It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Just get a 12 gauge to keep the protest "peaceful".

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Darn, you beat me to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Plenty of those too!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I just LOVE how she conveniently forgets the people that were beaten by that crowd! It seemed like EVERY really blonde girl got targeted, hit and gassed. I watched several streams for 3 hours or so, they were hitting people and leaving them down in the streets, with multiple people coming by kicking and hitting those down. It was a miracle no one was seriously hurt, or perhaps they were but I didn't hear about it later on.

They need to pull Berkeley's funding. I would not want my child to go to school there if it were free...and that's messed up, because they do have good science education, but something is going wrong there with the humanities.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They should have a group of Police with automatic weapons keep an eye on their "protests" from now on.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

She was working the crowd. Getting them geared up and angry. Hmm there is that word, angry.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hadriana
I just LOVE how she conveniently forgets the people that were beaten by that crowd! It seemed like EVERY really blonde girl got targeted, hit and gassed. I watched several streams for 3 hours or so, they were hitting people and leaving them down in the streets, with multiple people coming by kicking and hitting those down. It was a miracle no one was seriously hurt, or perhaps they were but I didn't hear about it later on.

They need to pull Berkeley's funding. I would not want my child to go to school there if it were free...and that's messed up, because they do have good science education, but something is going wrong there with the humanities.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

She was working the crowd. Getting them geared up and angry. Hmm there is that word, angry.

Yep.

[Presented by the United States Army, this film examines the psychological nature of American civil disturbances in effort to prepare military policeman to rationally manage the danger of such occurrences.
The film sets up the Revolutionary War as origin for a spirit of dissent and civil demonstration in the U.S. that is still alive. The film explains that this spirit of dissent and need to protect the right to do so is essential but can become tricky to manage because of the 'a narrow, narrow line civil between dissent and civil disturbance.' The film poses the questions 'When does dissension become disobedience? When does disobedience become disorder? When does a disorder become a civil disorder?,' the answers to which provide necessary info for how to rationally manage such occurrences. The film connects a rise in civil tension and impatience to America's youth, the disadvantaged African American community, other minority groups across the U.S., and women desiring equality. The film then explains in detail the stages ( 'High Tension Situations,' 'Initial Violence,' and 'Spread of Violence') by which disturbances develop and speaks to the variety of behaviors that can occur on large and small scale, among a group and with individuals, at each stage. We learn of the 'anonymity,' 'suggestibility,' 'imitated behavior,' and 'emotional contagion' that influence an individual's participation in disturbances generated by the crowd.

The film concludes by explaining the role of the military police in managing dissenting crowds, and emphasizes that they too are subject to and responsible for their emotional reactions. It goes on to note, that while the basic causes of disturbances cannot be controlled, the focus is preventing the acceleration of tension as groups gather in protest, which is made possible by understanding the psychological factors of civil disturbances.

This film was made for military police and soldiers on what causes civil disturbances and riots. A fairly enlightened film considering it was made by and for the Establishment. Lots of footage of demonstrations and rioting during America's late 1960s.]

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That's probably why she was looking so angry, she was having to answer a pretty blonde reporter with bigger boobs.
edit on 5-2-2017 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

OMG dude.

That's serious fascist movement in action footage there (the "SJWFRONT"). Heartbreaking to see in the United States of America.
edit on 5-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

edit on 5-2-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Very nice. Thanks.
I did not receive that training, but I don't guess you need it for electronic countermeasures.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here is a video of a girl who was beaten along with her friends discussing exactly what happened.

Her story is horrifying. Had this happened to people on the left, it would have been the biggest story in the country for a week.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You can be sure that Senator JEFF SESSIONS is compiling a list of "things" to investigate and prosecute, while waiting for the Senate to confirm him as the new U.S. Attorney General.

Similar to how Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch did, Sessions will call a big news conference, put on his "I'm gonna get you!" face, and proceed to rattle off who is about to face a major investigation.

I expect Hillary to be on the list. Also the Berkeley terrorists. Anyone else?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hmm. I wonder if the ninja woman was Yvvete? About the right height. Yeah. Trump is going to squash them now. That could have been His Daughter.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tearing down the extreme lefts funding should be the first order of business. Making sure states are adhering to the laws and a very close second.

Individualizing things would make him look petty and smear the overall message.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope she's ready for intensive auditing by the IRS every year, FBI investigations into every aspect of her life, and any other scrutiny that our government can bring to bear.

You can probably add that she is on a no fly list as well .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Grambler

Hmm. I wonder if the ninja woman was Yvvete? About the right height. Yeah. Trump is going to squash them now. That could have been His Daughter.

All I know is that the girl seems to be telling an absolute factual account of what happened to her, and it is scary.

Obviously her telling of the rioters and how they beat her and her friends was bad,

but what about her story of how the police almost encouraged the violence? They didn't announce that the rally was canceled, and so the people who wanted to see Milo hung around to be beaten. And when the cops saw bloody people begging to be let in the building because they were being beaten, and they kept them locked out and did nothing.

And remember, only one person was arrested!.

She even said the journalists that were there were encouraging the rioters, and even after her friend who was the girl that got pepper sprayed during an interview that went viral was fleeing her attackers, the journalists blamed the victim and her friends for the violence!

Its absolute insanity!
edit on 6-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Naw, she wasn't tall enough for that ride to begin with.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The FBI needs to put this woman and her compadres on their Watch List for possible domestic terrorists.

Repeat: FBI - Do the job you took an oath to do. The longer you let this fester, the worse it will become.

“I, (name of Member), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Also, Milo should file a defamation of character suit against this woman. She has no proof of what she speaks. What she states as fact is merely her opinion.

That woman is dangerous and those like her are dangerous. These are the kinds of people, imo. that wipe their butts with the constitution and burn flags. But, now, they have gone beyond that into the realm of anarchy and the advocating of the overthrow of The People's elected official:

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join