It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Now this actually blows my mind. Can you find out which school?

The Berkeley Unified School District has placed Yvette Felarca, a Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School teacher who is also a controversial anti-racist activist, on administrative leave “pending an investigation into concerns that have been raised.”

www.berkeleyside.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This woman needs to be on the FBI domestic terrorist watch list YESTERDAY, imo.

No she needs to be put in prison for inciting riots that puts people in danger.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Secret Survivors of BAMN

Just sharing a useful website that exposes these terrorists for what they are.

Violence, intimidation, agitation, assaults, destruction of property, this is not a "protest" group.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I think I am going to spread this to as much social media as I can and help make most of the US aware of this. I had no idea who she was before this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I can just imagine the poor kid that says to her, "You know, I kind of like President Trump".

She would probably attack the student like a rabid foaming-at-the-mouth animal.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Secret Survivors of BAMN

Just sharing a useful website that exposes these terrorists for what they are.

Violence, intimidation, agitation, assaults, destruction of property, this is not a "protest" group.

Thanks for that link! Very interesting indeed! Reading that just makes me concerned for any student exposed to her.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

The sheer irony of her teaching at MLK middle school... She really disgraces MLKs legacy of passive resistance and peaceful protests. GAH

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
NO TOLERANCE FOR INTOLERANCE!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

"Petty" is what I was thinking when Eric Holder summoned all the MSM to the big event where he announced investigation into the Ferguson, Missouri police department. The Liberal Media was frothing at the mouth with hoping that the police department would be punished. I don't know the outcome of the investigation, but since the MSM quit talking about Ferguson a few weeks later, I'm assuming that the police department was cleared...and the rioters faced ZERO punishment.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This woman is a middle school teacher!!!!

Can you imagine how she is poisoning the minds of the kids in her classes?!!

Middle school teacher with history of instigating violence plays key role in Berkeley riot

So was that Black Lives Matter terrorist woman in Seattle. The one with the bullhorn and a fixation on sex.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why haven't these people been charged and thrown in prison. What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

This just goes to show how dysfunctional we've become. Recall we have arrested primary school children for 'terror threats' for far less, like making simple jokes on social media or eating sandwiches into the shape of a gun.

This woman is openly excusing violence and calling for additional militancy. What happens to her? She gets a platform on TV and is lauded for her efforts and view.

If anyone has any doubt how bat-# crazy things have become, look no further than that video. Mark my words, many more than people appreciate on the left have completely lost it and WANT violence.

The escalation continues.

They are declaring war, and eventually they will get it.

Sad, sad times.

edit on 6-2-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is it any wonder why so many parents want school choice!? Is it any wonder why so many parents want the funds to follow the student rather than the school.

That's a whole new thread, but if your child had to go to that school and had to take classes from that teacher, you would surely be concerned.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

It's amazing how much she believes in her own story.

It reminds of the Nazis when they believed they are actually doing good as well.

Reasoning could be a dangerous thing.
edit on 6-2-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Apparently the rioters assaulted a Syrian-born Muslim student as well.

Then I saw someone wearing all black walk up to a student wearing a suit and say, “You look like a Nazi.” The student was confused, but before he could reply, the black-clad person pepper-sprayed him and hit him on the back with a rod.

I ran after the student who was attacked to get his name and more information. He told me that he is a Syrian Muslim. Before I could find out more, he fled, fearing another attack. Amid the chaos came word the event had been canceled.

Source

Presumably taken down because it doesn't conform with the "politically correct" message. But the archive is avaliable for all to see.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Why haven't these people been charged and thrown in prison. What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

This just goes to show how dysfunctional we've become. Recall we have arrested primary school children for 'terror threats' for far less, like making simple jokes on social media or eating sandwiches into the shape of a gun.

This woman is openly excusing violence calling for additional militancy. What happens to her? She gets a platform on TV and is lauded for her efforts and view.

This comment should be put directly after the OP.

pwned

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It does not surprise me. The democrats have long held a lynch mob mentality. Remember the 60's protests.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The democrats have long held a lynch mob mentality. Remember the 60's protests.

As I recall, it wasn't the protesters who were doing the lynching.
www.floridamemory.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Exactly. It was the Democrats in the South.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

So, it wasn't the protesters who were doing the lynching.

Were these guys Republicans?
media2.s-nbcnews.com...

edit on 2/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

This woman is openly excusing violence and calling for additional militancy. What happens to her? She gets a platform on TV and is lauded for her efforts and view.

If anyone has any doubt how bat-# crazy things have become, look no further than that video. Mark my words, many more than people appreciate on the left have completely lost it and WANT violence.

The escalation continues.

They are declaring war, and eventually they will get it.

Sad, sad times.

This is a very insightful comment, and I'm afraid all too true.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join