was equally aghast, we still reminisce about the Lightning's Golden Years with the Bulin Wall. Those were some serious goalie high-bar years for them. Like Belfour was for the 'Hawks & Stars

Speaking of my husband, he's diehard Blackhawks & I'm WIngs. It gets real interesting in this house when they play each other XD
edit on 2/6/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: LMAO, I don't know what made me remember this regarding the Lighting, but I remember watching the game that made Gordie Dwyer infamous for the 20+ game suspension in pre-season (left the penalty box & got into the brouhaha) I was watching that game with my sister-in-law, who was pin-drop silent with her mouth hanging open in disbelief for a minute before shrieking "YOU GET 'EM, YOU CRAZY F#ING LEPRECHAUN!" ROTFL, my brother really did fall out his chair laughing at that XD
edit on 2/6/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join