It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Woodcarver

No way getting around the use of the word militant, which she said a couple of times.

It's really baffling to me that people on the left wouldn't condemn her view. As someone on the right, I have condemned plenty of the crazies that can be found on my side of the fence.

This country is getting spookier by the day.

This is why I've been saying for years that the left is especially dangerous. They seem capable of rationalizing anything which is made worse by the fact they're being pushed in to more extreme positions by Academia and the media.

To be fair I'm seeing many on the right doing the same exact thing w Trump, rationalizing everything that's clearly amiss...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Perhaps that would be more clear if those who opposed Trump were far less concerned with what he *might* do, as opposed to what he's actually done.

I'm sure even I will have something to criticize or even condemn where his actions are concerned. But frankly, in this environment, I can't see anything clearly enough through the massive head explosions taking place everywhere I look.

Not every opinion should be expressed at level 10 and supported by the most convoluted of claims.
edit on 6-2-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

That is the strategy the White House is following: throw as much poo on the wall as you can and see what sticks. The valid objections get drowned out by the outrage. He has made himself the soul arbiter of his staff's ethics, for example.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Someone should take her out.

I swear this reminds me of Gotham.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Someone should take her out.

I swear this reminds me of Gotham.

Not a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: loam

That is the strategy the White House is following: throw as much poo on the wall as you can and see what sticks. The valid objections get drowned out by the outrage. He has made himself the soul arbiter of his staff's ethics, for example.

This is an all in response to an ongoing anarchist insurrection. They are, for all intents and purposes domestic terrorists. Their outcome is the destruction of the state itself. Modern civilisation cannot exist without the State. This is the antithesis of everything ANY SOCIETY across the world is based on.

They are quite happy to use violence in their goal of the destruction of the state, as we have seen in Berkeley and the numerous other anti-state riots since Trump's election. The Black Bloc tactic is used so they can commit violence with no fear of reprisal.

Black uniforms, black and red flags and masks to hide their identities. The hallmark of the anarchists.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Black uniforms, black and red flags and masks to hide their identities. The hallmark of the anarchists.

So you are just now figuring out that the ones committing the violence are not Hillary Clinton supporters?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
To be fair I'm seeing many on the right doing the same exact thing w Trump, rationalizing everything that's clearly amiss...

Where is the right rationalizing violence in order to silence political opponents? Who on the right in rationalizing the suppression of people's rights?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

So you are just now figuring out that the ones committing the violence are not Hillary Clinton supporters?

Yet they are encouraged and supported by Hillary supporters. One only has to look at the media and the twitter feeds of high-profile liberals to see that.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I agree with everyone, this lady is an enemy of the state.

But I noticed she stated these protests are not spontaneous, they are organized and funded.... she forgot to mention "funded by Soros"

Book it!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Where is the right rationalizing violence in order to silence political opponents? Who on the right in rationalizing the suppression of people's rights?

Deflection those aren't the only issues at hand , there's a plethora of things Trump that his supporters make excuses for

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

But I noticed she stated these protests are not spontaneous, they are organized and funded.... she forgot to mention "funded by Soros"

Yes, the Evil Jew.

ETA: As an international financier, Soros will benefit from the Trump administration's deregulation efforts. Why would he be paying people to protest that? And why do you think anarchists need to be paid to be anarchists?
edit on 6-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes, the Evil Jew.

ETA: As an international financier, Soros will benefit from the Trump administration's deregulation efforts. Why would he be paying people to protest that? And why do you think anarchists need to be paid to be anarchists?

True but betting on currency markets he could also make billions on a crash as well , he's done it before

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yes, the Evil Jew.

True but betting on currency markets he could also make billions on a crash as well , he's done it before

Which is easier? If he does nothing, the economy will tank on its own.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yes, the Evil Jew.

Which is easier? If he does nothing, the economy will tank on its own.

Not sure it's a matter as much as expediency. Lol.

I hope it doesn't crash, I really don't , I hope Trump eventually proves me totally wrong, but thus far he's pretty much behaved exactly like my gut told me he would ....

Sadly
edit on 2/6/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why haven't these people been charged and thrown in prison. What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

This just goes to show how dysfunctional we've become. Recall we have arrested primary school children for 'terror threats' for far less, like making simple jokes on social media or eating sandwiches into the shape of a gun.

This woman is openly excusing violence and calling for additional militancy. What happens to her? She gets a platform on TV and is lauded for her efforts and view.

If anyone has any doubt how bat-# crazy things have become, look no further than that video. Mark my words, many more than people appreciate on the left have completely lost it and WANT violence.

The escalation continues.

They are declaring war, and eventually they will get it.

Sad, sad times.

Well, think about it, our government is funding moderate revolutionaries in other countries. That is as crazy as this is

The people in Syria say that there is no such thing as a moderate revolutionary

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
cant we get an "order keeper" group out there making citizens arrests and capturing the ID's of these people actually SEEN breaking things?

i would assemble a group of tough guys, maybe bikers, martial artists, etc....equip all of them with body armor, stun guns, mace etc....go after ONLY people they see actively hurting others and destroying property, go two or three against one, take them down, hog tie them, take pictures of their face to be spread everywhere on social media, then call the cops a few minutes later and tell them where they can find the criminals and tell the police if they arent charged then they will be implicated in "conspiracy to aid and abet criminal mischief/behavior".

should do the trick?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That chic is a TEACHER ?

A freggin TEACHER ?

I wouldn't let her near my kids.

Established history of this crap.

What happened with Milo wasn't the first. She was put on administrative leave.

Was ALLOWED back and returns right back to this stupidity.

This stuff is just ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Im one of the millions who had never heard of this milo before. A bit of googling and reading on ats and now ive just brought his book and will be reading tonight.

Thanks Yvette for introducing me. I look forward to reading and forming my own opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He has been pumping out EO's like an appeasement bleeder valve. I get it. Still, he has been nothing less than a man of "political action" since the get go. Read into that as ya will.

The economy is going to tank regardless and would have no matter the outcome of the election.

How hard or soft the landing will be is up to us as people. It has always been this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join