It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Michael Bay's upcoming movie 'Little America,' China invades The US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Little America takes place in a world where the United States is owned by the Chinese because the American president has bankrupted the country. But according to the Hollywood Reporter, it's more of a fun action story than a dramatic tale about the end of the world. The plot centers around a former member of the American Force Recon, whose mission is to rescue the daughter of a Chinese billionaire from an American ghetto. It's your guess how many explosions that will entail.

moviepilot.com...

So it seems Hollyweird is trying to produce another Red Dawn Ripoff. They tried to pull this off in 2012 but that bombed.

Also you have Homefront:

edit on 2/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Im surprised this is allowed to happen considering all the studios that have been bought by the Chinese.

Little America takes place in a world where the United States is owned by the Chinese because the American president has bankrupted the country.

This parallels current events with the Chinese owning American debt so its more than plausible.
edit on 5-2-2017 by muSSang because: Studies-studios same thing...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Watch, Bay would probably change it half way to North Korea like what they did with Red Dawn 2012 and Homefront. Both changed their enemy to North Korea in order to appease China.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hilarious cuz they pussyfooted around in the games making it North Korea.

Didn't want to offended the Chicom peeples.

C'mon China I'm ready for the Fallout Universe to happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

For once I'll respect Bay if he puts the Chinese as enemies.

Speaking of Fallout:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
@1:25 "The only good communist is a dead communist"

I knew I seen this guy before, go to 1:00 in this video

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
This parallels current events with the Chinese owning American debt so its more than plausible.

Except the amount of Chinese debt actually held is dwarfed by the amount of our own debt we hold as Americans. We should invade ourselves and rescue us from us.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is funny though because we all know the real terror is within. China isn't going to be a huge enemy like USSR in the past. Majority of the so called pro-Americans who blame China for everything are usually racist, ignorant and don't travel outside of America at all. When I mean every, I really mean everything.

Back then Americans travel a lot to know the world, so they know who were the true enemy was, which is USSR after Nazi Germany. China is like fully opened now compare to what USSR or Nazi Germany does.

Today, we have American troops bombing Middle East, so no Americans or even journalist are allowed to go there anymore. You wonder why? Least we didn't go in bombing USSR, that would've been WW3.

I could imagine America bombing Canada and the ones who want to know the truth aren't allowed to go there. Does this remind you of 1984? Troops fighting non-stop war and no civilian or journalists allowed?

This tactic isn't going to work against China. Once China border closes, you know someone within your country has pissed off another country.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
I could imagine America bombing Canada...

Me too. I think the whole politeness thing is a ploy to distract us from the fact that they are trying to restrict our poutine and maple syrup supplies. I say bomb them to hell, you wouldn't notice it happened by looking at their roads even if we did.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Money didn't exist in US back then, nor will it in the future when we are all dead. There was a reason why they called America "land of the free" back then. Those who want to maintain money, just wants to live a lazy life which majority of the Americans do. Back then America was very innovative and building things without money. Today, people just can't live without it. If you take money out of the equation and unite, then start building # that doesn't destroy environment at the same time while serving purpose to your country, then that is a true civilization.

That is why back in Europe it was more monarchy which king uses money(gold) knowledgeably. But people who knew how to farm, didn't even need money at all. It all start with using money as a control system where kings try to dominate other people and each other. Most of it was due to greed and lust for power.

They keep calling other people who want nothing to do with the monetary system, Communists.
Imagine what they would do if we saw aliens without money. Heck the Natives here didn't even use money either and survived pretty well(no gold, but Americans decide to backstab them and forcefully make them integrate to the system. While using propaganda calling them Barbaric and Uncivilized).
edit on 6-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Heck the Natives here didn't even use money either and survived pretty well(no gold)...

What are you talking about? Natives of the Americas used money, including gold:

For instance, many Indians in North America used wampum for Native American money. Wampum consists of clam shells and was initially used by coastal tribes, until the use of wampum spread throughout the continent and was store by the Iroquois, which was one of the most prosperous and powerful tribes. Source

edit on 6-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Didn't want to offended the Chicom peeples.

That isn't it.

The Chinese box office is serious revenue. The switch away from China as a villain is all about the Benjamins.....

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
...So... It's Satire ..and Propaganda... Just what we need in the era of Fake News...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmokatt7

It's more like a way to rip off Red Dawn. Hollyweird is running out of original ideas.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

"But according to the Hollywood Reporter, it's more of a fun action story than a dramatic tale about the end of the world. The plot centers around a former member of the American Force Recon, whose mission is to rescue the daughter of a Chinese billionaire from an American ghetto. It's your guess how many explosions that will entail".

...Satire..and Propoganda...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

It's more like a way to rip off Red Dawn. Hollyweird is running out of original ideas.

Seems to me all the shows that target corrupt corporation fantasy gets cancelled. Yet all the shows that target other countries don't. Bias isn't it America?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

The show Jericho is one example.

There's still no need to rehash a Chinese/Russian invasion of America. We already have stories for that. Hollyweird needs to come up with something more original.
edit on 2/12/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Chinese invasion can't happen in real life without global conflict or the threat of war caused by invasion from the other side. US and China is a major trade and travel partner same time.

A modern version of Chinese invasion is not likely to work as ideal. But Cold war version of combine USSR and China can work too bad they didn't do that instead.

The Red dawn movie was made to predict USSR invasion.
The new Red dawn got change because it really wouldn't work to be honest and be seen as major propaganda to all Asians, esp the Chinese living in America.

travel.state.gov...

But, could you imagine US making a movie about India or British Empire invading America in a modern setting?
That doesn't seem highly likely a possible scenario. If America does that, don't be complaining about the rest of the world in UN making movies of US invasion of their countries.
edit on 13-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join