It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

An attorney would know that what happened at Berkley was not included under freedom of speech. You do not look like an attorney to me.

Is this interview being conducted at Berkley?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

She admitted she was there, she said she helped organize it, and she said that there should be bigger and more militarized protests in the future.

They did not attack Milo, these people attacked and terrorized regular citizens. Admission of guilt can be used against you. This video is evidence that can tie her to the crime that happened at Berkley.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pheonix358

Don't be so obtuse. It makes you look like a petulant 5 year old.

No. I admit it may make me look like an attorney though.

If you think I am defending any of the actions seen you are mistaken. I am defending her right to free speech.

I don't think anybody is accusing you of defending it.

But what about the attempt to stop the other side's free speech?

Was this not about preventing Milo from exercising free speech?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
She could be the poster child for the inevitable outcome of being hyper liberal in Trump's America.

Militant buttercup meltdowns are such a mess.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Imagine if I put out a youtube video saying the exactly the same but substituting Trump supporters as the bashed up victims to tug at the heartstrings denying the holocaust and adding in statements about white supremacy law enforcement would be on my doorstep in a heart beat

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Looks like she just admitted to it being a terrorist group. I just wonder how much more the Trump supporters are going to put up with. These people preach peace unless they do not get their way. smh

You'll notice they don't try this crap in places where people typically carry.

Yep a bullet is an easy solution to every problem! /
s

Jesus bro I can't believe you just typed that after what you've seen and been where they rule by gun!

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

When you get attacked by a mob screaming "Beat his ass" because you voted for a candidate they don't like it is right to defend yourself with deadly force.

Do I need to pull up the various videos of Trump supporters being brutally assaulted?

link   

Another video featuring the Yvette Felarca. The lady in the first vid.

Stabbings, in California.

link   
There is a sleeping Giant here in the US. It is all those just left of center, and all those center, and right of center. If they wake the sleeping Giant, they will find out the hard way what happens when you poke a Giant with a stick

link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Was this not about preventing Milo from exercising free speech?
Yes.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Ooo. Good point.

What evidence is there that this woman convinced anyone to do anything?

Well I think she said she helped organize it and told people by any means necessary, but I don't know if this video would be enough to convict her in court.

I hope that clears things up Mr. Bannon.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She admitted she was there, she said she helped organize it, and she said that there should be bigger and more militarized protests in the future.

Is her "confession" admissible? I'm not enough of a fake attorney to determine that but my guess would be no.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

BTW I am just messing with you with the Bannon thing. I actually really enjoy your posts and back and forth.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It would be awesome if she could be identified in a video at the scene of the crime(s).

edit on 2/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

It would be awesome if she could be identified in a video at the scene of the crime(s).

Agreed. I feel bad for real liberals that want to engage in peaceful protests and real debate.

People like this not only can lead to physical harm of people like those beaten or proerty destruction, but they stifle dialogue that could actually help our country solve problems.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: 3daysgone

Imagine if I put out a youtube video saying the exactly the same but substituting Trump supporters as the bashed up victims to tug at the heartstrings denying the holocaust and adding in statements about white supremacy law enforcement would be on my doorstep in a heart beat

I really wouldn't know about that. If anyone receives preferential treatment by our government, then freedom is mocked.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Eight seconds in.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

eagnews.org...

Here you go.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Kukri

When you get attacked by a mob screaming "Beat his ass" because you voted for a candidate they don't like it is right to defend yourself with deadly force.

Do I need to pull up the various videos of Trump supporters being brutally assaulted?

Everyone has to defend themselves and others. Apparently I misinterpreted your comment as it came across (to me) as vigilantism not self defense.
Apologies as I was Superbowling at the bar and my comprehension is probably lacking. No offense meant and hopefully none taken. Thanks for clarifying your comment as I thought it was in reply to a dumbass spouting off in a video and not the actual event which was disgraceful.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: MysticPearl

But we are not Liberals, how thick are people?

You're a self-described anarchist, so I'd likely agree that evidence points towards you not being your average liberal.

Closer to jihadist than your moderate liberalist.
edit on 5-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join