It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This got me thinking...

The Trump Dictatorship they are rioting against will be one of the Left's making.

There will be no civil war. If anything there will be a short-lived insurrection against the State. They lack the organisation, popular support and hardware to challenge the government.

But the more the riots continue, and if violence continues to escalate the state will have increasing justification to declare a state of emergency.

President Trump would have whatever emergency powers he wants, and the ability to do absolutely anything he wills. The State can now seize control of all mass media, newspapers can be silenced and demonstrations suppressed. The constitution, though theoretically still being in force, will be ignored in favour of "restoring order".

And when the soldiers fire on the rioters, the event will not be met with shock, but with a standing ovation. At that point the Left will have created the very thing they demonstrated against.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Obviously her telling of the rioters and how they beat her and her friends was bad, but what about her story of how the police almost encouraged the violence? They didn't announce that the rally was canceled, and so the people who wanted to see Milo hung around to be beaten. And when the cops saw bloody people begging to be let in the building because they were being beaten, and they kept them locked out and did nothing.

Not really a surprise. They are in California and the leaders are very far left.

And remember, only one person was arrested!.

I believe the above comment would cover this also.

She even said the journalists that were there were encouraging the rioters, and even after her friend who was the girl that got pepper sprayed during an interview that went viral was fleeing her attackers, the journalists blamed the victim and her friends for the violence!

Violence makes great news. Especially bias left news.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That is an excellent assessment of the current situation.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yeah. In the long run it's in reality a training campaign for the Police State. Not unlike the football hooligans in Europe I've criticized many times over the years for training their state apparatus' in how to put down any potentially warranted insurrections. So the actions of this SJWFRONT actually only play into the hands of the Big Government they so much yearn for as long (as its on their terms).
edit on 6-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have been trying to find out how they are funded. I am coming up short. Can anyone with superior data collection skills find this out?

Well I finally found something.

therealstrategy.com...

BAMN who has heavily paid Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters is funded the George Soros enterprise. Soros’s Secretary of State Project (SOS) is an IRS-designated 527 political committee that raises money for candidates for the once obscure state office of Secretary of State. It can accept unlimited funds and does not need to disclose its donors until well after the election cycle.

Hmmm. Maybe Trump will have some more ammunition against this guy. I believe he does this to push the stock market in the direction he wants it to go. Smart, but now I think his time is running out. Who knows.
edit on 6-2-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

'because this is not spontaneous, this is about organizing and fighting by any means necessary"
- Yvette Falarca (Full militant libtard)

'“It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this mother#@cker”
-Scott Foval (Full militant libtard)

Well, you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal with you #@cking assholes for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it."
-Scott Foval (Full militant libtard)

“When I do this I think as an investigator first – I used to do the investigations. I think backwards from how they would prosecute, if they could, and then try to build out the method to avoid that.”
-Scott Foval (Full militant libtard - employment terminated due to being exposed)

"a whole team across the country that does that ... wherever Trump and Pence are gonna be."
He said his assets on the ground include "consultants and people from the Democratic Party, and the Democratic Party apparatus, and people from the campaign, the Clinton campaign".
-Robert Creamer (Full militant libtard, Strategist - resigned due to being exposed).

The USA is dealing with a violent militant demographic that is not concerned with protection of constitutional rights or safety of citizens. The FBI should immediately arrest Falarca for inciting violence and strip her of US citizenship and deport her back to wherever her ancestors came from.

I would then FORCE all the other protesters into military service to teach them ethics, morals, discipline and how to conduct themselves in a mature society - their parents will pay the costs, or face jail time with their spawn.

Triggered? Tell someone who G.A.F.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I have been trying to find out how they are funded. I am coming up short. Can anyone with superior data collection skills find this out?

See here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I would then FORCE all the other protesters into military service to teach them ethics, morals, discipline and how to conduct themselves in a mature society - their parents will pay the costs, or face jail time with their spawn.

I dont think giving them guns is such a good idea .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: 3daysgone

See here:

Awww. You are to good to me. Thanks.

link   
This woman is a middle school teacher!!!!

Can you imagine how she is poisoning the minds of the kids in her classes?!!

Middle school teacher with history of instigating violence plays key role in Berkeley riot

link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I dont think giving them guns is such a good idea .

Don't need a rifle for "mine clearance" If you get what I mean

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Man, only if that would happen. I agree.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

More likely one of our enemies will coop their movement, cause even more chaos and division, and splinter us more.
It could lead to civil war, with victors waiting to get the spoils.
Protests can be pretty dangerous. I would not participate in if violence broke out UNLESS I wanted my country destroyed.

That was the thing at Berkeley, very few left that were there to protest, even when the fires got started, people were being beaten, and the glass was breaking and the looting of the starbucks was happening. The 'nice' protesters gladly got their stolen bags of coffee passed back (commie thing I guess, they shared the stolen goods.)
But very few left. They gave cover to anyone willing to cause meyham.

If you ask me, she's inciting in this very interview. I'd arrest her if I had the authority just for some of her statements here. You don't threaten to overthrow the US, that's really what she is calling for. Trump was elected.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hadriana

That was the thing at Berkeley, very few left that were there to protest, even when the fires got started, people were being beaten, and the glass was breaking and the looting of the starbucks was happening

And yet she said they weren't "militant" enough!

I hope to goodness, FBI is watching this woman. She advocates violence and instigates riots, imo. Where is the law. Are they too afraid arresting her will cause more problems? That's not how it works. If it cause more problems, arrest and prosecute more people. This better get nipped in the bud quickly.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This woman is a middle school teacher!!!!

Can you imagine how she is poisoning the minds of the kids in her classes?!!

Middle school teacher with history of instigating violence plays key role in Berkeley riot

Now this actually blows my mind. Can you find out which school?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Found it.

The Berkeley Unified School District has placed Yvette Felarca, a Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School teacher

www.berkeleyside.com...

Apparently she was involved in some stabbings. What the hell. Parents are trusting their children with this woman?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I had a friend, he moved to that area not a year back, he had posted on Social media about "is it our responsibility to beat up Nazis and white supremacists?"

I could not believe it. I said "Did they do something?", and he said "no, they just believe that." A lot of people in that area were saying it wasn't just ok, it was their duty. I was like woah.
Seriously something in the water in that area and it might be her.
edit on 6-2-2017 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

From your article:

But Felarca and members of a group in which she serves as a political organizer, BAMN, or By Any Means Necessary, said the investigation is connected to her actions at a counter-protest

"BAMN? By Any Means Necessary?

Sounds like a Bill Ayers/Bernardine Dohrn kind of domestic terroist group. Remember, the Weathermen Underground a few decades ago, resorted to building bombs.

This woman needs to be on the FBI domestic terrorist watch list YESTERDAY, imo.
edit on 6-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah. I remember.

This woman needs to be on the FBI domestic terrorist watch list YESTERDAY, imo.
She is. Count on it.

edit on 2/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join