It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrongly Demonized - Promoters of Goodness & Freedom - Knights Templar, Freemasonry, & Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Waiting....

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Well, this should be interesting ... I hope.

7 pages! A big one commeth in.

Waiting, waiting, patiently waiting.

P

ETA Wow, it is up to 14 pages!

Wow, what a combo breaker, man.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Well, this should be interesting ... I hope.

7 pages! A big one commeth in.

Waiting, waiting, patiently waiting.

P

ETA Wow, it is up to 14 pages!

Lol. Now 19 pages and he has 3 flags. ATS at its finest.

Lets put a bet on?

I bet its the latest wikkileaks

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My eyes!! They burn!!!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, there it is. I hope everyone enjoys the thread.

Nothing is copy/pasted except for that which is properly quoted and cited.

In a nutshell, the Knights Templars, Freemasonry, and Bavarian Illuminati were working to free mankind from the shackles of the Old World Order. They succeeded, and the Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages) was created. As a result, the Old World Order fought back with propaganda and royal/religious edicts to suppress the Novus Ordo Seclorum. Soon, both the Old World Order and the Novus Ordo Seclorum were under attack from the financial New World Order and One World Government movement.

Within this power struggle, our true heroes and liberators were demonized. With due diligence, research, and work, I hope that we can once again strive for Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity.

Peace!!!

edit on 2/6/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

All I can say is...WOW!

I don't think it's any exaggeration to compare this with the famous "All Roads Lead To Rome" thread in terms of effort, quality and execution.

Well done!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mericks74
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Take your time! There's no rush at all. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was this thread.

Read a little,... let it digest,... come back and read a little more

a reply to: Dark Ghost

Thank you very much! That is a great and wonderful compliment!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I give you 1 star.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dnied

Thank you!

I also give you a star

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I do admire the amount of work you put into this, sir. Even if I must admit, I can't finish it all!

The other responses are entertaining as well!!
edit on 6-2-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I just finished reading a virtual treasure. Many thanks to the OP.

I feel that your presentation is one that has merit although with the proven concept that the victors write the history and if they have long enough, can alter history itself. I am sure that all of the groups mentioned did some horrible things that were quickly covered up.

Having said that, the proper history is there. I will caution that what an organization writes about itself is always very noble and caring. Just read the blurbs of all the big industry players. Relying on that sort of information is bound to give you a one way view.

I have always felt that many of these old organizations were started to prevent much loss of information that surfaced much later.

Good read, well done. You should be proud. Nice presentation as well with all of the great pics.

P

edit on 6/2/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Oh wow... Excellent post! On page 5 now and lovin it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Someone gets it, somewhat.
S&F

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Excellent OP, I will enjoy coming back to this thread and picking over some things I'm not already aware of.
I have just skimmed most of it, but your not suggesting the Jesuits were good guys too are you?

Thanks for all your effort in putting this together, it's threads like yours that keep me coming back here.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Well thank you for finally setting the record straight with all that.

Maybe now that one guy will stop calling everything Satanic.

S&F. Excellent research, citations, writing style, etc, it makes me want to see and make more threads like this.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

S&F for the title alone.

I was aware of the knights templar and the freemasons good work, not so much the Bavarian Illuminati.

Modern media and conspiracy theorists have painted these organizations in a bad light when in reality they have mankinds best interests at heart ( despite the fact The Freemasons call atheists "stupid.")

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Very impressive thread and I'll come back to read through more than once, but I do have one question... How do you get to defining the Knights Templar as "working to free mankind from the shackles of the Old World Order"?

Seeing as they fairly much established a lot of banking principles still essentially exist today, and seeing as (before they were stripped of it) they were an extremely wealthy sect, arguably they set in the train the mythical new world order that many on ATS who believe such an organisation exists would hardly describe as working to free mankind, more the opposite.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Innocence of the Templars

...you sure about that? Or has your own society blinded you? I get what you mean that there are exaggerations and all, but they committed crimes and were beholden to the Pope. The Templars established the modern banking system that has ruined the world today.

They practiced usury, but no matter, not like the Bible is against that or anything...

You said that America was revolting against that Old World Order and yet they did many things the same. They had slaves, women couldn't vote until recently, old world money still held influence...
If Freemasonry had originally allowed women and minorities, I'd accept what you're selling, but they didn't. A few of them supported (Prince Hall as you said) but the rest rejected this notion of equality. So it's not like they were some idyllic, progressive group in their time as you're making out.

While technically the orders weren't anti-Christian, they believed that Jesus was a philosopher rather than a god, and that is against Christian doctrine.

Although Adam Weishaupt had received his formal education from Jesuit schools and universities, he never joined the Society of Jesus.

So they say.

Interesting enough a ton of the present US transition team happens to be Catholic and have ties to the Jesuits. And even more crazy, Secretary of Education Betsy Devos happens to be the sister of Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater. Ties that bind.

the fanciful myth continues to persist, that, the former-Illuminati had fully infiltrated and influenced the Freemasonry of today.

Then why did George Washington himself believe it?

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am."

It has been alleged that the New World Order and One World Government is being spearheaded, not by regular Freemasons, but by "higher-up" Freemasons. This amateur allegation has not been substantiated, nor has a viable theory been presented to explain who or what these "higher-up Freemasons" are.

What makes it amateurish? It can't be proven or disproven, but it makes sense. Remember how in The Departed the Mafia infiltrated the police forces and desired to have men at the very top in control? Why wouldn't powerful secret societies endeavour the same, to put their own spies into the highest positions of power in their competition? The best way to control an enemy is to lead it.

The only thing we can conclude is that there are several groups vying for power, and I don't trust any of them. Sure many of them had good intentions, but the worst atrocities are committed with the best intentions, and groups with power, solicited or not, will invariably be corrupted. Like with many of those we are discussing.

I hope I don't sound contrarian for the sake of it, you made a rare flower in the manure that ATS has become. I encourage you to write more.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

"Lets put a bet on?

I bet its the latest wikkileaks"

I hope you didn't shake on it!

a reply to: mericks74

Thank you for the interest and kind words!

a reply to: pheonix358

History sure does tip-toe the lines of his story, her story, and their story! It sure is a job of weeding through it all. As far as the specific controversies of the Templars, Freemasons, and Illuminati mentioned in this thread,... I've found that those specific myths have no true substance or authenticity. I'm not saying that these three groups are infallible, just that the common conspiracies against them hold little weight. Thank you so much for taking the time!!!

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I appreciate it.

a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I try to get it right as best as I can. I don't think anyone truly has all of the pieces of the puzzle, most we can do is make-do with what we've got.

a reply to: surfer_soul

"your not suggesting the Jesuits were good guys too are you?"

Not at all! This thread is strictly aimed at clearing the Templars, Freemasons, and Bavarian Illuminati. Thank you for the encouragement

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thank you ColdWisdom! My "eyes are wide open" to your spectacular thread creating skills!

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Very ironic, isn't it?

edit on 2/6/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join