It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl - The most racist city in America wins again (SNL perspective)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I couldn't believe this game got politicized to the point that a twitstorm is #ing racism again...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

White black doesn't matter on the field.

I hear the coach yelling, keep your eye on the ball!

(post by TheBulk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This entire thread only furthers my belief in something I've stated a few times on this site.

You will find what you seek.

If someone wants to find racism in everything, they will find it.

If someone seeks a land of opportunity, they have a decent chance of making something of themselves.

We all have a choice.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I don't disagree, except that no one had to "find racism" in this situation...SNL was blatant.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Race has nothing to do with it, in sports it's all about performance not race.

As a baseball couch would I draft a white guy with a higher ERA or the black guy with a lower ERA? the white guy would get hired.

That's not racist, that's Logic. People should be judged by merits not skin tone.

That's not logic, that's being a terrible baseball "couch."

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

edit on 6-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: dammit

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Liberal's are notorius racist,they invented it as a tool they could use to make others feel uncomfortable,over nothing

What?!?!

Oh yea because civil rights and slavery are all Part of the super secret conspiracy by the multi cultural (democrats) political party to be racists..

While the party with only one racial group making it up (GOP) are the true non racists...

Do you think anyone no faux news acolyte believes that?!?!

Lmao

I like it when you just make # it up and pretend it's an actual argument.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I thought the same thing...

Like non-white conservatives are unicorns or something...

Come on down to Texas and see how many non-white conservatives there are.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Liberal's are notorius racist,they invented it as a tool they could use to make others feel uncomfortable,over nothing

This is the single most absurd statement I think I've ever read on ATS.

And the fact it's been starred is just shameful.

No that was the most to the point post of this thread and yours was the most butthurt triggered post.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
a reply to: eluryh22

I don't disagree, except that no one had to "find racism" in this situation...SNL was blatant.

I didn't see the clip but for arguments sake let's say it was overtly racist..... I'm not saying that there aren't racist individuals out there but in wider society, that's simply not the case.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just what is a baseball couch?
It doesn't sound that comfortable to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Just what is a baseball couch?
It doesn't sound that comfortable to me.

It's the couch the Mad Umpire sits upon to rule his Seven Diamonds, forged from the melted-down baseballs of his fallen enemies.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Michale Che is an admitted racist. He has admitted it a few times on the show. He is likely projecting.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Excuse me? If you're going to be pulling statistics out of your ass then at least link it. Also you have very flawed logic if you're just going to go ahead and assume that because the "25%" are right wing, then the rest are left wing... that's just painting reality whatever color you want and acting as if it's a fact...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ya people do, I sure do. The far end of any side is going to naturally have very strong beliefs, often xenophobic or nationalistic.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Abysha

You're right, the Democrats just flipped from black racism to white racism. They have always been, and still are the party of division.

White victimhood, oh my. Let me guess... you think Christians are disproportionately persecuted, as well?
edit on 6-2-2017 by Abysha because: formatinz

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Let me guess.. you try to belittle anyone who states facts you don't agree with.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are right-I Completely dropped the ball on that one (pun completely intended.)

I mistook batting average for ERA but that is not my point. To rephrase my original rambling, if you had a chance of of signing a running back that lead the college league in yards and made a record number of TD's? It doesn't matter what skin color you are but about what you can accomplish.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

Let me guess.. you try to belittle anyone who states facts you don't agree with.

What facts?

You just stated that democrats, as a whole, are racist to the same degree that minorities experience systemic discrimination.

How is that a "fact"? Of course, you'll get ass loads of stars from the persecution-complex majority here on ATS but, as liberals learned in a hard way, online consensus doesn't correlate to truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join